mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Whats one thing you wish you did?

Execute

Level 18
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
WHATS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU DID, THAT YOU STILL HAVENT DONE OR NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TOO??
Note: This isn't limited to srp, you can also include ooc stuff if you really want to talk about it but for those who like their privacy, feel free to keep it icly.

My own personal answer to this question would be around the time I played my first year on srp, being less inclusive about the people I let into my circle and only engaging with people I knew from friends and friends themselves, back in that time no new player could face me and get a response and It made me feel guilty about it since the community back then was grounded and a lot of them have left now due to their own reasons, friends, new players at the time and even srp characters that will never see the light of day again. If I could go back now during the times when I played srp the most to deal with boredom in my life, I would. Just so I could add more people to my circle and not be a closed book around others. My main OOC response however would be to keep in contact with old friends, many of whom have disappeared without a trace, become more and more inactive due to OOC reasons or completely shifted to other things leaving discord and gaming behind. I know I'll be like them someday but for now, despite my own OOC responsibilities I have too much free time going around to leave just yet so this ain't no 'I'm leaving, this is my confession' ending. However, One more srp thing, Majoring Yonio would've been cool, its still on the list so count your days.

Popo

Level 64
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I had (or still have) a few friend groups on the server. My mistake was deliberately indulging in activities with an immoral friend group where I eventually parted ways.

I would recommend, in relation to xcqu's regret, to talk to newer players and keep them interested in what the server really upholds— roleplay. A lot of new players are still new to roleplay, they will make mistakes. Occasionally, they will even annoy you, but you have to bear with them as you were a new player just like them before. Contrary to this, pick the right friend group that fits you.

Execute

Level 18
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
I had (or still have) a few friend groups on the server. My mistake was deliberately indulging in activities with an immoral friend group where I eventually parted ways.

I would recommend, in relation to xcqu's regret, to talk to newer players and keep them interested in what the server really upholds— roleplay. A lot of new players are still new to roleplay, they will make mistakes. Occasionally, they will even annoy you, but you have to bear with them as you were a new player just like them before. Contrary to this, pick the right friend group that fits you.
Well said, Dark. Couldn't have said it better myself

Barbie_

Level 28
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
Only regret is not making Avery Bloom poison all her husbands and make them die in a mysterious way and noone would ever find out about it. Think twice about how Goemon died next time

Execute

Level 18
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
Only regret is not making Avery Bloom poison all her husbands and make them die in a mysterious way and noone would ever find out about it. Think twice about how Goemon died next time
DAMN Avery Bloom in the chat??? Haven't seen you in so long not since you left faculty

Users who are viewing this thread