mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's the Weirdest Thing About Your Character(s)?

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
almost all my characters are related some how. not all of them are, but most of them have a relationship with each other whether it be by blood/family marriage, friends, lovers, etc.

and, some things that my characters do impact the others sometimes.

Kurishiyro and Tanaka by family

Kasumi and Tsukasa by lovers

Kurishimosaki and Kazushige by enemies, you get the gist

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
tokujiro is the biggest taylor swift fan ever. the scariest gang lead known to mankind has a bunch of swift posts hang in in his room. and he likes pink. alot.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
let me think. . . is a freak, is known to literally snarl at people unironically, canonically had no idea what farm animals/most animals were until about a month ago & carries around one of those toddler touch-and-feel cardboard books that he occasionally pulls out and genuinely studies from. he also knows how to drive a ship/boat. definitely a weirdo

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Marilyn tends to swap personalities when she is sad or angry, trying to become a different person so that she can disassociate from her current position. Her longest streak was acting like a Shakespeare character for nearly two years as a means to cope with her caretaker saying goodbye for the final time.

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Tobias and his alters

Theodore Peels oranges by ripping the skin off eith his teeth

Thomas is 6’5 wnd was beated continuously in fights by a 5’3 guy

Dae-Hyun broke his foot deadlifting also he’s a man-mom

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
almost all my characters are related some how. not all of them are, but most of them have a relationship with each other whether it be by blood/family marriage, friends, lovers, etc.

and, some things that my characters do impact the others sometimes.

Kurishiyro and Tanaka by family

Kasumi and Tsukasa by lovers

Kurishimosaki and Kazushige by enemies, you get the gist
Nylu

i miss my babe sm

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
they're all horrible, irredeemable people and if not for the figurative safezone barriered by the figmental universe of their own and ours i would absolutely wring their necks

oh! santeri likes pears. i have never met another human who likes them and i want to keep it that way because if you like pears you are either insane or 70 years old

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
they're all horrible, irredeemable people and if not for the figurative safezone barriered by the figmental universe of their own and ours i would absolutely wring their necks

oh! santeri likes pears. i have never met another human who likes them and i want to keep it that way because if you like pears you are either insane or 70 years old
i like pears..

Users who are viewing this thread