mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's your most sad moment on srp

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
When Thomas messed up with Okosuta, and everyone hated him for not protecting her and he literally just went to the lighthouse and was up there and two of his friends not even from the group talked him down and then all of his friends from the group stopped talking to him and he was really sad and eventually pulled a Juliet and faked his death to get help in another country @ImAlreadyReaper

and

when Nessa told Tobias she didnt care about him and then DIED. because he looked up to her so much, he was always at her side and backing her up, and then she said that and it absolutely shattered him, he was messerd up for months after she died, and still doesn’t talk about her. @AzulNessa

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
when myeong got cancer in the second time?
it was too hard for me to rp it ngl, she did everything and her friends just- saw her happiness&energy slowly disappearing

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
When my first character died after having a fight with her best friend @KayLoon , they never apologized to each other and will never get the chance T^T

opp

Level 50
I think currently and right now, watching my professor character slowly destroying her relationships with her children and family members due to her Chronic Anger (Another form of Anger Issues) which sometimes pushed to the edge makes her explode.. some things she end up saying hurts me and it hurts having to have her play it out because genuinely she is a very kind character. Though, I think having a good character they all must come with flaws. And it’s sad to see she’s started to destroy herself from the inside everytime she snaps out of these anger episodes.

Ruin

Level 97
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
having a small brother who's overly dramatic and isnt sane so you cant have a proper chat with them and all he got in his mind is murdering this 1 random
masuyo was a character that had a rough time ....

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i have another to add

When my character natsuo asked Zheng (oZinth/RockyRock59) and @saffronny to kill him because he didnt want to live on blood-thinners the rest of his life. He had a stroke. He stopped taking his meds and when he had another one thats when he asked He’s buried at the foot of the Karakura mountains ;(

Users who are viewing this thread