Omega+
IGN:

_BritishAutism_

DATE:

31/08/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A wheelchair you can purchase from the Karakura Hospital

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Many people on the server have broken limbs, or struggle to walk, some even struggle to use the crutches or canes, I believe that a wheelchair would be easier for people with certain health conditions or broken limbs, they will find this much easier to use when walking ICly, I myself IRL have broken my ankles many times, and have always struggled to use crutches, I believe using a wheelchair would be something much easier to handle realistically for certain people ICly.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

[Reference from Google] 1630422838569.png

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Personally, I am going to have to say no to a wheelchair. Obviously, as you stated, you said that some people struggle with even using crutches as an assistant when you have a broken leg or foot, and I believe that if we add the wheelchairs to the pharmacy... People will just end up breaking their legs FOR the wheelchair, which will probably end up like the bike, people ramming into others whilst they are RPing to send them up into the air. I cannot ensure that it will 100% happen, but that's just what I feel will happen if they are added, and it'd pretty much just be a vehicle version of the crutches. With broken legs, I feel as if the crutches work perfectly fine right now.

+1
If we are talking in a sense that it will be added exclusively for characters that have to go through a process of Character Authorization and prescriptions and so on to show that they are dedicated and will play a character that genuinely needs the wheelchair for something like a disability, then I would be perfectly fine with adding a wheelchair to the pharmacy and legality documents. I am completely against the idea of a wheelchair purely for another option of a crutch, but as I've stated, if it's for something that someone will be dedicated to and will need the wheelchair for a while, then obviously my opinion changes.

Anie

Level 1
Mm, I do understand the liking for a wheelchair, and I would actually like to see one, but I agree about the bike part. Some people might act like fools with them. However, if going through maybe some sort of character authorization for it, it could possibly work, especially with such dedication shown to something.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
-1 I believe it already is a custom for starters, secondly we have crunches that act as a secondary. It may not have the exact same functions as a wheel chair, although in reality it serves a similar purpose.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
-1 as much as I would like to have wheelchairs available to all, I agree to the others above me, I think people would abuse it by always breaking their legs and giving it to others for the sole purpose of selling it. Especially since my friend that used to play on here bought a custom vehicle just for the purpose of making it into a wheelchair, lets just say it's quite buggy and can glitch through places you normally couldn't access.

d1no622

Level 11
Sorry but I already know people that have wheelchairs as customs, and the idea doesn't sound that good. Plus we already have crutches. Sorry!

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • We will introduce the wheelchairs to the hospital at some point, but they will have to be similar to crutches and have to go through the process of applying for the disability through character authorization applications. More information will be provided during its release.​

Users who are viewing this thread