mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who famless Fam B)

opp

Level 50
I wouldn’t do this usually since I like to invite people into my family icly but .. kind of want my char to have more children-
Soo who’s character is motherless and need a mom n a Brother ;skull; also starting a new fam so just add my disc if you want??

@Cat!#0719

Gonna out more information- Basically I’m starting a Family called the De’bardi family and mainly the whole family is based around bears but it’s only cause of My characters love for Bears ❤️ It is not a Gang Family but a Family that perfer to have good standing within the Karakura Town and Mainly filled with love.

Last edited:

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I wouldn’t do this usually since I like to invite people into my family icly but .. kind of want my char to have more children-
Soo who’s character is motherless and need a mom n a Brother ;skull; also starting a new fam so just add my disc if you want??

@Cat!#0719

Gonna out more information- Basically I’m starting a Family called the De’bardi family and mainly the whole family is based around bears but it’s only cause of My characters love for Bears ❤️ It is not a Gang Family but a Family that perfer to have good standing within the Karakura Town and Mainly filled with love.
My dad

Users who are viewing this thread