mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who is/was your favorite character to roleplay on ?

Kinyuun

Level 24
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
Currently my favorite character to play on is obviously Mikasa Akiyama, my teacher character. She has been built the most out of all of my characters, making her enjoyable to roleplay with.

For nostalgia purposes, my favorite character from early on would be Kimi Wasa, who was also a performing arts teacher. She was killed on the mountain trying to get that damn ruby (back when it was first built)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 83
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
For me it would be my beloved child Sky H.E. Volante :3 Having been playing her for 3 years now (more if we count her old variations outside SRP since I've been using her since 2016) this child has been a permanent greenie for a whole year before I decided to age her up for GangRP. Becoming a Spartan FB member on her, Club Leader, then moving her up to Reporter- And now Lawyer, you can tell shes my most beloved character to play on.

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
For me, it has to be my ‘main’ character (despite the fact that he was moved to be on a primary slot), V. ‘Karl’ Aiuchi-Stark. He’s just a very silly dude for the most part — though his lore is mental. I could go into depth about it but that’s what his bio’s gonna be for.
I’ve had him for roughly 4 years now by the way

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Honestly it's on and off!
For awhile it was my character Annabell Sturm, as I found she had a lot directions she could go into. But she got a bit boring and is at a point, where she had everything!

Currently my favorite to play is Kazuo DeLuca. He offers different Roleplay opportunities which are all super fun :D

Mo!

Level 17
Helper
sunsetskies_
sunsetskies_
Omega+
Difficult to decide actually, when I first started playing her it was Irina Sturm (Formally known Irina Lei!) But she's married and pretty much retired now.

My curreeeennnt characters is Miyuki Akihito, she's a doctor at Karakura hospital and always seems to be getting herself into some sort of pickle, but it's okay, we love her

Well_Maybe

Level 2
198Os
198Os
Notable+
Without a doubt my THREE YEAR STREAK character Laurey Tsuyoi-Addler. He has so much lore and personality because of how long I've used him, and it feels natural to respond and react when playing him. I'm rarely caught off-guard.

Iris.fi

Level 37
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
oh oh oh how i loved mi-hyeon byun she was definitely the most fun to roleplay

honorable mentions to yijun péng and kiko kauliho'okahalenapa bc i really liked those 2 too

Users who are viewing this thread