mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Who is your favourite SRP character? Why?

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Give me your answers people I’m super curious about it. It could even be your own by try aim for someone else’s character!!

rios

Level 53
riospace
riospace
Rich
Hiroto Akihito has to be my favorite character. I wasn’t around for when he was alive but I’ve heard about his lore and just thought he was super cool. Really wish I played the server when Hiroto was commissioner

Popo

Level 62
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
It's certainly not Koizumi Saiky.
All jokes aside, there are a lot of iconic and unforgettable characters that I dearly like. Goemon Asōgi is an iconic former attorney general, Mi Akihito is the disappointment of the family yet she serves as a comedic relief OOCly and ICly as well.

Yet, I think Naomi Inoue just tops that list for me. I have seen a lot of character development on windswake's side and I am very proud to see Naomi come so far after the 20-day long torture session.

But if we're considering characters that are owned by inactive players/dead characters, then I would have to give credit to Jiangshi Furukawa for being an iconic crime character and also my inspiration behind the creation of Laohu Zhuang's persona.

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
It's certainly not Koizumi Saiky.
All jokes aside, there are a lot of iconic and unforgettable characters that I dearly like. Goemon Asōgi is an iconic former attorney general, Mi Akihito is the disappointment of the family yet she serves as a comedic relief OOCly and ICly as well.

Yet, I think Naomi Inoue just tops that list for me. I have seen a lot of character development on windswake's side and I am very proud to see Naomi come so far after the 20-day long torture session.

But if we're considering characters that are owned by inactive players/dead characters, then I would have to give credit to Jiangshi Furukawa for being an iconic crime character and also my inspiration behind the creation of Laohu Zhuang's persona.
Ohhhh oh my goodness!! I recognise the Furukawa! i remember all these guys or know of them they’re all amazing (not laohu)

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Hiroto Akihito has to be my favorite character. I wasn’t around for when he was alive but I’ve heard about his lore and just thought he was super cool. Really wish I played the server when Hiroto was commissioner
So true! Hiroto is my favourite too, his character was developed over time and it went so well

DarkEclipic

Level 179
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Jeez, this is a hard one. But if I had to pick from a LIST I have. 'Mike' Akihito and Jiangshi Furukawa.

Both deeply involved in crime and I adore them for reasons that aren't normal. 'Mike' who was played by RAYHM was my introduction into the Crime World and Lore on SRP back when i rejoined SRP in 2021. His background and style when he led the clan fascinated me. Yes, I joined Hanazono and not Akihito as I was afraid at the time to join Akihito but I'm glad I got the experiences I did with Hanazono and my interactions with 'Mike'!

Jiangshi was my introduction into The Black Market, being my BMDA's FIRST BMD he served(currently my BMDA is on his FOURTH dealer in my year being in the market). Was introduced to me when I was in Forelli Crime Family and it evolved from there. From that, I was introduced into Fight Club and soon, the rest of the market. I have meet many of my good friends from the Market. Hell crime in general I made most of my friends!

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Jeez, this is a hard one. But if I had to pick from a LIST I have. 'Mike' Akihito and Jiangshi Furukawa.

Both deeply involved in crime and I adore them for reasons that aren't normal. 'Mike' who was played by RAYHM was my introduction into the Crime World and Lore on SRP back when i rejoined SRP in 2021. His background and style when he led the clan fascinated me. Yes, I joined Hanazono and not Akihito as I was afraid at the time to join Akihito but I'm glad I got the experiences I did with Hanazono and my interactions with 'Mike'!

Jiangshi was my introduction into The Black Market, being my BMDA's FIRST BMD he served(currently my BMDA is on his FOURTH dealer in my year being in the market). Was introduced to me when I was in Forelli Crime Family and it evolved from there. From that, I was introduced into Fight Club and soon, the rest of the market. I have meet many of my good friends from the Market. Hell crime in general I made most of my friends!
Oooo that’s so cool I love that so much!!

Oli

Level 123
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
I'll break this down via factions and categories:
EMS: Despised by an echelon of Karakura's elite, Satoshi Tokei holds the crown for favourite EMS worker to exist. He pioneered a new roleplay style for not only the faction but the server as a whole and had a major influence on other important characters such as Rokku Heddo and Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito. His character style inspired many of my later characters and previous character arcs. Whenever I saw him in tab, I'd very much run to the hospital to get an OUNCE of roleplay.

KPD: Hiroto Akihito, and that isn't because he was solely commissioner. Most people only see head-of-faction characters from the point of view of the public and OOC, but I saw Hiroto much more than that. As the grandfather of my magnum opus for this server, I was present when he was first created. In a series of events I call the Akihito Scandals, Hiroto is the protagonist in the story. Unfortunately, he faces imprisonment in the end and later dies before leaving a letter for Katsuhito.

Government: Former Police Captain Annabell Sturm forces anyone to bow to the mere ground she has walked. She is famed for being Karakura's first female police captain. How deeply have I interacted with her? Not MUCH, but I know how complex of a character she is because Aania's writing skills are of a superior level.

Shrine: The curious mind of Sho Hirobayashi has caused him to be nicknamed 'Yearner' by my characters. I like him because he's invested in my lore, and why wouldn't I love someone who enjoys my creations? Not only is he an in-law to the family, but he has a rich complex and history. Plus, his martial arts hobby is rare, at least practised.

Akihito: Once in the Ochiba Forest, Mike Akihito was having an argument with someone. After the calm argument came to an end, a certain cheerleader snuck up behind him to investigate his phone, only for the yakuza father to shove his nephew into the ground. This is an event sculpted in my mind and will always be there, because it was the first scar Katsuhito had earned from martial arts.

Criminal: Sakai Otori was approached in the sewers by a platinum-haired kid, begging him to take him in as a pupil, to which he reluctantly accepted. I love Sakai Otori and miss him greatly.

Honourable Mentions:
- Saeko Heddo (My WORST ENEMY)
- Rokku Heddo
- Nashimada Takahiro (the funniest character I've met)
- Hana Yagi
- Luciel Saiky
- Nathaniel Blackwell
- Shiroi Akihito
- Kichiro Saiky
- Mi Akihito

and too much more

Last edited:

ilovemyplane

Level 102
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I have one too many favorite characters, some of which aren’t as known as others but still quite fun to roleplay with! I’ll make a list in no particular order — and their names may be wrong or misspelt but that’s what I know them as/remember. (Some of these I have never roleplayed with but still find quite cool)

‘Mike’ Akihito
Felix KV. Ashbourne
Jekyll ‘JJ’ Solace
Sho Hirobayashi
Joziku Sowa
Hiroto Cloud-Stark
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito
Mi Akihito
Zentarō Saiky
Nikō Heddo
Laohu Zhaung
Nayao Zhaung (RIP my girl you’ll always be missed)
Myles Y. MacAlasdair
Dahntay ‘Tay’ Stark
Valentina Cruz
Satoshi Tokei
Riwoo Yeun

And probably some others but these are who came to mind first

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
I
I have one too many favorite characters, some of which aren’t as known as others but still quite fun to roleplay with! I’ll make a list in no particular order — and their names may be wrong or misspelt but that’s what I know them as/remember. (Some of these I have never roleplayed with but still find quite cool)

‘Mike’ Akihito
Felix KV. Ashbourne
Jekyll ‘JJ’ Solace
Sho Hirobayashi
Joziku Sowa
Hiroto Cloud-Stark
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito
Mi Akihito
Zentarō Saiky
Nikō Heddo
Laohu Zhaung
Nayao Zhaung (RIP my girl you’ll always be missed)
Myles Y. MacAlasdair
Dahntay ‘Tay’ Stark
Valentina Cruz
Satoshi Tokei
Riwoo Yeun

And probably some others but these are who came to mind first
love that that’s so cool!!

DivingBlues

Level 78
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
I'll break this down via factions and categories:
EMS: Despised by an echelon of Karakura's elite, Satoshi Tokei holds the crown for favourite EMS worker to exist. He pioneered a new roleplay style for not only the faction but the server as a whole and had a major influence on other important characters such as Rokku Heddo and Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito. His character style inspired many of my later characters and previous character arcs. Whenever I saw him in tab, I'd very much run to the hospital to get an OUNCE of roleplay.

KPD: Hiroto Akihito, and that isn't because he was solely commissioner. Most people only see head-of-faction characters from the point of view of the public and OOC, but I saw Hiroto much more than that. As the grandfather of my magnum opus for this server, I was present when he was first created. In a series of events I call the Akihito Scandals, Hiroto is the protagonist in the story. Unfortunately, he faces imprisonment in the end and later dies before leaving a letter for Katsuhito.

Government: Former Police Captain Annabell Sturm forces anyone to bow to the mere ground she has walked. She is famed for being Karakura's first female police captain. How deeply have I interacted with her? Not MUCH, but I know how complex of a character she is because Aania's writing skills are of a superior level.

Shrine: The curious mind of Sho Hirobayashi has caused him to be nicknamed 'Yearner' by my characters. I like him because he's invested in my lore, and why wouldn't I love someone who enjoys my creations? Not only is he an in-law to the family, but he has a rich complex and history. Plus, his martial arts hobby is rare, at least practised.

Akihito: Once in the Ochiba Forest, Mike Akihito was having an argument with someone. After the calm argument came to an end, a certain cheerleader snuck up behind him to investigate his phone, only for the yakuza father to shove his nephew into the ground. This is an event sculpted in my mind and will always be there, because it was the first scar Katsuhito had earned from martial arts.

Criminal: Sakai Otori was approached in the sewers by a platinum-haired kid, begging him to take him in as a pupil, to which he reluctantly accepted. I love Sakai Otori and miss him greatly.

Honourable Mentions:
- Saeko Heddo (My WORST ENEMY)
- Rokku Heddo
- Nashimada Takahiro (the funniest character I've met)
- Hana Yagi
- Luciel Saiky
- Nathaniel Blackwell
- Shiroi Akihito
- Kichiro Saiky
- Mi Akihito

and too much more
Thats so interesting, I love that

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Not one mention of Tamashi, I'm loosing the race

Ahimotu

Level 38
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
Mike Akihito, no doubt

Asami had the luck to meet him during his mayor times, she still defends him to this day

Users who are viewing this thread