players online

WholesomeRP | Hospital Staff Application

unh6ly

Level 2

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

WholesomeRP

Previous bans:

I’ve gotten a ban for ERP and thats the only ban i’ve gotten from my tim eon the server.

Describe your activity on the server?:

Im a very active member of the server, im mostly on everyday for around 2 hours or more. Unless i have personal matters to attend to OOCly, but if that is to happen I would be sure to make sure i’ve told someone.

Which timezone are you in?:

I am in EST.

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Yes, I do have a discord. It is Dakuuu#5036

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I do have a microphone, and I use it almost all the time whenever I can use it

List your current and past applications:

1. Spanish App. | https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34208/ | Accepted

2. Portuguese App. | https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-language-application.35861/ | Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have a lot of experience with DetailRP, I try to DetailRP Mostly all the time whenever I can. I personally think detailRPing just makes RPing in a situation makes the RP more interesting especially depending on the situation and what's going on to the Person's character, or the surrounding area. It can also make people understand the action more compared to a very vague, and brief description that might leave some points that can change the RP situation.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My main motivation for applying to become a Hospital Staff is for RP purposes, as becoming a Hospital Staff fits into my character's story, and has also been something that he's wanted to become. It also gives me a chance to RP more, with more and different people, as CasualRP can be boring at times. I also feel like my Activity will help benefit the Medical Team as I can help take some stress and work off of the other Staff members and have them doing less stressful work that might back them up.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I would like to hopefully become a Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

I'm aware that a surgeon is able to remove diseased tissue or organs that may have been damaged in various ways if it’s crucial for the individual's health benefits, repair body systems that have been damaged if its not prompted to be removed, or replace diseased organs with transplants or other types of prosthetics. There can also be generalized surgeons who are able to do mostly any basic surgery or there could be a surgeon that is specialized into one certain category like a brain surgeon, or a heart surgeon.

Categories all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Doctor - People that work with many of the minor things such as the less serious surgeries and broken bones, and emergencies such as stab wounds. This position isn't allowed to work with things such as mental-health patients, but on the other hand, they are able to prescribe things such as painkillers to the patient.

Psychiatrist - They are to diagnose and help the mentally ill, and they are also there to provide therapy for those who are mentally ill and need the assistance.

Surgeon - Surgeons are needed for major surgeries and for immediate emergencies. Surgeons are the main people that perform the most surgeries, though they can also do simple treatments such as doctors if truly needed.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

I haven’t fully memorized the codes but i do know what they are:

Code Blue - This is use for Medical Emergencies and most of the time requires some type of CPR unit

Code Red - This Usually means there's a situation going on like a fire, and there needs to be an evacuation/ treatment for persons on scene.

Code Green - This means there is some kind of situation that is going on in which everyone needs to bee evacuated.

Code Orange - This usually means there is some kind of hazardous material that is harmful, and needs to be taken care of, or kept away and unreleased.

Code Violet - This means there is a patient that is showing signs of aggression which needs to be removed from the hospital or sedated.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I am going to be, and will be willing to dedicate all my RP time towards The Medical Team.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, i'm fully aware that if I miss a Training while I am active it would be my fault

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, It’s all under RP purposes so taking things OOCly aren’t really needed anyways nor is it something that I like doing either.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

My character is a very short Fair skinned male as he is from Portugal so his skin tone stands out from the common skin tone in japan. He has matching Brown hair and Brown eyes with a Tattoo of a rose bush going from his wrist up to his elbow. That’s mostly it for the physical features, as for personality, he’s a very happy/ optimistic person thats very helpful and caring towards the people that are close or around him.

What’s he's like on and off the job?

During the work hours My characters very demoted towards his work and handles things professionally, he doesn’t really joke around much, and is very helpful and open minded towards the people around him and his co-workers. Off the job my character is a very nice and respectful person, he is a pacifist and does not involve himself with any kind of criminality. Hes spends most of his time with his friends and focuses on having a fun time.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He’s a very helpful person so if his assistance is needed he has no problem with helping and he also isn't afraid to ask for help if he is in need of it. He also doesn’t mind the company of them and choses to work as a team rather than by himself but he can still and is able to do things alone. As for plans for the future he decides to work and dedicate his time towards the Hospital staff maybe and hopefully building a good reputation for himself, eventually ending up retiring from it and living a steady casual lifestyle.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

No, Neither of the two are problems for my character.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Being born and growing up in the Country of Portugal, Julio R. Sanchez was exposed to a lot of violence and crime happening to, and against the citizens, and members of his community. Adding to that He was born into a family that had a bad reputation for adding onto the crime rate in the country. From witnessing all of the different crimes and harmful things that were being done he was expected to grow up and be taught how to replicate the same things the other members of his family were doing since his age, but having a good heart and knowing the things they were doing were bad, he tried his best to stay away, even helping the victims he could. From little things like helping the escape by giving the family the wrong direction or distracting them, even bringing and attempting to do medical treatment to victims that have been tortured. But at the age of 15 Julio was old enough and expect to join and add onto the crime rate that the family was keeping up. Not being up for the task he took the first chance that he could to leave the country, not turning back for anything. Then ending up in the city of Karakura in Japan He’d live and learn the traditions and language of the people that surrounded him. Now at 19 years of age Julio seeks to help the people in the same way as he was attempting to do just like how he was back in his country of Portugal.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Julio Raian Sanchez

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr. Sanchez

Characters Given Name(s):

Julio, ‘Short Portuguese man’, ‘short’, ‘Foreign man’

Characters Preferred Name:

Julio

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

male

Characters Religious Domination:

Christian

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Portuguese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

12 Years

Working Experience(s):

3 Years of Medical School in Osaka, Japan

9 Months of Volunteer work at a local hospital in Osaka, Japan

8 months of volunteer work at local shelters in Sakai, Japan

2 year working under an internship for a local hospital in Sakai, Japan

( 6 years and 5 months in total)

Academic Degree:

1. Medical Degree

2. Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Highschool - 2002

Major(s):

Biology, Biophysics

Minor(s):

Chemistry, Physics, Nursing

Native Languages:

Portuguese

Other Languages:

Spanish, Japanese

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread