Customable

Level 142
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

SERIOUSLY, SOME ONE EXPLAIN TO ME, i dont want to google it.

tobbby

Level 278
liltob_
liltob_
Rich
A pharmacist named Charles Sonntag created the treat, naming it the “Sonntag” after himself. Sonntag means Sunday in German, and so the name was translated to Sunday, and later spelled as “sundae”.

or you could just say that eating them on Sunday is the best!

maraa

Level 212
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
A pharmacist named Charles Sonntag created the treat, naming it the “Sonntag” after himself. Sonntag means Sunday in German, and so the name was translated to Sunday, and later spelled as “sundae”.

or you could just say that eating them on Sunday is the best!
google be perking

maraa

Level 212
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
ive never had one, and id really like to know what it tastes like, or is it just a cup of sugar

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Yes but there was a time in my life where i couldnt eat icecream because of allergies
Alright so basically a sundae is just ice-cream with extra toppings like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherries.. anything really, ice-cream is like the plain version of it - like some people have just ice-cream with hot fudge or candy.

maraa

Level 212
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
Alright so basically a sundae is just ice-cream with extra toppings like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherries.. anything really, ice-cream is like the plain version of it - like some people have just ice-cream with hot fudge or candy.
i got a toothache reading this LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread