why would you do that? | mm#2

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
upload_2021-3-20_22-21-38.png

author's disclaimer:
i got the inspiration for this concept from princesoda/soda. my posts may be triggering to some due to being styled in a very argumentative manner but i guarantee you that nothing here will break any community rules. thank you!

none of this info is to be used ICly, it is set in miyu masayoshi's brain - minus the IC event, which is NOT to be used ICly, either!

key:
miyu, in control of all of her thoughts
pessimistic thoughts
optimistic thoughts
genuine, IC event - not a thought.

Seruto Fukuroda, a good friend of Miyu's, seems to have turned away after she's.. playfully hit him.

That was pretty uncalled for. Did I mess up?
Well, that was pretty stupid if I do say so myself. Why would you do that?
It's not like you meant it! You can just apologize... Don't worry about it too much.

Apologize? He's pretty much unresponsive right now, and you're preaching about apologies?
Well, it's better than nothing. It was not on purpose! Not even with the intent to harm.

Do you really think you're helping?
I know I'm helping.

Fineeee. Have it your way. Let's give this thing a go!

I hate being right, sometimes.
As indicated, an apology is made. It's a little pathetic, though. No response, so far.
Things could be worse.

Yeah. You make things worse.
Don't blame that on me. You're the negative thinker, here.

Life isn't all happiness and rainbows, look at what just happened, you stupid optimist. I don't see any smiles right now!
Let's not make her panic now, alright?

Well. Who's fault was this?

Cat's got your tongue.
It appears that Seruto was pretending to be upset.. He is very much fine.

That asshole.
That asshole.
Maybe he's just a bit of an asshole.. But that's something that can be worked on.

author's end-note:

hope u liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread