Denied WiffyBanter [Donny P.E Teacher Application]

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
What is your Minecraft username?: SpookyBanter
How old are you?: 17
Do you have any previous bans?: A lot of joke ones and I believe only 2 serious ones
What Country are you from?: United Kingdom
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): SpookyBanter#0001
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, indeed
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes I do understand

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I was fairly active once upon a time, but I have grown really inactive since then, I am starting to pick up in my activity and I am planning to use this as a way to get me to be more committed to the server once more.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/wiffybanters-receptionist-application.12161/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/wiffybanters-english-teacher-application.11711/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-science-chemistry-teacher-application.3495/ Accepted

(Vice Principal was just given to me by Ducks in a VC channel on the Team Speak)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: As I have noticed SPORT has become quite popular in the Karakura Highschool now and I want to be apart of that and excite new players to attempt to go more into SportRP if you would call it that.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have a lot of experience in roleplaying, I have been apart of SRP's community for almost over 2 years now and I have had the chance to RP many different characters and jobs.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Of course

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs keep track of all the lessons you have completed, it helps V.P's or any Higher staff in the school to keep track of Teacher attendance and any additional notes.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I'd contact either a V.P or the Principal him/her self.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: The basic, stay quiet, keep focus, complete the work.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I've had the opportunity on SRP to not only play the vital role of Vice Principal but many other roles such as a Police Officer, a Shop Owner, a Gang Owner, and a Black Market dealer.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Of Department, the person with this title keeps track of their department, keeping notes to give back to the Principal and plans special events or planned classes for that department.

- QTLS: Qualified Teaching and Learning Skills, the person with THIS title is someone who has passed all training and has been teaching for a while, they would be able to create their own planned classes with their own agendas.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher, this is someone who has just become a teacher and are still going through the testing and learning process, the can either be granted permission to start and create a class agenda or be given one.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers overall provide the important part of the school, I'm sure anyone who is a teacher has a great understanding of the server so they can help not only in RP but also outside of RP. The way most lessons go is a teacher has a planned lesson to either actually teach students something or have something fun planned that wouldn't typically happen in a lesson. Teachers' salaries should be around or above 100K per month, this only will happen if they complete a correct set amount of classes. Teachers in their spare time usually go around the school making sure students follow the school rules and outside they probably still educate students in some way.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: SRP's main concept is STILL School Roleplay and Teachers help provide the essential RP needed to drive that concept to its fullest.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MoSCo

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Donny is a strict man but has a very big goofy side to him that he doesn't like to show although more recently he has become more comfortable with that. He is quite a laid back person. He enjoys very good British humor which sometimes can be quite dark and many students either don't get it or get offended. He is a hard-working man and always likes to get his paperwork done before anything else, as he hates paperwork more than anything. His outlook on students has changed through the years, at first he loved teaching students new things but through the years he has found they absorb information and then throws it all up on a white sheet of paper, this is why Donny tries to make anything he does interesting and rememberable.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Walk over to see what they are doing, if my teacher identifies them as either jocks or any student that is apart of the sports teams he would be more ignorant to notice them breaking the school rules and just warn them. If they were normal students he would shout at them from where he is standing commanding them to tone their voices down.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: My character would slam something on the ground or shout very loudly to get the students' attention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: He would be quite loud, constantly telling stories no one really cares about.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me blows his whistle, He would then wave his hands in the air to notify the team to stop playing
/me clicks his pen, beginning to write notes in his book, squinting back and forth from the pitch to bis notebook
/me he would take a sip from his tea, giving out a warm puff of air showing his satisfaction for the warm brewed tea
/me he would kick the ball to the student, giving the sign for them to play on
/me he would chuckle at the student falling over, holding his stomach and brushing away a tear.

Backstory

Donny was born in 1980, He was born in Birmingham, England. When he was younger he went through a lot of abuse. He then later joined the Navy Seals for the British Navy, He was discharged due to mental issues as he was diagnosed with PTSD. When he returned home he decided to go to education just like this uncle. He did Business, History, Maths, English and other small courses throughout his time in college and university. He later worked in many schools in the UK and was later offered a course to learn the Japanese language, he took this and it took him only 3 years to be able to hold an entire conversation in the language. After his learning was complete he was moved to a school in Japan called Taketatsu Highschool, he was offered the position of a History Teacher. He worked there for nearly a year when the Principal came to him offering the position of Vice-Principal due to his last one being removed due to illness. He started his career as the Vice-Principal, he has great rep with students due to him being so close with the newly formed School Student Council. He started many lessons and events in the school. He was there for a lot of the dramatic and awful events that happened in the school, awful weather, meteor strikes, student suicide, and a lot more, he once got arrested for assault against a child but it was seen as self-defense due to that student bullying a disabled student. He was also the first Vice-Principal for Karakura Highschool. He formed the clubs, He welcomed students and controlled all disciplinary efforts. But after years of serving in being Vice-Principal, he left his position to go live with his children in England due to their mother getting deathly ill. He has now returned finding work and he has noticed that the sports teams have grown intensely and he would like to help students join in.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Donny Arkhanglesky
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Donny, Donathan, Don
Preferred Name: Mr.Ark

Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: United Kingdom
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 19+ Years of experience
Working Experience (# of years): 35 Years of experience

Academic Degree: Business, History, English

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Chemistry, Physics, Physical Education
Minors: Biology

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Welsh, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- After some talk with a few colleagues of mine, I have decided to deny the application in total. I do not doubt your motivations and abilities, however, some of the sections are still too lacking.

- You've also recently returned to SRP as a whole. I suggest getting back into the gist of things before applying for new roles and whatnot.

Good luck in the future! I hope to see your application in the forums again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread