mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Will Tables Conquer The World? ._.

Will Tables Take Over The World?

• Yes ;-;

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No ._.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I Honestly Don't Care If Everyone I Love Gets Beaten To Death By Four Legs -_-

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Standard

Level 3
Do you think tables will succeed in taking over the world with their numbers and sheer strength in four legs? .
(p.s. sporks are amazing)
._.
Table Army.jpg

Half_Wolf_Kas

Level 25
Okay listen. You probably don't care about what I'm about to say because it's going to be really random and dumb but minions NOR tables will be taking over the world. Towels will. You see, towels are powerful, underrated creatures with unknown powers. They are sick and tired of being handled so horribly. Their long lost cousin, doormat, is a cruel, evil.. Thing.. The towels are planning to destroy doormat and then take over the world. They will conquer humanity then eat the minions. Little did the towels know, though, is that my army of hair ties and I are planning to murder the towels as well as doormat. That's where you all come in! I need YOUR help to take over the towels! Now! WHOS WITH ME!?

Standard

Level 3
Okay listen. You probably don't care about what I'm about to say because it's going to be really random and dumb but minions NOR tables will be taking over the world. Towels will. You see, towels are powerful, underrated creatures with unknown powers. They are sick and tired of being handled so horribly. Their long lost cousin, doormat, is a cruel, evil.. Thing.. The towels are planning to destroy doormat and then take over the world. They will conquer humanity then eat the minions. Little did the towels know, though, is that my army of hair ties and I are planning to murder the towels as well as doormat. That's where you all come in! I need YOUR help to take over the towels! Now! WHOS WITH ME!?
http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/towels-v-s-doormats-half_wolf_kas-started-this-idea-_.2740/ ._._._.

Users who are viewing this thread