UhmMoe
Notable

Out-Of-Character Information

What Is your Minecraft username?:
Wigglly

Do you have Discord (If so, what Is your discord username?):
Yes I have discord, Wノムムリ#0420

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
5 Day ban [For ERP, action: /me would kick the other male In the balls. (2019 Apealed)].
4 Day ban [For ERP, action: /me would take his shirt off In a manly manner. (2019 Apealed)].
24 hr bans (2020 Max Warnings) x2.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m active during the weekends (Starting from Thursday ending Sunday) due to school And OOC Issues.

Do you acknowledge that If you are Inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge this rule and perfectly fine with being demoted for my absence.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Janitor!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The employee role In applying for Involves cleaning up the school as well as making It a safer place for the students, the janitors job Is not only just to be a butler and mop up things for students Its to set an example for the school for showing that we take pride In our work It shows how we do not allow small things from making us bigger people and a better school which others would want to go to and attend to.

What experience, In general, do you have In role play?:
Role play experience I have had part In role plays In the past years that consist of: Fantasy, City, Business, sports/teams, School staff, futuristic, Romance, and Gang RP. All of this has taught me a lot and about RP, like how to do certain things when It comes to sales, or how to distingish two situations when It Involves violence or genuine conflict, how to use your imagination to help you play on the story line or think of possible things to make your character stand out and

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Language App | SchoolRP (Spanish Denied)
French App | SchoolRP (French Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lio-aqua-zakis-korean-app.25855/
My KPD Application | SchoolRP (KPD Denied)
MrWiggle's Police application | SchoolRP (KPD Denied)
レベル`~ Matsuri Shop Application~`レベル | SchoolRP (Shop Pending)
`~| |~` | SchoolRP (Ice Skating team)
Zoroku’s College Application | SchoolRP (College Accepted)

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
You ask the student to politely stop as you continue with what you were doing If the student continues you give them a verbal warning and again as If they were to get a third you bring tell them specifically the time and what their punishment Is Imminently carrying on with your work as Is.

You notice two students are physically fighting In the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
You approach the situation with no Intention of getting the children more hurt, as you could /me the male would politely step In between the two students fighting making his presence known, /me he’d continue to break up the fight as he would simple guide each student their respective side as he would ask question seeing what caused the fight to erupt for a solution to be found, after for each student has been dealt with you give each one at a time their Individual punishments whether Is for them getting suspended or a verbal warning.

Another school employee Is clearly acting Inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?:

You approach them In a kind friendly way as they are your co-worker, you ask them If they can please stop the act due to being on school grounds after asking them exactly why they do this act for (Giving them a reason they shouldn’t ) and ask If they could please cut that rhyme out of their system for future so the school can be a safer environment of the students at the school and so they can be a safer person, and if they hypothetically reject this then you find another solution and if they again reject this you bring it up to any principle/dean on school grounds about the situation.
If you hypothetically were to catch a school staff member harassing a student you immediately tell break the situation to tell a Dean/Principle whether they get a warning or kicked from the job It’s not allowed nor applaud upon to do this to a student, this can even get you arrested and put in jail being this on your criminal record.

When In the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My Character simply acts as If he were on a normal day still taking pre-cause of not putting bad Influence on the students and such as he would be somewhat mellow attempting to put some enjoyment among the people there for entertainment.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &8&o face would begin to mop down the row of the hallway from the previous students mess as he would politely clear the area from top to bottom, turning to the classroom door as school ended he would begin to clean the room also wiping the windows to the desk, making sure the teachers equipment and chairs were neet and ready.

/me &7&oThe male would slap on some gloves as he turned to the garbage taking It out to the dumpster, coming back In the school’s bottom floor he’d begin to sweep the floor making sure no dust was left behind, turning to his left the male would begin to sanitize the office secretary's desk arranging everything on the table.

/me &7&oThe male would walk around the courtyard and front and back of the school picking up garbage and putting It In his bag as he would move quickly and politely by the students with a smile on his face as he’d say &f&o”Hello there” &7occasionally as he walked by continuing with his work.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character Is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: William T. R.

Age (Minimum age Is 25): 73

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 1962

Major(s): Health & Physical Education/Fitness

Minors: Crime and Justice Studies

Backstory:
Being a young boy In a small town In west Missouri began his life almost like a normal old kid, his mother Being a Latina middle aged girl still looking to be In her youth took care of william as his father left him at a young age, going through school the boy William stood out as someone different, growing up without a father made it awkward especially and special occasions like bring your father Friday and such it made it . . . Difficult, going through elementary school made William insecure. It made it feel like he was missing something in himself like someone had tore a huge hole through a blanket making it unable to keep you warm, thus growing up throughout his childhood he was a kid with little to much anxiety at times which made him distant from others and it wasn't until age 13 when william was watching TV on the couch as he heard a knock came on his door as you would see opening it. . . It was indeed his father William was so shocked at the fact that he fainted but after that day William spent almost everyday catching up playing games being cheerful again, at school he was getting more and more popular as he even joined a sports team after high school william went to college got his master’s degree married to married to Laurie Renee Diaz had five kids five children with wife Laurie: Sally, Nina, Alison, Hannah and Belle all in a little town in Missouri, he and his family began bored of the small town as they began searching for a new interesting place filled with many adventures and Fantastic places as they all had their sites on a new place called Karakura Where he planned to have a job which he did score and they were happy there just as a family could be.

William’s description.
William James Remendez Is a 73-year-old former personal trainer who enjoys extreme Ironing, eating out and playing Football. He Is brave, entertaining and love able, but can also be very standoffish, picky and a bit sneaky. He Is Hispanic also having a little bit of African he defines himself as straight. He has a Masters-graduate degree In sports science. Physically, William Is male In pretty good shape. He Is tall with olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes. He grew up In a working class neighborhood. He was raised by his mother, his father having left when he was young, He’d be 6ft weighing 259Lbs with short hair that would be black with a slight silver tint in the middle, the male would smell of Pink sakura flowers mixed with a Wistrea vine.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Motivation for joining KHS is It seems like a extremely fun opportunity to try something that would come new to me, It seems like all my friends have began to work at the school facility and It seems like a great place filled with nice people that I would love to get to know and work with, as my younger family grew up In this town they have told me lots of great things about this school Its colleges and such and how the teachers and other facility have such great personallities and have such fun ways of doing things that I would love to see for myself, being close to family and being next to interesting new people Is what makes me want to be good at my job and show everyone that I can do better than what they expect, so I hope I get accepted and I would love to come and work with you guys as soon as possible.

Do you have any previous experience working In a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/a

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I Think that I would be a new change of pace from the usual worker, I think i would be more energetic and a lot more enthusiastic about the job and maybe even a little more entertaining I think many others would be doing this job for the money while I’m mostly doing this for the fun and enjoyment of it, It’s like when you do things for fun and for more of enjoyment than money, you actually want to do more of it and it wont feel like a drag of something that you’re forced to do I eh- I don't know how to explain it but if I was accepted I would definitely be able to show you with more than words!

☽✶☾
Wigglly
[13][grade-7] William James Remendez
Wigglle
[18][Grade-12] Moe “Tokyo” Ito R. T.
MrWiggle_
[20][College][Baseball-Team] Hyun-Ki “Chubs” W. M.

☽✶☾

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ♡-"Don't make life a Battle. . . Make it a dance"-♡ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
-Thanks for reading!-​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:

- The In-Game name you supplied does not exist, however, after looking into your server history and previous applicatiosn around the time this application was posted, I decided to deny your application.
- The age 73 doesn't seem very realistic for a Janitor, should you decide to re-apply, you should think in advance about the character's age and how it would effect your roleplay.

You may re-apply in 12 days
[31/12/2020]

Users who are viewing this thread