mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Wont Let Me Log On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
Hi so, I wasn't entirely sure where to ask this question. Hopefully this is fine. But, when I try to log onto the server only the logging on screen comes up before the screen says "Disconnected". At first I thought it was my minecraft or wifi, so i fixed all that, relogged, turned wifi on and off. I reset my laptop. I logged in and out of minecraft. I also deleted and readded the server. I also changed the ip since i know two seem to work sometimes (at least for me). It is only this server that disconnects me like that all my others work. I was wondering if it may be something with my mc, or my acc? Or if i got banned? I just haven't been able to get on in a couple days because of this and i'd really like to get back on. It is working fine for all my friends. If there's any idea's i'd like to know. Thank you!

LeePlaysMC

Level 0
Hi.Im having the same problem.Nice to see that someone else is stuggling. I just dont log on for a few hours..

ItzzzJxyHere

Level 2
Hi.Im having the same problem.Nice to see that someone else is stuggling. I just dont log on for a few hours..
I haven't been able to get on for almost two weeks now though? Like i get on and try every now and then, the other day it DID work but it was vv laggy and i couldn't even have a conversation because my messages appeared 5 mins after i entered them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread