• Cover your eyes with a nearby blanket

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
You are in your house, you live alone. All of a sudden, you hear a gargling, monster-like growl. You see a demon-like figure lurking around your house. You hide in your closet and you decided to close your eyes or keep them open.

Closing your eyes would feel scary, and so would opening your eyes. For me, I would cover my eyes with my hands, a blanket, a pillow; anything that can cover my eyes. Then, I could open my eyes and see nothing because my eyes are covered. I would feel safer covering my eyes.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
You are in your house, you live alone. All of a sudden, you hear a gargling, monster-like growl. You see a demon-like figure lurking around your house. You hide in your closet and you decided to close your eyes or keep them open.

Closing your eyes would feel scary, and so would opening your eyes. For me, I would cover my eyes with my hands, a blanket, a pillow; anything that can cover my eyes. Then, I could open my eyes and see nothing because my eyes are covered. I would feel safer covering my eyes.
i think i explained that correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread