mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Wubblie's school nurse application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
dumpwimp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, I do, wub#5781

What is your time zone?: EST (GMT-5)

Describe your activity on the server: I’m on typically every day for a couple of hours. However, I’m usually a little less active on the weekends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I’ve been banned twice (for reasons you’re aware of), however, both of these occurred almost 2 years ago and I’ve grown as a person.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do, although I doubt that will be an issue.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
While there are many roles of the school nurse, obviously the most important is providing physical, emotional, social, and mental support to students and faculty. Some simple duties of the school nurse are icing sprained ankles, treating stomach aches, colds, fevers, and other ailments. School nurses also give nutrition advice and advocate against substance use and bullying. They also monitor the immunization status of students, write care plans for students with chronic health conditions or special needs such as asthma, epilepsy, or diabetes, and provide vision and hearing screenings. School nurses may also assist counselors while monitoring the mental health of a student.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, I’ve been roleplaying for maybe about six years. I’ve roleplayed fantasy as well, so I’d like to say I have extensive experience. In terms of school employees, I was both a janitor and an office employee in the past. I’ve also been playing SRP since late 2018.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.16041/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wubblies-chinese-application.17998/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wubbliesalts-office-sec-application.17128/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-2.17040/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wubblies-janitor-application.16240/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.16130/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wubblies-korean-application.15193/ [ACCEPTED]
PARAMEDIC - DONE OVER DISCORD WHEN FIRST MADE [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 11 and college student (B).

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Firstly, he’d talk to the student in a calm but resistant manner. After pulling them aside to prevent attention and asking them to stop, if the student continues on with their bad behavior, he’d get a teacher who is more equipped to give punishments to do so, most likely detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He’d first check if there were any other staff available to assist him, just in case he were to be attacked as well, and proceed to break up the fight in the hallway, separating the two students from each other to avoid any future conflict. He’d also possibly bring them to the nurse's office and inspect the students for any wounds that may be present due to their fighting. Afterward, he’d leave the rest to a higher-up who again, is more equipped to give punishments.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on the type of ‘inappropriate behavior’, he would firmly remind them of their duties and prompt them to continue with their work. However, if they didn’t stop, he’d radio a higher-up and report the inappropriate behaviors of the employee. On the other hand, if the inappropriate behavior was caused by mental issues, he’d give the employee resources to go to.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While he takes his job solemnly, creating an appropriate relationship with fellow employees is important in being able to perform a job better. Typically, he’d participate in some chit-chat with the other employees, and when he’s not, most likely scroll on his phone.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me removed the sheet of paper from off of the beds after the student got off of it, and then wiped it down with a disinfectant wipe.
/me grabbed the first aid kit and tore open the package of alcohol wipes. "Take a deep breath. This might sting." As he pressed the disinfectant wipe against the wound, he also grabbed a bandage, unwrapped it, and gently pressed it against the wound.
/me slid the instant cold press out of the first aid kit, shaking it and pressing it against the visibly forming bruise on the students’ sprained ankle, holding it there to prevent swelling and inflammation. Whilst doing this, he also elevated the leg to also minimize the swelling. After leaving the cold press on the student's ankle, he grabbed a bandage and proceeded to wrap it around the ankle and foot.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tucker Greene
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Tucker

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: None (agnostic)
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors in Nursing
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Nursing
Minors: Japanese

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Tucker Greene was born near Tampa, Florida, United States in 1996. Growing up as a single child, his mother was a nurse's aide who worked at a hospice with terminally ill patients and often worked long shifts. On the other hand, his father was a car mechanic. Due to his parents being busy, he was often left to himself and had a lot of free time. There was nothing very remarkable about his childhood except for the influence of his mother due to her working as a nurse's aide, but as he became more aware of it in his teenage years, it influenced him to want to join that field and he took a large interest in it. However, motivation withered, and at age 20, and he moved to Karakura for work (and also because of the troubling weather and people where he was from) because of its job offers, and he decided to simply get a gig as a janitor temporarily. After studying Japanese and eventually getting a minor in it in the future, he also became more interested in Japanese culture which added to his desire to continue working there, since Japan was so different from the mostly sheltered life he lived while in the United States. After all, he grew up outside the city and when he moved to Karakura, he wasn't so adjusted to the city life. When he decided the idea of being a janitor wasn’t for him (not even as a temporary gig), he resigned and went back to college in America. After 4 years of vigorous studying, Tucker got a bachelor's degree in nursing and studied at the University of South Florida. He decided he wanted to continue working at Karakura High, but in a different role, so he obviously chose school nurse, which felt to be the best fit for him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Upon inspection, there is a deficit of school nurses. I believe I could serve as an adequate member of the staff team due to my previous experience dealing with teenagers and young adults. I also consider myself very passionate about nursing.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I do. In the past, I used to work as a janitor at Karakura Highschool, so I have a good idea of how the school system and the students work.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because as I’ve stated, I have plenty of work experience. I also consider myself to be very dedicated and nurturing and I will commit my time working at Karakura Highschool to helping students and faculty alike.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: No.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for NURSE has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread