Denied wwaver's shop application..

wwaver

Level 11
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: wwaver

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): wwaver#6884

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I play the server to see what my friends are up, overall hangout and look around the map discovering different things I never knew existed before, I plan on becoming a-lot more active once I get my skin done.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): My first and second ban were for toxicity whilst my third ban was for mass duplication.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge and fully respect that ifI am inactive I will be demoted.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Ban Appeal
Mass Duplication Ban Appeal #1
Mass Duplication Ban Appeal #2
and I think thats it

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): I am in Grade 12, nothing special no teams.

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Miyage-Hin Mato as most of the other shops are already owned.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to continue playing the server as its something I enjoy but I also don't want to be involved in gang rp anymore at all and I thought becoming a shopkeeper would be the solution to this. I admired how the old 7/11 in the old map was a social hotspot and I sorta wanna make my shop a social hotspot as well in admiration of the old 7/11 as I only have fond memories of it, since I don't plan on doing any serious or big rp anymore I thought that id just run the shop whenever I was online for as long as possible this leading to me playing the server more and being able to continue having fun.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan to make the shop into its own little cozy paradise away from the srp grind. The way I envision the shops Architecture without making it lengthy is by saying Organic, I plan on making the shop very detailed and good to look at from the inside, I want to make it into an experience every-time you walk into the shop with fountains trees or other items that will fill up the shops space as decoration. Il try my best to sort of make a sensory overload when you walk into the shop but at the end of the day it is minecraft, so there are limits.

What make the shop special and unique will be its atmosphere, I plan on making this shop a place where people can just sit down and relax with the friends or buy items if they choose to do so. I plan on having a lot of couches and corners where people can sit with friends or by themselves and make new friends when school is closed. If possible id also like to put down a bench right outside the shop as well.

What will you sell in your shop?: I plan on selling accessories, toys , electronics, food, drinks and anything I can get ahold of, I want to try to make this shop as good as it possibly can be and that means catering to most peoples needs.

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan on having 10 employees at most as I don't think I will need more than that, I only really need cashiers. I plan on handling most of the things on my own and a lot of my friends wanted to work for me if this does work out.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: Sorta but It's mostly on how things happen behind the scenes which il just figure out naturally I think. hence why the application is short, I dont really know what to write about.

Users who are viewing this thread