Level 21
altarlamb
altarlamb
Rich

IGN;; wyrrm
Discord;;
wyrmbones#6318

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Explain your activity on the server;; I joined SchoolRP back in it's Furness era, I'm proud to say that this server has raised me in many aspects. Granted, I have taken numerous long hiatuses from the server due to issues cropping up in high school and the mental health department. Due to Corona virus and my college workload relaxing, my recent activity on the server has sky rocketed. I enjoy making my own skins, especially for the events which I always attend. Currently on the server, my character is a part of the giant Perez family- meaning that my character is consistently online acting as a peacemaker between conflicting siblings. This has given me an amazing opportunity to meet individuals which I'm so grateful to call my friends; naturally this means I'm in a massive collection of SchoolRP based groups, which I'm always in voice chat!

What pervious experience do you have working in a team?;; In the real world, I campaign against the trade of dogmeat in China- this entails public talks, raising questions to challenge peoples point of view and a lot of writing in chalk on the pavement in the freezing cold. I would do this as a group, so we have a strong idea of how to strategically market yourself as well as organization. Another example would be surprisingly group cosplay- I've never known stress like getting fourteen hormonal teenagers into a cohesive group cosplay, at the same time, without meltdowns. Impossible, I swear. My team skills have been heavily affected by this experience; I know how to push someone's creativity without bending too far, adapt my plans to suit everyone's needs and interests while maintaining a sturdy backbone and finally? Have fun, we don't go through all this effort to sit tightly but to let loose and embrace trust in your team members! On a more minuet scale, ICly I am currently a member of the Perez family (as mentioned above) in which we all work on family events and ensure that every character is incorporated without feeling left out.

What makes you different from the other applicants?;; Truthfully? Not much, everyone has unique and creative ideas- I simply know how to market myself effectively. In my corner however, I play Dungeons and Dragons! This is a table top roleplay game, in which your band of characters must make it across the map while dealing with the situations your dungeon master throws at you. Naturally, this means I can create interesting plots super fast, and keep them going- I understand when a prompt is dead in the water and how to effectively elaborate on storylines. After the virus, I hope to graduate to be our next dungeon master, meaning the entire universe of our party will be in my hands- meaning i alone will dictate how the world around them behaves. This effectively leads on to my next point, in which I'm an avid creative writer- I value the ability to effectively convey a situation across to another person. Personally, I believe this makes me capable of buildings events with plot and realistic value, asking questions such as 'How will this effect the participants in the future?' and 'How can we integrate lore into this?'.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Event One, The FACT Run
[ FITNESS AND CARDIO TEST ]
The annual FACT Run is Karakuras way of highlighting potential persons for scouting. With a circuit around the beach involving endurance, jumps, crawling sections and water inflatables it means that students can demonstrate their athletic ability to the crowds and potentially receive a recommendation! Of course the event is open to those who just want to test their limits or friends...

This event would only take up one in-game day, most likely some time during the summer months as the event would involve
water sports at the beach. The event would be relatively simple, no mandatory dress-code and attendance would also be optional. Planning would take place via discord, some sort of collaborative check sheet being available to the team.

This provides roleplay opportunity for budding athletics, team building, social networking, revealing a characters body through beachwear (aka, a hidden scar or having a characters self-esteem crop up) amongst other things.

Things that would be optimal. . .
- Creation of the actual track, as well as seating and a potential store as this would be a great vendor opportunity.
- Staff to oversee the event, naturally. As well as potentially take screenshots in spectator mode,
- Characters acting as organizers, commentating and guiding players through the course- knowing school roleplay, there will most likely be some injuries so it would be smart to have a character on standby to provide medical assistance.

Example build!

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Event Two, Fright house!
[ Haunted house with scare actors ]
One of Karakuras most beloved attraction is the fright house during the October months! Residents can pay to enter an old manor, decked out with crazy decorations- a cast of gruesome scare actors waiting around every corner to freak you out. . . Boo!

This event could be active throughout the in-game week of Halloween, happening on a night to set the scene. It would make sense for it to be in October, but honestly you could make it work whenever if executed well enough. The event would be rather passive, residents being notified of it's opening and being able to stop by for a good ol' spook. The scare actors would need gruesome skins and props to really set the scene. An example of a scenario would be a zombie actor reaching through the bars of a cell, trying to grab at the visitors while screaming hysterically.

The roleplay opportunity in this situation is rich; panic attacks, a jock screaming like a little girl, jumping into a potential lovers arms... Oh, I for sure also want to see an old man have a heart attack, just throwing it out there. As for the scare actors, I can imagine it would be fun reaping havoc on the poor innocents. Hypothetically, someone could stab one of the actors and everyone would think they were acting...

- Staff to overlook the situation and maintain a debatable sense of fearrp (understanding that some characters won't be scared) and that there's no failrping.
- A builder to either make, or modify a house to be a linear haunted house with spooky scenes.
- A group of at least five scare actors with custom skins and props.
- Character working on entry fees and keeping the que entertained.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Event Three, Residential

[ A residential trip focusing on a giant game of capture the flag.]
As an end of year trip, the teachers organize a residential trip to the cabins/ tents in the forest, the pupils split into two teams- bobcats and spartans. from there, it's a good ol'fashioned game of capture the flag. winning team gets to sleep in the cabins, whereas the losing team is stuck with the small tents.
This could really happen anytime, but it makes sense to have it just before college graduation as an end of year treat- students would turn up to school like normal, and then make their way as a class to the designated area. Students are tasked with creating a fire, gathering firewood and other normal camping activities. Soon after, the game would begin with both respective teams on each end of the forest. the aim obviously being to defend your own flag while stealing the other teams and bringing it back to base. This would work more so as a work of rolls and actions- almost akin to gangrp. to stop everyone barrelling towards the same flag and causing chaos, it would make sense for there to be multiple flags to distribute the chaos to be more manageable. After, like mentioned above the winning team would spend the night in the luxury of the cabins (which just so happens to be easier to sneak alcohol into...) and the losers stuck in the elements.
Roleplay ideas during this event could include situations such as pupils getting overly rough and purposely hurting other players, budding relationships, meeting new people, sneaking out at night into the hot-springs and other various prompts.
- Teachers, as this is a school hosted event- also to maintain behaviour.
- Staff to oversee and control any failrpers.
- An update to the cabins/ tents.
- A way to tell teams apart, a skin/ item etc.
- Something representing a flag, like a banner.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Other events drabbles.
Sex positivity talk;; a teacher hosts a talk about consent, safe-sex and sexuality.
Masquerade ball;; a ball in which some form of mask is mandatory, could be dangerous due to the lack of identity.
Open house photography;; In which people can pay to enter a photo studio and get their photos taken by someone with shaders in a multitude of different scenes.

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Thank you for applying for the event team. Your interest is appreciated and we believe you will be a good fit for the team. Please contact me as soon as possible at heb#5009 for a short briefing about the team and your responsibilities. We hope you have a good time planning events with us!

Users who are viewing this thread