Rich+
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game-Name (IGN):
xagti

What timezone are you in?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

evan#0004

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I'm usually online for around three hours a day, mainly on my staff account. Of course, time would be diverted to being active on my EMS account, if accepted. Sometimes, I'll be online on both my main and one of my alts to multi-task, or roleplay on two tabs. I've been playing the server since late 2016, taking several breaks within that period, but I have since come back and have actively playing SchoolRP since September 2019.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I have three bans that happened in 2018 and have all since then been appealed. Since then I have never been banned. Along with that, I currently have no active warnings.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
They have been put into a spoiler due to a large amount of applications, and me not wanting them to take up space in the application.
School/Character Applications:
Council applications;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-school-council-application-♡-✔.7139/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-school-council-application-♡.12173/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-council-application-evan-✘.2854/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sagwaaa-hs-council-application.29499/ - ACCEPTED
Language Application x6 - ACCEPTED x3, DENIED x3
Character auth Application x2 - ACCEPTED x2
College Application [discord] - ACCEPTED
College Professor x2 [private convo] - ACCEPTED x2
Club Application x2 [google form] - ACCEPTED x2
Librarian Application;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/evans-librarian-application.23092/ - ACCEPTED
College Application;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-cool-right.23292/ - ACCEPTED

City Applications:
Police Application x2;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.18435/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-app.25248/ - ACCEPTED
Hospital Staff Application x2;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/electrachairs-surgeon-app.20286/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cozyfolk-psychiatrist-application.28384/ - DENIED
Shop Application;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application.22184/ - DENIED

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My one and likely only motivation for this application is that I miss the team and faction in general. There are still a few people who are apart of the faction who I would consider myself close to, which would likely motivate my activity more. I believe that my knowledge would be my main benefit for the faction. I am currently enrolled in a pre-medical program at my school- Which I have learned the entirety of human anatomy, giving me a wide understanding of the human body. Along with this, I am currently taking health science 1 & 2, which will teach me the beginning of health care, how to properly do basic medical procedures. Finally, I have nearly seven previous months of experience as a surgeon on the team, which helped me a lot in terms of learning human anatomy when doing procedures in-character. I'll likely have no problem refreshing myself on how the hospital runs if I am to be accepted.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
Trainee Nurse

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Nurses really are to focus on patient well-being and patient care. Most of the time you'll see nurses focusing on doing sutures, handling viral diseases, (in the case of their being patients in recovery) they'll go to check that patients vital signs along with their overall current well being, or assisting a doctor or surgeon. They may assist in any number of things requested of them to assist in by another medical staff. Such as being extra hands for a surgeon, by being able to hand tools to the lead surgeon and do sutures for the patient on the table, or ready an operating room for surgery and clean up afterward. In the case of nobody higher than a nurse being able to get on, they may be able to do other procedures to be able to save the life of anybody who comes in. Although the job that a nurse has within SRP is simple, it is very important, like every role within the hospital is.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Blue - Medical Emergency
Code Red - Fire in the hospital
Code - Bomb/Bomb threat
Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code Violet - Violent/Combative Person
Code Yellow - Disastrous event
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code White - Evacuation to the roof
Code Green - Emergency Activation or lockdown

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I acknowledge that with me applying, I am saying that I will dedicate my time to being active, as I have applied for a reason. If it comes to the fact that I do become inactive, I will accept a demotion as if I am inactive, I have earned that.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician - They are in charge of the hospital in its entirety. While they are around, they are allowed to assign a duty to any hospital staff who is available. They'll always be making sure that the hospital is in top shape to be able to run effectively, this may be in the form of hiring good employees and managing them to make sure they are keeping up the good work they were hired for. Along with this, keeping the hospital stocked, so that employees can sell things needed to citizens.

Clinical Manager - They'll also be managing all on-duty hospital staff while they are on duty. They will have the ability to assign a duty to anybody who has free hands, to make sure that everyone is always busy and working. They'll also, of course, make sure that all staff is always maintaining professionalism within the work environment, to give a good rep. to patients about the work ethic followed.

Clinical Lead - They'll manage the employees within their own department. Like the Clinical Lead for surgeons would manage all of the surgeons in the hospital. This will be to assign duties if their are any to assign, along with making sure their staff are maintaining professionalism and are not getting sloppy with their work. They'll also train any new coming hospital staff.

Surgeon - They'll carry out all surgical duties that come into the hospital. Ranging from severe blunt-force trauma injuries, or simple elective surgeries requested by the patient. They're also able to go out on responding to calls. On top of this, they are also permitted to carry out all duties of a doctor or nurse.

Doctor - They'll do things such as checkups, bone fixtures which will be in the form of a closed or open reduction- They're also permitted to perform x-rays and MRIs to be able to have scanned for anything they may need to have scans for. They are also permitted to leave the hospital for calls.

Nurse - As said above, they'll do things such as patient vitals, sutures, viral diseases, and all-around patient care. They're also able to assist on any duty of a surgeon or doctor that they are requested to assist on.

Psychiatrist - They'll usually be doing their main duty which is hosting therapy sessions with either new patients, or regular patients of theirs. They are also permitted to go out of the hospital on calls to be able to save the life of the caller.​

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
He has a sort of 'moto' that he lives by in life. Which would be maintaining professionalism within the workplace environment. This would be done by always just having a level of respect held for his co-workers. He also couldn't help being a plain 'ole friendly dad. He would always be the kindest he could be to patients, as hospitals can be scary places, so he wants to make sure that nobody who comes into the building is scared of what may happen, or scared in general. Off duty, he obviously is a father. A father to his daughter Kurashiro Kurosuyokui. He absolutely adores her, always making sure that she has everything she may need to be happy.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:
Hirotaka was always a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, this, of course, correlated with his family. He is a very family-orientated kind of guy. Always making sure that he can provide for his family while making sure they are all happy in the midst of it all. Atop of his kindness, he would very obviously, be a carebear- Always listening to what a patient or anybody really has to say. He cares about people and their wellbeing.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Hirotaka is a well-defined 5'8 Japanese male, he looked to be a slim male. His face was well defined, not having looked anywhere near his actual age, but still looking to be at least in his 30s. His black hair was very similar to the color of his eyes, which were a shining olive color. On duty, of course, he would always be seen in scrubs, or whatever the workplace uniform was. Then, outside of the workplace, he'll usually be seen in some sort of buttoned-up shirt paired with dress pants. Then- when heading off to bed, he loves to be asleep with what some would call the usual 'dad' pajama wear

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
He doesn't have any debilitating physical or mental illness.

Character Background
Hirotaka was born on March 23rd, 1975 to a very loving mother and father. Moving directly onto school years. He was in love with basically, and general science. Throughout all of this school career, he enrolled in as many sciences as he could. This lead to studying exactly that into university. His main focus was just Marine Biology, he finished school majoring in Marine Biology with a minor in journalism. This led him to further study it at a research facility, which is what he has worked for the majority of his life. At the turning point into his 40s, he wanted to go back to school. But for what exactly? He wasn’t sure of yet- Until age 41, he enrolled back into university for nursing. Of course, upon finishing university once more, which was no struggle for him, he wanted to elect a new place of work somewhere where he could be near his family, especially his daughter. He one day took a train to Karakura, without notifying family. Sending in a job application to the town’s local hospital. He, of course, told his wife the good news when returning home- but left it to be a possible surprise for his daughter. He put in a notice for his research job, then getting ready to head to the center as he prepared for his final days in the Marine Biology field to transfer to this new and exciting line of work.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Hirotaka Kurosuyokui

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Kurosuyokui

Characters Given Name(s):
Hirotaka

Characters Preferred Name:
Mr. Kurosuyokui

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Shintoism

Characters Marital Status:
Married

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
One year of residency

Working Experience(s):
30 years of working experience

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing

Major(s)
Health Science, Nursing, Marine Biology

Minor(s)
Journalism, Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
No other languages are known

Extra Notes:
If this application happens to be reviewed during the week of the 28th, I likely won't be responding to discord for personal reasons putting me on inactivity, but if I'm accepted, I most definitely will accept the position, I just won't be available that week again for personal reasons (I have no problem DMing this reason to Birti)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread