mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Xangaji | News Reporter App

Xangaji

Level 78
output-onlinepngtools (55).png

NOTE: I've put some in quotes to make it easier to read, sorry if the text is a little small!

IGN (In-Game Name): I plan to apply for it on the Omegus_ account, but it has Cat right now so for now please assign it to iButtercakes

Previous bans:
Unfortunately this is the worst part of my apps, I've had my most recent ban at least 2 months ago but usually for stupid reasons which i learned from [Mainly cosmetic abuse and vehicle abuse) I also got a few warns for OOC Chaining/Toxicity, but it should be all good now.

Describe your activity on the server: It's been on and off for 4 years, but since early 2020 I've been nonstop playing more than I ever have. I plan to be on almost every single day until GCSEs and exams, where I'll slow down my no-break activity.

Do you have Discord? Weasel#5597

Do you have a microphone? Yeah I do, but I'm socially anxious sometimes so I might not talk TOO much.

List your current and past applications:
{DENIED}
- Afrikaans Language App 1
{DENIED} - Afrikaans Language App 2
{ACCEPTED} - Afrikaans Language App 3
{DENIED} - Hawaiian Language App 1
{ACCEPTED} - Hawaiian Language App 2
{ACCEPTED} - College App
{DENIED} - L.T App
{ACCEPTED} - Drama Teacher App

I also have some Ban Appeals that 3/4 were accepted, but I don't believe they are relevant.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have a few motivations I'd like to mention, in order of most to least importance to myself.

1. The Experience Itself. I've always loved English, Drama and descriptive writing, judging by my lust to eventually be a writer or actor in real life and a lore team member on SRP, sadly denied for misreading the question (I plan to reapply when there are slots).

2. The Thrill of Interviewing Well Known SRPers. I've always wanted to interview players in the community ICly, it seems like such a fun idea to buy some customs and make it look like we're doing a live interview on television.

3. The Community. I really want the community to be able to look to me as a trustworthy figure who hosts the best highschool classes and is the best news reporter as well.

4. The Money - Not too bothered about this, but I'd love to put it towards a tower project for broadcasting, an out of school drama club etc.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

Journalism is a form of communication stylised to inform the public about events that have happened or things they should be wary of. It's important that reports are very descriptive and informative, to warn, prepare, help, entertain or engage the audience that you're appealing to, in this case the Karakura citizens.

Journalism is also something praised in many places because of it being so respectful to the public in terms of detail, to show their trust and to guide them to make correct decisions. In many ways, what you read affects your daily life, especially the news as it's solid fact. People trust the news and therefore the baggage is on them.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

Karakura especially needs News Reporters, seeing as it is such a dramatic and gangrp-filled server, and people will want to be informed on that juicy news drama, full of new information on murderers, gang activity, school teacher promotions, and new companies!

Reporters also need to be here to engage with the community and promote people to roleplay more with these people, and allow interviews as well. It'll also be funny to have some funny interviews at points like on real live television.

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]
Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Dolohov Ibitsu is a blonde-brown, tanned-white male with flowing blue hair, the opposite of his brother Tetsu, a highschool teacher in neighbouring cities. He has diamond blue eyes and an average human being's build. He is relatively outgoing and extroverted while on the job or interviewing players, though unfortunately he lacks social skills off the job like the ability to have conversations without dying of boredom.

He's very kind to all of his co-workers as he's in the same department and working up to speed with the same goals as they do. He does highly dislike people who prioritise their job over people, especially news reporters with this mentality. He gets along with his brother also very well after their parents split and they recently found each-other again through a series of Karakura phone number searching.

His plans for the short-term future are to save up with his family for a tower in the Business Park, to distribute as a new media company called KBC (Like BBC OOCly). His distant long-term plans are to make a living to support his family financially.

Backstory:

Dolohov was born in late May of 1997, in a first-class household. Born to wealthy british and japanese parents, he was dearly loved and spoiled. Although his mother played into spoiling him with gifts, money and games, his father was much more down to earth and taught him the importance of respecting others and treating them as he would.

Dolohov was one of the most popular children in his school, and was loved by all in a friendship kind. He aced all of his exams, A+ in all of them except for Religious and Mathematics. Unfortunately, by the time it came to go to college, he didn't get in. Broken by this news, he decided instead to go into journalism and writing, and became a freelance writer, mainly to interview people on the street.

This job helped him support his family and his brother into buying an expensive home on the streets. He was one of the most talented writers of his age and made it into the daily magazines in Tojo city. He was placed into many interview shows and eventually decided he loved interviews, especially on the side of the host.

He eventually left the career of freelancing after 1 1/2 years, and became a news reporter in the neighbouring city. He was on the team for TBC (Tojo Broadcast) for a while, making many successful, popular articles before finally deciding it was time for the quiet life, and joined the News teams for Karakura.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Dolohov Dilber Ibitsu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Dol, Dil, Lohi, Dolohov, Dilber (In order of priority).
Preferred Name: Dol
Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Divorced
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura City
Phone Number: (I'm unsure right now and can't get online until tomorrow, I'll update then)

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of Training: 4
Working Experience: Like his brother, he studied Drama and English, so he's been a journalist before and has been on Live Television on Tojo News in the city of Tojo.
Academic Degree: Bachelor's
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Drama, English
Minor(s): Media
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: None
Other Notes: He is an ex-waiter for Tsuki Kissaten, and the purchaser of the family cat, Christine.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread