mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

xan's psychiatrist application.

Tarxan

Level 25
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: xansder
Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: No bans whatsoever, and I plan to keep it that way.
What country are you from?: United States, EST Timezone to be more specific.
Do you have Discord?: Who doesn't? tarxan#2467 is my discord.
How long have you played the server for?: I've been around since 2017-ish, but I don't really count that time as I had gotten no roleplay experience whatsoever due to me being stuck in a closed off area-- But according to my /ar check; I have about 26 days on the server as of November 22nd, 2019.

List your current and past applications:

Spanish Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.18826/ (Accepted)
"Crutch Application"- https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/crutch-application.18920/ (Denied)
Latin Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/latin-application.19569/ (Accepted)
French Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.19639/ (Accepted)
College Application (Accepted) (Unable to link, as it was in discord.)
Hospital Staff Application (You're here!)

What is your motivation for applying?: My main motivation for applying for the hospital staff team is generally.. to help. To have my character be a help to Karakura. As that is both his and my own mindset during my time here on earth. Being apart of the hospital staff (in more specifics, a psychiatrist) allows a different kind of ability to help through a new role within the city. Having citizens trust and look up to you, building a different kind of bond. A role model kind of bond. On top of that, becoming a doctor gives me access to new roleplay experiences, as well as the ability to learn how to react in more severe medical situations. This is highly important to me, as knowing how to act in an emergency is crucial to my life and those that may be around me.
What do you know about medical practice?: The responsibility with being the eldest child in your family comes with many, many things in my case. One of those things being to know how to act in a medical emergency. Though my knowledge is quite basic, I’ve slowly been expanding on it. Though a medical career is not on my mind at all in my IRL future, it’s a science and I find all sciences extremely intriguing. A good portion of my family do or did partake in practices in the medical field, and I was able to accompany a few of them on the job. I comprehend the way things are handled within hospitals, and how following certain procedures are critical to a patient's life.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: A medical emergency occurring within the hospital.

Code Red: Fire and/or smoke has been spotted in or around the hospital.

Code Black: A bomb threat has been suspected and/or made.

Code Pink: A child has been abducted.

Code Orange: An incident with a hazardous material has occurred, such as a spill.

Code Silver: An active shooter is within or around the hospital, or hostage situation.

Code Violet: An aggressive individual is causing issues within the building, posing a potential threat.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather is currently going on outside.

Code White: Evacuate the building.

Code Green: Emergency evacuation of the building.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I'm highly aware of this, but not worried as I'm quite active on the SRP server.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
On the job, I'd say that Alejandro is agreeably efficient. He does his best to ****yze a situation and handle it the best he can, even keeping himself composed under immense amounts of pressure. He's able to take care of things by himself without much trouble, only calling for assistance if absolutely necessary so that he can allow others to help those that need it. Essentially keeping the amount of people brought to a situation to a minimum so that more people can be helped.

Off-duty, he'd still mentally be at work. He believes his entire existence is to help people. So even when he's just hanging around, he's still in that alert and assistive mindset. Alejandro is typically rather friendly and extremely respectful. A leader-like aura would radiate from him when he wasn't being a clown around his friends and family, as he requires himself to be more mature due to him being the head of his family and organization, and represents them as a whole.

What do they look like?
Alejandro would be 6' adult with a thin but muscular build, holding himself in quite a sophisticated manner. Coily brown hair rests on his head, complimenting his brown eyes and tanned skin. Nearly his entire body would be decorated in scars, more so trailing up his forearms. These were obviously not self-harm scars, as they seemed so at random and came in many different sizes. Additionally, nearly the entirety of his right wrist was covered in burn scars and there'd be a small tattoo of an olive branch on his neck. His voice would be somewhat deep but still calming, a very subtle spanish accent heard as he spoke.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
He has had a history of mood swings in high school, but they've died down immensely.

What makes your character unique?
Alejandro's admiration for assisting those in need comes from his love for 'Mama'. 'Mama' is a woman that had taken care of him for the majority of his life, bringing him nothing but joy and comfort throughout his confusing childhood. Her whereabouts are unknown to him, and refuses to believe that she's passed away. His reasoning? He "feels her living through him". She had planted the idea that he's an angel to earn his wings in his head, and her faith in him is pretty much what fuels his motive to do nothing but good as he lives. Not for the sake of "getting into heaven" or anything like that, but for the fact that his 'Mama' said that was his purpose. He understands most of the problems people go through. Feeling lonely, the loss of a loved one, betrayal, homelessness, choosing sides, the list goes on.. And he's able to sympathize immensely. Probably more than he should, as he grows emotional over situations he's passionate about. The way he's able to feel, almost in a supernatural manner, is one of the main keys to his ability to be a good psychiatrist.

Who is Alejandro?
Alejandro did not always have the name Alejandro. He doesn't even know his real name. The only name he knew beforehand was 'Prophet'. That's what 'Mama' would call him. 'Mama' isn't his real mother though, but he doesn't know that, as thats the only real mother figure he knew. She raised him from infantry, almost instantly recognizing his disassociation with his birth gender and only referring to him as 'he'. And for majority of his life, he just thought he was a male like any other, just with some sort of birth defect. This obviously wasn't the case, and his beliefs left him to be mocked at school. Being seen as delusional by elementary school staff for referring to himself as 'Prophet' at all times. This soon came to 'Mama's' attention, and she came to the decision to pull him out of school altogether. This benefited him extremely, as through her hands-on teaching methods and constant interaction with 'Prophet', he became far more advanced than other children. His vocabulary excelled tremendously, he was far more observant and was always curious of everything around him. He hungered for knowledge.
At age 8, Sofia Alliviara (his biological mother) returned for 'Prophet'. She'd address him by his birth name, which caused him to gravitate away from her out of confusion. He was unable to recognize her as a mother in any form or shape whatsoever. She was now with Michael Concord, a man she'd been having an affair with for years. Turns out, she had split with his biological father, Samuel Rosario. She had been cheating on the man for nearly their entire marriage. He's still nowhere to be found to this day. 'Prophet', though defiant at first, eventually grew fond of Mr. Concord. He was somewhat disapproving of him though, as he seemed to be a simp for his mother. Sofia did not indulge in spending much time with 'Prophet', and majority of their encounters ended up with him being scolded, beat, or weighed down with tremendous dysphoria. As Sofia is an extreme Catholic, and absolutely despised how 'Prophet' would refer to himself. Years pass, at age 14, Michael brings 'Prophet' to Karakura with him. 'Prophet' meets Sylas, Michael's friend's 'son'. Michael leaves him there, along with Sylas. Growing rather fond of Sylas and feeling safe around him, 'Prophet' would explain his past. Throughout his time in Karakura and a few times beforehand, he would take trips to europe to see Evelyn Quinn, his step grandmother. She taught him the french she knows, as well as sign language, as she had grown more deaf as the years passed. 'Prophet' grew very fond of the woman rather quickly. She was kind to him, spent quality time with him, and made him feel.. loved.
Together, Sylas and 'Prophet' would figure out a new name. Days go by, and they've come to a decision. Alejandro, he would go by. Defender of man. Deemed extremely fitting by his friend, as Alej explained to him how both 'Mama' and Evelyn see him as someone to live to protect and help. "An angel to earn his wings by the deeds he completes on Earth," Eve would often tell him. He'd go on with live within Karakura as "Alejandro Jamison Concord", and his legacy goes forth to this day, doing all can in attempt to do the impossible task of "saving them all". it would seem that Karakura drove him to push himself just to protect the friends he met there, going so far as to go into burning buildings to rescue others. He went to extremes. Some he regrets, but others, not at all. He currently lives with his step-family and a few extended family members, and he's rather grateful for the opportunity he was given by his stepfather to run the Karakura Doves. That's AJ's main focus during his residency in Karakura, as peace is no longer an option to him. It is a priority, as he's experienced violent gang acts firsthand. The man refuses to rest until he feels that 'Mama' tells him his task is done.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Alejandro Milanesi Jamison Alliviara Concord
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mister
Given Name(s): Alejandro "AJ" Concord
Preferred Name: AJ
Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Hispanic
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: Twelve
Working Experience: Interned under a high school counsellor while in college, worked as an elementary school counsellor, current director of The Karakura Doves.
Academic Degrees: Doctorate degree in psychology.
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Psychology
Minor(s): Endocrinology & Pharmaceutical
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese, English, Latin, French, ASL and JSL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread