yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
IGN (Minecraft Username):
xBonnie

Timezone:
BST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
My activity is everyday for a couple of hours at least. It would be fair to say I am a highly active member of the community, almost always on the discords or discussing related SRP topics.

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
Bonnu#8868

How long have you been building?:
I've been building on and off since I got Minecraft, however I have only been building with SRP's style for roughly a week now.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
I have a couple of goals set out for myself, such as becoming a more experienced builder, touching on all styles of building and so on. I would also like to work on events, as I have been on the event team for one year now I am very much aware of how necessary the build team is to our part of the community team. Thus, I want to be a bigger part of the event process, by that I mean helping with the building process if needed. This would also generally make my life easier on the event team if I am able to do it myself if nobody else is available. Things I would also like to work on is scale, as it is a big part of putting a town together!

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
I would say I am proficient in interior, exterior and organics, however I started building with interiors, thus I am most comfortable there. I am always willing to try different things however and pick up new skills as I go along! I haven't been building in this style for the longest time however I believe I have picked it up quickly and will continue to do so. My attention to detail is decent and I think I would fit right into the build team's style, I would like to expand my knowledge on organics.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I fully understand this and I would be happy to work with others, this is something I try to practice already.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I would say my main style would be modern, which is what I have noticed quite a bit of what SRP's Karakura is.

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

15/10/2022 - 18/10/2022

Some of this interior is from a couple of months ago, like I stated previously, this was how I started off building.

19/10/2022

20/10/2022

21/10/2022

24/10/2022-02/11/2022

22/10/2022 - WIP.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying, your application has been put on pending.

- We will re-review your application in late November.​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thanks again for applying, however after re-reviewing this application we've decided against bringing you onto the build team.

- You may re-apply in 30 days​

Users who are viewing this thread