xBonnie's College-Professor Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: xBonnie

How old are you?: N/A

Do you have any previous bans?: N/A

What Country are you from?: UK

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Bonnu#8868

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I completely acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the server only a daily basis for 5+ hours each day, on the weekends this extends to over 8 hours as I have a lot of free time. I spent a lot of time role playing on the server with my friends and also new people I might when I am online! I usually check the forums every day or every couple of days in order to find out new information that I may be curious on or new updates to the server or making a checking applications.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.24825/ - French [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.25262/ - College [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.25652/ - Russian [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-council-application.26495/ - School Council [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.29985/ - German [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-psychiatrist-application.31357/ - Psychiatrist [Accepted]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor is partaking in a new roleplay experience which I have not been a part of before. I’ve always wanted to join the teaching community within the SchoolRP server though only now do I feel as if I am ready and fully determined to take on the challenging role. I have been contemplating joining ever since I joined the server which was many years ago now and now that I have the confidence to join the team I can guarantee I will try my best to benefit those around me, being staff members or students and also be online as much as possible and whenever I am needed specifically, whether that is for an event or simply holding a class. I will follow all the rules provided to me and listen to higher-ups and be around as often as I can be.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying for over 4 years now at least. I started with small roleplays that I either made myself or that others had made and found myself enjoying messing around with some non-serious roleplay and then slowly getting into serious roleplaying which led me to SchoolRP in the first place. I have been serious roleplaying for longer than I have been not been serious roleplaying, meaning I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to characters and plots.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are the same as quotas (knowledge from being a psychiatrist) where after a class you show proof that you completed a class, thus you will be able to collect your pay check at the end of the month. Classroom logs are important for you must have at least 15 quotas to receive your pay check and the end of the month though the only way to be able to claim it is if you’ve got proof that you earned your pay check, meaning logs are the proof that you did classes and earned the money you made.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) Remain silent while the professor is teaching as this disrupts the lesson.

2) Sit in an appropriate seat for a student, this helps the professor keep an eye on the class instead of having students sitting behind the professor or in a spot where the professor cannot see the students.

3) Cell phones are to be turned off during classes and calls or not to be made or answered during a class as this disrupts the lesson for others and the professor.

4) Do not shout out in class, it would seem like common knowledge for college students though just in case anyone has a question then they must raise their hand and not interrupt while the professor is talking.

5) Come to class with a ready to learn mindset, do not attend the class to annoy and distract others.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
When I first joined the server I was immediately drawn to the Karakura High school and continued to role play as a high school student for majority of my time on the server, I then wanted to start experience new role plays on the server as I had finally got the hang of being able to role play well with others, mainly in school with other students. I then became a college student and enjoyed the life as a college student for a while before deciding it was time to do something with a bit more responsibility, so I applied for school council which I was accepted into and role played as a college councillor for a good few months before deciding to leave and then move on to a completely new type of role play on the server, EMS. Though I have enjoyed my time as a psychiatrist I am really drawn to the school more than anything and becoming a teacher of some type has always been on my bucket list as it is something I’ve always wanted to do, and I feel now is the best time for me to do so. Thus, why I am applying for the role of a professor. My role play before I joined SchoolRP consisted of High school role plays, Family role plays, Prison role plays, and Hospital role plays. Though these were not very serious and as I joined the server and saw how all of these are combined into SchoolRP I have stuck around since.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, what is a College-Professor's salary?

The tasks of a College-Professor are to educate their college students on the subject that the professor has chosen themselves. This would then help the students go on to having possible careers in the same genre and help the students become more independent, slowly but surely introducing them to the world of adulthood. Professors are to also create stable bonds with their students and co-workers as to then being able to connect with the students better during class, also if a student is struggling in the class or just need someone to talk to in general they may speak to the professor, enabling the student to be able to trust the professor who is teaching them and lets them know the professor can be relied on and is there to help, all the while knowing that the professor is mature and will stay professional. College-Professors must complete 15 quotas (classroom logs) in order to claim their paycheck as stated before, the salary of a college-professor is ¥300,000. Though professors can also add more yen to their pay check by doing extra classes, doing an extra 5 classes will add ¥50,000 to their pay check.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Bonnie M. Constantine is a 5’4 woman with soft pale skin. She has natural blonde wavy hair that ends at her waist. Bonnie has light blue eyes which are most often accompanied by a pair of glasses or bags underneath them, hinting at her lack of quality sleep. She has pearly white teeth which could often be seen for her smile rarely disappears. The female would have some small scars on her left wrist which would almost always be covered up, either by a watch or her sleeve, not bringing much attention to them. She most often wears formal outfits out of her work hours with a matching pair of heels or sleek flats. Her outfits may also be accessorized with some earrings or a necklace. The female usually kept her makeup to a minimum, a gloss and some mascara would be her most seen look, only doing a full face of makeup for special events.

Bonnie has grown to become a bubbly and genuinely charismatic woman. She is a trust-worthy and approachable female and being an observant person, she will most often make sure everyone is doing well and if not attempt to change that matter in any way she can. Though from time to time she may doubt her own strength and knowledge she always tries to carry a smile and be as confident as she can be, most always putting on the persona of a care free person, though can be caught worrying over something she may have said or done which may seem insignificant to those around her, unaware of her distress.

Bonnie keeps professional during work hours and may seem a bit intense at times to her students though would always be willing to help them with any troubles in school that they may have. Bonnie also enjoys having a good relationship with other professors and would be willing to help her co-workers in any way she can. She sees other staff members as co-workers, but also friends in summary.

Bonnie has decided that this is her last main goal, to become a professor and help teach the young students who will soon be joining her in the working world. She believes that it is of up most importance that the students get a professor who is willing to do anything within reason to make sure they have a bright future ahead of them, and is determined to also help her students enjoy coming to class at the same time, meaning her plan for the future, would be to do all she can now for those who will soon be in charge of the world they live in.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I’d approach the group of members screaming and shouting in the halls and firstly ask them to be quiet, then once I have got their attention I’d ask what is the meaning of all this racket they are making. I’d then simply warn them to not start screaming and shouting again or I will have to get the Vice-Dean or the College-Dean involved in the situation.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would firstly gather any information that I can from the student’s appearance, such as a sport-team jacket. I would then ask them to be quiet and follow any rules that they may be breaking at the time. If they continue to not listen I’d warn them one last time telling them that if they continue to behave in a manner as such I will remove them from the classroom and they will not be welcomed back for the rest of the period.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me closed the classroom door behind her and walked towards the professor’s desk, She’d smile towards the students in her classroom and say: “Good morning everyone, how are you all doing today?” and waited for their response.

/me got up from her seat and walked around to the front of her desk and said: “Alrighty folks, we are going to be heading out to the volleyball courts now!”

/me She would walk around the classroom, placing a notebook on each desk, counting how many students had showed up to class as she did so.

/me She would calmly open the door of the classroom, allowing the student disrupting the class to exit the room before shutting the door behind them and began to walk back up to the front of the class.

/me “Right then, lets begin with the class! Today we will be learning about...” She’d lean back on the front of her desk, crossing one leg over the other as she discussed what the lesson would be to the students in front of her.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life.

Bonnie Mae Constantine is originally from London, England, where she lived with her mother and father, though was most often accompanied by her nanny. As an only child and quite a shy girl in general Bonnie spent most of her days alone in the garden of the house, she grew up in. Sometimes her nanny would play board games with her or draw flowers with chalk on the pavement with her though Bonnie felt very isolated growing up, and usually kept all of her problems to herself as a child, whether that was not understanding her spelling homework or scraping her knee in the playground, this led to her public school showing some concern with her behaviour and had called a meeting with her parents, which they did not attend. Her mother and father owned a small fashion business which they planned on building. Their whole lives went into their business that, Bonnie had come in second, maybe even third place in priorities for her parents. Bonnie and her parent’s relationship grew farther apart from each other as the years went by. When Bonnie had finally turned 13, she received some news from her obnoxious parents, that she would be moving to Japan to live with her Aunt and Uncle as well as her cousins. Due to Bonnie’s lack in communication with her parents she did not feel the need to argue against it, she didn’t even appear sad at the thought of moving away from them, as she didn’t see them very often anyway. So, she packed her bags and moved to Karakura, seeing her Aunt, Uncle and cousins was somewhat awkward for Bonnie, as she had never really spoken to, anyone. Though she eventually got the hang of things and she ended up becoming very close to her cousins, during their time together they had taught her Russian. Though her Aunt and Uncle after a few years of living in Japan with Bonnie decided it was time to move back to Russia, offering Bonnie the opportunity to move with them, as she’d be 18 at this point she decided to stay put in Karakura, feeling at home in the foreign city.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Bonnie Mae Constantine
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Bon, Bonbon, Bon-Sama, Miss. Constantine
Preferred Name: Bon, Miss. Constantine, Bonnie

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: In a relationship

Nationality: British
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6 years
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Physical Education, Biology
Minors: English, Mathematics

Native Languages: English/Japanese
Other Languages: Russian, German

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread