Credit to @Shadify for the banner

OOC Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :

xBonnie

What timezone are you in?:

BST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

Bonnu#8868

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

Everyday, 4-5 hours and on weekends around 10 hours. I would say that I have been on the server for over 4 years now mainly sticking with role playing as a high school student and a college councillor for a few months.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

None.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

French Application: [ACCEPTED]
College Application: [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application: [ACCEPTED]
School Council Application[ACCEPTED]
German Application [ACCEPTED]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My main motivation to joining the Hospital Staff is my interest in the role itself. I’m currently applying for Psychiatrist which has been the role that has interested me the most. I’ve had a couple of appointments with current psychs and I’ve found their job quite interesting and fitting to my liking. I’ll try my best to benefit the team as much as possible and be online whenever needed and be the best I can be in this role. I’ll follow all the rules provided to me and listen to higher-ups and attend training as well as be online as much as possible.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

I’m applying for Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

Psychiatrists or Psychs are the ones responsible for the caring of the mental health of Karakura citizens. As a psych, I’ll be holding many appointments with the people of Karakura to ensure their mental health is in a healthy state. I will ensure this either through talking with the patient(s) about their problems and prescribing them with the proper medication to help them overcome their problems. As for group therapy, I’ll listen to everyone’s story and try to come up with a mutual solution to help them all recover, if not, I’ll give each one the proper solution to help them overcome their problems.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Red: Fire

Code Orange: Hazardous spill, Assistance needed

Code Yellow: External Disaster

Code Green: Emergency Evacuation

Code Blue: Medical Emergency, cardiac and/or respiratory arrest

Code Purple: Child Abduction / Missing Child

Code Violet: Violent Individual

Code Pink: Infant Abduction / Missing Infant

Code Black: Bomb threat, Suspicious object

Code Silver: Active Shooter

Code White: Hospital Evacuation

Code Brown: Severe Weather

Do you take acknowledgement of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

I understand this and I’ll try not to be inactive nor break any rules that may lead to my demotion.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician: The Head Physician is the one that controls everything that happens in the EMS. Everything is checked by them and is under their supervision. They lead everything and take care of the Hospital in General

Clinical Manager: The Clinical Manager is considered the right hand of the Head Physician. They play their role when they are absent and all the Clinical Leads are under their supervision as well.

Clinical Lead: Clinical Leads are the leaders of the different roles in the EMS. There is a lead for Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses and Psychs. They hold trainings and test trainee to ensure they are ready to become official doctors/surgeons/nurses/psychs. They are managed by the Clinical Manager.

Surgeons: Surgeons carry out surgeries and serious operations like major bone fractures, transplants and similar operations. They’re considered one of the most important roles in the EMS.

Doctors: Doctors take care of most of the operations in the EMS. Things like check-ups, cuts, wounds and other things are the Doctor’s responsibilities. They may also carry out surgeries if a surgeon is absent.

Nurses: Nurses mainly assist everyone in their work. Usually, they assist doctors but they can also assist surgeons or even do operations themselves but they’re more likely to assist in work.

Psychiatrists: Psychs are the ones responsible for the mental health of patients. They prescribe them with proper medication to make sure everyone overcomes their mental problems and be in good health. This is done mainly by talking to the patient and proposing solutions to their problems or drugs for their mental illness. Their role is like no other in the EMS as they don’t really do any physical work.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

Bonnie Mae Constantine takes her responsibilities very seriously as she has always seen herself as a caregiver for others, mainly her family, which led her to being quite serious and determined. She will mostly always be straightforward with her co-workers and would never allow any relations she has with the other staff members get in the way of her job in the hospital. Though being professional and almost uptight during work hours, Bonnie is a friendly and genuine person. She likes to have a chat and quite often a laugh with those around her and would usually carry a smile while being with friends. Bonnie is can be very passionate when it comes to things she enjoys or takes interest in which can lead to others assuming she is a know-it-all though she may not think that herself. Bonnie sees having a good relationship with her co-workers is just as important as her job itself, as this will allow her to work better with her peers and enjoy her time while working, this in mind she will be trying her very best to make friends with those she works with during her free time.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

Bonnie has grown to become a bubbly and genuinely charismatic woman. She is a trust-worthy and approachable female and being an observant person, she will most often make sure everyone is doing well and if not attempt to change that matter in any way she can. Though from time to time she may doubt her own strength and knowledge she always tries to carry a smile and be as confident as she can be, most always putting on the persona of a care free person, though can be caught worrying over something she may have said or done which may seem insignificant to those around her, unaware of her distress.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Bonnie M. Constantine is a 5’4 woman with soft pale skin. She has natural blonde wavy hair that ends at her waist. Bonnie has light blue eyes which are most often accompanied by a pair of glasses or bags underneath them, hinting at her lack of quality sleep. She has pearly white teeth which could often be seen for her smile rarely disappears. The female would have some small scars on her left wrist which would almost always be covered up, either by a watch or her sleeve, not bringing much attention to them. She most often wears formal outfits out of her work hours with a matching pair of heels or sleek flats. Her outfits may also be accessorized with some earrings or a necklace. The female usually kept her makeup to a minimum, a gloss and some mascara would be her most seen look, only doing a full face of makeup for special events.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Bonnie has a history with depression and suicidal thoughts, which she got help for at the time and is now doing better than she ever has before. The female may seem closed off at times though this should not appear concerning as she simply likes her alone time.

Character Background

(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Bonnie Mae Constantine is originally from London, England, where she lived with her mother and father, though was most often accompanied by her nanny. As an only child and quite a shy girl in general Bonnie spent most of her days alone in the garden of the house, she grew up in. Sometimes her nanny would play board games with her or draw flowers with chalk on the pavement with her though Bonnie felt very isolated growing up, and usually kept all of her problems to herself as a child, whether that was not understanding her spelling homework or scraping her knee in the playground, this led to her public school showing some concern with her behavior and had called a meeting with her parents, which they did not attend. Her mother and father owned a small fashion business which they planned on building. Their whole lives went into their business that, Bonnie had come in second, maybe even third place in priorities for her parents. Bonnie and her parent’s relationship grew farther apart from each other as the years went by. When Bonnie had finally turned 13, she received some news from her obnoxious parents, that she would be moving to Japan to live with her Aunt and Uncle as well as her cousins. Due to Bonnie’s lack in communication with her parents she did not feel the need to argue against it, she didn’t even appear sad at the thought of moving away from them, as she didn’t see them very often anyway. So, she packed her bags and moved to Karakura, seeing her Aunt, Uncle and cousins was somewhat awkward for Bonnie, as she had never really spoken to, anyone. Though she eventually got the hang of things and she ended up becoming very close to her cousins, during their time together they had taught her Russian. Though her Aunt and Uncle after a few years of living in Japan with Bonnie decided it was time to move back to Russia, offering Bonnie the opportunity to move with them, as she’d be 18 at this point she decided to stay put in Karakura, feeling at home in the foreign city.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Bonnie Mae Constantine

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss

Characters Given Name(s): Bon

Characters Preferred Name: Bonnie, Bon

Characters Age: 26

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: None

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: British

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details