Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
upload_2021-6-17_16-7-35.png

IGN: xBonnie

Discord: Bonnu#8868

Describe your activity on the server: I have been playing SchoolRP for a couple of years and I have continued to play on a daily basis for many months now. I would say since the beginning of last year, possibly earlier than that. Due to me having a lot of free time a lot of my day is spent on SchoolRP, meaning my time on the server can range from 5 to 8 hours, this also increases on weekends. SchoolRP is the only Minecraft server I am dedicated to thus I am an extremely active member.

Previous applications:

Accepted Applications (xBonnie):
French Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.24825/
Russian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.25652/
School Council - https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-council-application.26495/
German - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.29985/
Psychiatrist - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-psychiatrist-application.31357/
Professor - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-college-professor-application.31892/
School Nurse - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnies-school-nurse-application.37008/

Accepted ALT applications (yBonnu):
Russian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.34496/
JSL -
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.37937/

Denied/Pending/Unreviewed Applications: (xBonnie)
Staff - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-ybonnus-staff-application.37619/
Club - https://schoolrp.net/threads/athletics-club-application.38636/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have had zero warnings/kicks/bans during my time on SchoolRP and I intend to keep it that way.

Shop wanted: Sayonara Gift Shop

Why do you want to own a shop?:
With my high activity rate as well as years of experience on the server, it is clear to see I have been 'ticking off my bucket list' with the amount of different jobs or roles I have applied for, and although this may sound like a cliche, becoming a shopkeeper has been one of my main goals to obtain on the server. As I have worked in multiple shops on my ALT account, those being Kissako, Joyoung, Shinboshi Sakaya, Club "The Luxe", Kintsugi, as well as Sayonara itself for a few months now, I have gained an insight on the role of a shopkeeper. I have been promoted within the Sayonara Gift Shop employee ranks itself, and studied up close how the previous shopkeeper ran the store smoothly. I have learned the responsibilities and dedication it takes to be a shopkeeper through my high school student character , picking up on a shopkeeper’s duties such as hiring employees, tracking logs, setting prices, gaining new items to sell, restocks and exciting advertisements to bring in customers. I believe this has helped me grow and create brand new ideas to help the efficiency of the store, which would ultimately increase the economy and keep the business a float. As my current adult character was in a low-paying and tedious job previously, I believe now is the perfect time to take the next step in my 'SchoolRP career', finally attempting to tick off a major and (if accepted) long term job on my bucket list. I appreciate the shop for how it has boomed with business so my main changes would be to how the behind the scenes of logs and employment would be handled, making sure everybody is clear on what is required of them as well as giving student characters on the server more opportunity to gain work experience, such as I did. I would also be open to new suggestions from other players on what they would like to see change or be added to the shop, this would help be gain a better understanding of what may bring in more business and keeping people interesting in the shop.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
As mentioned previously I plan on tweaking some of the behind the scenes, this would be making an easy way for employees to log their sales, I plan to make a neatly designed document for all of the prices and clear instructions on how logs should be formatted for employees after their shift. Another small plan for the shop would be increasing the item limit from a five per item to ten. I have noticed when working as a cashier at Sayonara many people enter the store looking for more than they are actually able to buy. Changing the limit would bring more customers in as well as a higher profit. I may also add a spreadsheet for keeping logs I have noticed in many of the shops I have worked at this is a great and efficient tool for employees, giving them less hassle when working out how much they have sold.

Now onto some of the more major plans I have for the store, my main ideas as of now consist of what we are selling. As Sayonara is a gift shop, an easy and affordable choice as a gift for a significant other, friend or family member would be a mystery box. There would be a three item box and a five item box (All items that are put into the mystery boxes would be in the same price range.) These boxes can contain accessories, plushies and toys. The items given out would be customized by the cashier (with guidance from me through discord, I will provide step by step instructions on how these boxes will function and be created) and then swiftly delivered to the customer. These boxes will give the store a small profit due to the boxes being made on the spot by the employees, this also gives the cashiers a bit of control and fun during their shift,
as work hours may feel long and boring. I would be adding two chests filled with some of our stock which can be put into the boxes, one chest for the three item bundle and another chest for the five item bundle.

Another idea similar to the previous one would be a "Pick a Number" deal. Customers can ask for the pick a number deal at the till, and will then be asked in /looc to roll out of 5, which ever number they pick will be the gift they get. This gives customers some excitement and something new to enjoy within the shop. Each time this is picked, the items and the numbers will be swapped about, as to give some variety to the deal. I intend to add signs along with banners advertising these two new deals in the shop if approved. If it is approved we may test how busy our lines become, if this begins to cause major queues in the shop we may add a third till, with an extra cashier.

We may implement this into each category of item we have, the customer can roll out of how many different items we have in the category they chosen if they simply can not decide what they want to purchase, for example a customer may ask for a glasses roll, so we will have the customer roll out of the amount of glasses we have and they will get the pair of glasses assigned to the number they have rolled. This could be done with school supplies, plushies, hats/masks and so on.

I also plan to open at a minimum of five times a week. This of course will only go up. The only time this may change if I have an inactivity log, though these would not last longer than a week or two. This is to insure a steady income and this will also keep Sayonara Gift Shop's popularity at a high, I want to keep the shop as active and fun as possible for the citizens of Karakura.

The items which I plan to sell in the shop are listed here:

• Phones:
- White
- Gray
- Black

• School Supplies:
- Biro pen
- Eraser
- Paint Brush
- Pencil
- Sharpener
- Note book

• Toys:
- Maracas
- Rubik's Cube
- Toy Plane

• Toy Weapons:
- Aaron's Sword
- Toy Plastic Hammer
- Legendary Shield
- Toy Arrow
- Stampede Nerf Gun
- Dark Repulser
- Toy Lightsaber (Blue, Green and Red)
- Toy Sword "Tessaiga"
- Toy Glock "Hello Kitty"
- Toy Quinque
- Toy Sword "Shalamayne"
- Toy Sword "Chokuto"
- Toy Gun "SCAR-H Prime"
- Toy Sword "Void"

• Plushies:
- Panda Plushie
- Unicorn Plushie
- Teddy Plushie
- Hello Kitty Plushie
- Mike Akihito Figure
- BMO Plushie
- Jiji the Cat Plushie
- Bee Cat Plushie
- Donny Ark Plushie

• Mask/Hats:
- Appa Hat
- Cowboy Hat
- Cat Ears
- Dino Hat
- Dog Mask
- Flower Headband
- Kitty Hat
- Sombrero
- Smile Mask
- Tiara
- Nezuko's Bamboo
- Peppa Pig Gucci Hat
- Grin Mask
- Bunny Ears
- Satanic Rat Mask

• Glasses:
- Reading Glasses
- Red Glasses
- White Clout Glasses
- Club Master Raynans
- Gold Tinto Shades
- Prada Decode Glasses

• Electronics:
- Cat Headphones
- Headphones
- Neentendo DS

• Instruments:
- Kiesel Electric Guitar

• Others:
- Cherry Blossom Fan
- Bandaids
- Umbrella
- Broom Stick
- Spray Can
- Purple Phoenix Umbrella
- Froggy Umbrella

• Backpacks:
- White Cat Backpack
- Totoro Backpack
- Kuromi Backpack

Paying for customs with real life money is a bit of a struggle for me personally, thus I am going to allow people in-game to sell me their customs if they wish to have them in the shop or if I wish to have them in the shop I might make an offer.

How will your shop be unique?: My shop will be unique from other shops due to the fact that the interior has a warm and cozy vibe which draws customers to stay for longer, and with the high ceilings the store feels less stuffy and crowded. Through the current interior design of the shop, Sayonara practically screams “Hey! After you are done shopping come sit down and relax for a while!”. I wish for Sayonara to be a place where people can purchase their gifts for the best prices, talk to other folk and enjoy the games that are provided in the store already. Sayonara will also be unique through the new bundle ideas if those are approved and are developed fully if I were to be accepted as shop-keeper. The shop does also contain unique custom items, which can be found at their cheapest price at Sayonara. I do not intend to over charge as many of the current shops do, instead we have a large range of items with the new bundles. This will keep people more interested in purchasing from Sayonara with our respectable prices. I would rather have lots of affordable gifts rather than an overpriced and limited stock.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I intend to have at a minimum of two employees working during a shift, specifically two cashiers. However I would like to have one or two other employees come in as backups as well as acting security in case any rule breakers need removed from the premises. My working employees after their shift will be giving me all the money made whilst on-duty. I will be giving both cashiers an equal cut. This is to prevent any tension between workers as they can not control how many customers go up to their registers. This also means all employees will be paid a fair amount for their hours and effort. I will also have one manager working along side me, the manager would be responsible for the discord, mainly making sure everybody is working well together and getting along, as well as defusing any drama as that simply will not be tolerated. We will both be making decisions together, mainly as a second opinion of choices that needed to be made, this could be for hiring or firing folk or making an eye-catching advertisement. The manager would also step in if I ever have to be AFK during an opening, watching over the shop for me and the employees.

x1 OWNER
x1 MANAGER/CO-OWNER
x2 CASHIERS
1 or 2 BACK UP CASHIERS

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: My character’s majors are in Business and English literature. Her minors are Biology and Maths. I want to make her as qualified for the job as possible, as I myself OOCly feel completely ready and determined to take on this challenging and time consuming role.

EXTRA NOTE: I should also of course mention that my ALT account is on the female bobcat volleyball team, this however would not distract me from the job and I can wholeheartedly assure that I will be active as a shopkeeper. If accepted I would be looking into a time schedule that worked well with my other responsibilities.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application, Any feedback on my ideas if I were to be accepted would be majorly appreciated if you have any thoughts on them!

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-17_16-33-12.png
    upload_2021-6-17_16-33-12.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-----------------------------

• The shop you're trying to apply for has been claimed by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread