(applying on xcerta)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I have discord, my discord tag is !Synn#0001

How old are you? (Optional):
17 soon

What is your time zone?:
Est

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m active 7 days a week for roughly 8 to 10 hours of the day (EST 4pm to 12-1am). Within those “8-10” hours of play I take breaks often as I don’t want to sit on schoolrp all day. I’ve been on the server for roughly a year and a quarter due to the spontaneity of the server and its ‘people’. Since the time I’ve joined SRP, anyone that knows me even slightly knows that I have always been decently dedicated to the ‘Volleyball’/sport side of it which has taken up a large portion of my overall server activity.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes I have been banned on the server close to when I first joined due to my inability to understand the specifics of the things I was doing.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, as I would be taking up space that could be used appropriately.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the role of Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying for the role of caretaker. This role which was formerly connected to the janitor role is now used to maintain the health and safety both of the school and those within it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had experiences within the sports community as a bobcat male volleyball player and as a member of both col male and female volleyball teams. I also have experience within the not so recent jockrp scene as someone who has destroyed the bobcat den (as a spartan with permission from the owner of the den at the time) and as a member of multiple families. I personally have never been involved directly in gangrp although many attempts have been made before I educated the other party as to the rules and how they are incorrectly following them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.36564/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reviewed.38920/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.40780/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/synnnss-kpd-application.48768/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reviewed.41602/
(Reviewed)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reviewed.40358/
(Reviewed)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current roles on the server are Grade 12, Grade 12, and College B Col male vb.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Due to my character's mostly upbeat attitude he’d try to diffuse the situation as calmly and respectfully as possible.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As I spot the situation I’d try and get their attention as soon as possible so they know to stop what they’re doing. If that doesn’t work I’ll make my way towards the altercation as I make my way between the students, not necessarily touching them but simply making it hard for them to get to the other and continue the “fight”.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on the severity of their actions I’ll first talk to them, telling them that they are misusing their power as school faculty to misbehave. If that doesn’t work I’ll proceed to mention the name of a higher up to see if that snaps them out of their actions and lastly I’ll make a call directly to a higher up, mentioning the employee involved.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Nao would try to start conversation with whomever he is in the room with as speaking to people is something he does best, if he is alone he’d clean up the room if it is unorganized or he’ll refill anything that is empty.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would make his way over to the scuffle being held, making his presence known he'd shout &f&lHey!." &#FBCEB1he'd then continue his march to the students before placing an arm between the group stopping it at once.

/me began to go table to table, cleaning up any and all trash left by the students after they ate.
/me finished up the coffee that he was drinking, before he made his way over to the sink where he'd then turn it on; cleaning his cup and any others that were left unattended to.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Nao Okanata

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Okanata

Preferred Name:
I prefer the name Nao over all else.

Age (Minimum is 25):
I am 30 years of age.

Religious Denomination:
I believe in the Christian faith.

Marital Status:
At the moment I am Single and obviously Unmarried.

Academic Degree:
My current degree of education is that of the Bachelors.

Year of Graduation:
I graduated in the year 2008.

Major(s):
I majored in both Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.

Minors:
Sociology was my minor at the time.

Nationality:
I am Japanese by decent.

Current Location:
I currently take residence in Karakura Japan.

Native Languages:
My native language would be Japanese as I was born and raised in Japan.

Other Languages:
At the moment, I do not know any other languages.

Backstory
I Nao Okanata, grew up in the countryside of Takayama, Japan. Growing up I was always told that I was a quick learner and an even harder worker. During my seemingly perfect childhood my parents sadly passed away in a car accident while I was still a young man, at the age of 7. Following this incident I then moved in with my grandmother who taught me manners, how to be polite and respectful to others, and proper etiquette. I took very good care of her while attending both school and clubs at my elementary school with the highest grades in my class.
Over the next few years, I continued to participate in clubs and got to know the a bit about the new community. At the age of 19 my grandmother passed on due to natural causes at the ripe old age of 76, leaving me to fend for my self. Due to the passing of both my parents and grandmother I made the decision to move to Karakura, Japan to further my prior strictly highschool education at the college. After a few years of attending the college, I believed that the crime rate was too high here in Karakura and wanted to make a change whether that be through the police force or the some other position of power, so I began to look into the majority of the crime in the area noticing that a majority of the crime came from the students of the Karakura Highschool and Community College. After gaining this information, I set my mind to enrolling into the KHS as some form of authority figure so I can directly impact the students before they make a mess of the lives of themselves and others. This will be a stepping stone to set things right for the next generations.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As stated above, my motivation for joining KHS and Community College is because I believed that the crime rate was too high in Karakura and I want to make a change so I began to look into the majority of the crime in the area, noticing that it came from the students of the Highschool and Community College. After gaining this information, I set my mind to enrolling into the KHS as some form of authority figure to set things right for the next generations.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I should be accepted over other applicants as I have what it takes to be both a leader and a worker, I respect and listen to higher ups without being disrespectful and I am able to follow instructions easily. I'm a fast learner and I feel as though that is something a majority of other applicants lack.
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply!
- Make sure to fully follow the format next time​

Users who are viewing this thread