Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Centaur#6969

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge and completely understand this. Makes sense seeing as someone who is inactive would take up the space for someone who is actually active on the server and wants said role.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active most days, staying on for an extended period of time ranging from 4-9 hours per day depending on how busy I am that day. I try to spend as much time as I can on the server as I enjoy it however I am obviously limited with my irl.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, the first I received was for spreading rumours OOCly, the other was for glitching into the Akihito office to steal a custom spiked bat, both of which I apologize for and do not plan on doing anything similar to this in the future.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12, 18 years old

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation of becoming a teacher is because the love I have in the subject English and roleplaying, I've loved learning and sharing my knowledge about it with friends and family. I would love to expand on the potential classes I could run. Plus I don't really see that many English teachers hold anything anymore or around regularly.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand and I'm prepare to undergo any teacher training I need.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are used to collect data on if and when teachers ran a class, how long the teacher ran the course, and the number of students that had attended the lecture.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Respect and listen to your classmates/teacher.
-Raise your hand to speak.
-Be quiet while your teacher is talking or the students.
-Food and drinks are allowed as long as it is not disruptive
-Phones are allowed if they're turned off or on silent.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My character mainly just chill around with people or hang around with his friends.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
The Head of the Department is usually the head of all subjects. They are usually a very well-trained and highly qualified teacher who has the patience and understanding of and for their role. This individual is usually one who has worked there for the longest, and is the most experienced of the group of teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher is usually a teacher who has been teaching for a good amount of time. This individual is also a kind of person who has been doing well with their subject and is well organized. They're expected to have learned well during their trainings and use it regularly during class periods. If you are on this rank of teaching, you are usually seen to have the ability to hold a class on their own.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A Newly Qualified Teacher is an individual who has recently undergone training and completed, and is seen to be able to hold their own classes. These teachers aren't considered qualified but they have undergone training and are on their way to being promoted to a Qualified Teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Untrained Teacher
↳ Description:
An unqualified teacher is an individual who has been accepted very recently, but hasn't undergone any training to fully manage a class on their own. This is usually when they take part in monitoring the other teachers classes and engaging with the other faculty. As an unqualified teacher you are not allowed to host classes on your own yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are present to aid their students in being excellent role models and expending their knowledge, whether ICly or OOCly. They help create a safe and efficient environment to help their students to learn to the best of their ability. A teacher's salary usually consists of 350,000 Yen for the required class amount and if chosen, they can earn an extra 50,000 Yen if they do five full additional classes. Teachers should spend a teacher's free time however they'd like to socialize, eating lunch, taking a break, and more. However, there should be a set amount of time to make lesson plans, grade, and set up your schedule for the following days or weeks.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Teachers on a SchoolRP server are the server's foundation if there were no teacher's, there'd be no SchoolRP. As well as teachers being the school's base, they have classes and lessons planned is a crucial part of rp itself.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Azrail weights would be around 350lbs. With his black ginger hair with some tattoo's around his body.

He usually stays calm and collect despite his slightly intimidating appearance. He tries to remain composed in stressful situations and keep his students out of harm's way. He works very hard on every project he does and believes all students should be given a chance no matter the circumstances for it. Forgiveness plays a big part in his teaching and everyday situations. He can be very blunt person, but he is very proud to be able to make accommodations for anyone who needs them. He would like to be respected by everyone, the same way he would show respect to every other student and faculty member. Although blunt, he is very patient and hears everyone out about a situation before making any decision.

Azrail likes to think that his students need someone to guide them and keep them on the correct path, he understands that some persons can be confused or upset, and he would like to help them in any and every way possible to make sure they feel comfortable and safe in the school environment.

Azrail often keeps himself collected and calm usually keeping to himself in the faculty longue but he looks up to the other teachers. He will always understand his teachers points of view and all the junctures of being a faculty member. Being only a few years out of college. he demonstrates that he respects the other faculty members as if they were his mentors.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would approach up to them and break up all the problem they had between them. ill then give them both a warning and if they get two warnings and after three warnings they will get detention after school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
The first thing would be asking calmly for the students to settle down if they don't settle down I will go to ask the specific people who are talking over to quiet down. If they don't listen I would just warn them if they talk again during my class I would kicked them both out.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Usually keeps it to himself and chilling in there. But looks up to the others faculty members and indulges in any conversation with just about anyone. He loves making conversation with the faculty, even if he's usually seen keeping it to himself.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me "Welcome and good morning everyone. Please take your seats" After the bell has just rung he'd also take a sit down to his desk.
/me The male would then speak once again towards the fellow students. "Class. Today we are just gonna be taking a small test as I would like to see how everyone's levels are!" Before handing it to them.
/me Azrail would then go around the students tables as he collected the tests from the students "Good good.."
/me After he was done correcting the tests he'll hand it back to the students as a smile appeared on his face before turning back to the desk. "Good job everyone! I liked everyone works today and hope to see it more often!"

Backstory

Azrail Drakos was born in Moscow, Russia, her mother was Japanese and his father was Russian. Azrail's parents met in Russia when his mother decided to move there. They decided to move back to Japan in the city Karakura and live there for a while before their parents split up from each other getting a divorce. Him, his six brothers and his only sister decided to all live with their mother. Being the oldest one he also had to be the man of his family by taking care of them going to buy grocery's and much more for him. Soon much after his mother found her new love interest Azrail focused more on school and learning about more his favourite subject being of course English. He loved English so much he wouldn't dare not be earlier. As time went on when Azrail finally turns 18 this is when he got himself a new own apartment for him to live in. This was better for him cause he had all the silence in his own apartment nothing can disturb him for him learning more and more about the subject. Years past as he finally graduated from college and is ready to become a teacher, he applied at Karakura High, and he got the position to a teacher there. He was happy with where his life was going he had loving siblings a great job with wonderful co-workers, amazing friend and a beautiful apartment.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Azrail Drakos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Az
Preferred Name: Azrail

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Norse Pagan
Marital Status: single

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 4