lola✮

Level 7
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
jeonpapi

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Online daily from about 2-4 hours. 5pm-9pm BST and I joined around a few months ago meaning I have basic if not quite good knowlege of how everything works. I will also try to be as active as possible and join calls when possible.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Jin 4.0#2647

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do- It works pretty well and I am fully audible.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-library-assistant-application.26743/

[Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/schizophrenia-application-xnoooodlex.25666/

[Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-russian-application.25552/

[Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-schizophrenia-application.25509/

[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlesxs-school-nurse-application.25016/

[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-college-student-application.24599/

[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-application.24597/

[Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-student-council-application.24372/

[Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
OOC I have always had some fascination with crime and how the police force works- I have tried to do quite simple things for others around me, even if it isn't on the same level as saving a life and stopping ‘bad guys’ it still makes the person that i do it to feel happy and better. One of my main reasons for applying was this but also IC i want to keep the family that i'm apart of (the Kyeons) safe, they aren't the biggest but it is a tight and friendly community and I also have friends who I would like to keep safe- once I almost got my OC Primrose in danger when I was walking on the beach and some GangRPer came up to me and started being not the nicest along with their friends, it has been a while so it is all water under the bridge now but at the time I found it quite annoying in a way how they target ‘noobs’ who don't know how the system of GangRP works, kps and so on- fortunately my friend was also with me and she had a deeper understanding than me at the time- I mainly don't want any other noobs to feel this way since it is almost unfair how they. I also have a fond interest with riddles and mind games- they are fun to solve and in past family gatherings we have done these murder mystery things- each time me and my mother have usually guess the ‘bad guy’ due to my mum telling me a few things about criminals. Even if Customs isn't the same as being a police officer she has still had to deal with criminals face to face.
another part of my motivation for applying on KPD is that I have seen KPD to be the most relevant position within the community. The SRP community had a few chaotic situations emerging from bullying, public disturbance and criminal activities. I wanted to be a part of that community that helps others build a safer and growing environment for the citizens, including one of my IC Family. To one of my main motivations is to provide safety to my growing family, giving them enough protection from me as a law enforcer. I had always been fond of police work, being able to catch culprits and to have that smart intuition in solving crimes and mysteries. I wanted to have a deeper understanding of KPD and their works to which it relates to SRP and gain the benefit of having that serious roleplay experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Honestly no I dont- I am actually British so I have very little knowledge on how the law works over there but however I am willing to learn if it means I have to know it for this job. Honestly I also think it’d be interesting to find out how the law works in a different culture and it gives a deeper understanding of said culture too. However i know a few basic things such as the legal drinking age and age of consent over there. They run of a 'civil law system' with six legal codes which were apparently greatly infulenced by Germany and to a smaller degree even France.

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet

Patrol Officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Trainee Investigator

Investigator

Head-Investigator

Lieutenant

Head-Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner

Detective Constable
Detective Sergeant
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
OOCly ,My mother used to work in ‘Customs’ here they would look out for people smuggling things such as drugs- she worked there for quite a few years and had a generally stable job in the business. She still to this day tells me how she enjoyed it a lot and tells me about some of her jobs and what it was like- I have even had thoughts myself about trying to get a similar job to this when I am older but that is unclear to me yet. I also know some basic knowledge such as how when someone is under a certain age the police can't send them to jail but instead a juvenile center. I Know a bit about hackers and such and also how and police officers should and shouldn't act.

I also believe that they should have a high tolerance in certain situations and also be very skilled with teamwork, they should need to be able to trust each other and know when they need help.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police are vital to SchoolRP because currently there has been an increase of GangRP- if there were no police then this issue would be getting out of hand. By the Police being always around and ready to help- going on protrols and such it means that less innocent people will get harmed and hopefully will force a decline on GangRP. All of this added together making Karakura a safer and well maintained community.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge and accept that I am subject to be demoted at any given time if I do get accepted- and I shall try to respect any decisions made about the situation.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I do and I will be 100% committed to this job and any circumstances that come my way due to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I understand this fact and will try as hard as possible to go to any training and take it seriously as higher ups are taking time out to help us.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand and I agree to not taking things oocly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Primrose Clover Kyeon Derevo is a mix of Korean and Russian. She is a female who stands at 5’7. Her physique is that of a fairly tall woman who has a slightly big build- she was often bullied about it in the past being called names such as ‘fattie’ ‘the piggie’ and so on. However despite the fact that she is larger she is still quite tough. Her hair is dark, long and silky- with bangs softly hanging above her eyes which are big and doe shaped, her facial features are all quite soft and she has rosy stained cheeks. Her stare gives off a comforting and carefree aura and matching with it is her sweet voice- however she has a short temper and can be arrogant sometimes. She doesn’t like confrontation unless however it is with someone that she is close with. Primrose is a very patient person and will do anything for other people's safety​

What she's like on and off the job?
When on the job she is serious and concentrates hard- especially in difficult situations. She’ll greet fellow colleagues with respect and kindness while still being professional while when greeting higher ups she’ll speak to them with the utmost respect. When off the job she is more relaxed- she’ll always have her phone turned on and will be alert in case of emergency. Primrose is a law abiding person- she’ll try to stay out of trouble. She is a slightly sociable person with quite a few friends who she will chill with (preferably on the beach but maybe their apartment) in her free time.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Primrose admires her co-workers, she looks up to them and tries to be as friendly while still being respectful and professional. She wishes to be just as skilled as them and become somewhat close to them like a close team. She’d like to learn as much as possible from them and even teach anything that she knows to her co-workers in return.

For the future Primrose plans to be self sufficient and independent, meaning that she’ll make a living for herself and not need as her mother used to say ‘a good for nothing pig get the money for you’. Primrose is not very keen on the thought of marriage so she’ll try to avoid it since her parents weren’t the best example. She wants to live a stable life and possibly be respected by those around her. As she hasnt had the best past, she wants other innocent people to have a better life and help them in their times of need.

BACKSTORY

Primrose Clover Kyeon Derevo. Born in Seoul, South Korea on the Fifthteenth of August 2001. She was born in a humble household with two younger siblings and a father and mother. Everything was fine, everyone was happy. Mr Kyeon got a well paid job to pay the bills, while Mrs Kyeon was a stay-at-home-mother to raise her kids. Primrose was a cheery little girl, she was shy yet cheeky and had a passion for helping others. She would bake cookies with her mum and give them to her classmates, this made her popular to her peers and a good reputation. The children were sent to a private school because the Kyeon family valued education passionately and would do anything for their children’s future. Everything was normal… until that one bad day. When Primrose was only twelve years old, she caught her father seeing another woman in town while buying groceries. They were holding hands. Kissing. Laughing and talking. This angered twelve year old Primrose. She dropped her grocery bag, took a quick picture and ran home, eyes filled with tears from what she has witnessed. When Primrose arrived home, she immediately found her mother and showed her the picture of her dad and that lady.

“I’m s-so sorry Mama,” Primrose quivered, her mouth trembled as she spoke. Mrs Kyeon was horrified by such news and wrapped her arms around her daughter while tearing up. Primrose was always a Daddy’s girl until that day. How could you? I thought you loved us? How are we gonna love you? Those were her exact thoughts.

“Why is everyone crying?” a young boy’s voice called out, it was Primrose’s 9 year old brother. Puzzled, they explained everything to him. His smirk faded. He fell on his knees and his life flashed before his eyes.

When Mr Kyeon returned home from ‘Work’ there was a massive argument between him and Mrs Kyeon. A week later, the couple officially had a divorce, the kids despised their father after that and refused to be with him. Mrs Kyeon however did not want custody over Primrose- there was no clear clarification why but it had something to do with her looking a lot like her father. For a few solid years Primrose was stuck living with her verbally abusive father- until one day he left her out on the streets. A kind Police officer took care of her and got her to the police station, at first she was terrified but due to the multiple police officers' kindness she calmed down in fact she admired them- how they could be so brave but kind. Eventually her mother came to pick her up after being called. Mrs Kyeon apologised profusely to Primrose- disgusted at her own actions for leaving the poor girl for something she couldn't help. Primrose warned back up to her eventually and one day turned to her mother- remembering those police officers saying ‘I want to grow up to be just like them- strong and kind, thinking of others before themselves. I want to work in the Police force mama!’ .They moved to Japan and could no longer afford private school fees. The family had a few financial issues but still fairly happy. Primrose was very upset because she could no longer see her friends. She attended Karakura High where she joined the Musical Theatre Club (which she then later dropped out of) where she made many new friends. Primrose was much quieter after her father committed adultery. When it was the last year of highschool, she met a quiet and eccentric looking transfer student from the UK. She was called Audrey, a newer member of the Musical Theatre Club. They were very different yet they became inseparable. Primrose got through college with Audrey who was always there to keep her stable- They both formed an unofficial club- ‘The Paranormal Investigation Club’. In this club they would go about with their group of friends, investigating anything odd and so on. This further sparked Primrose’s interest in crime and the police force thus making her work hard to reach her goals- and this brings her up to now, present day.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Primrose Clover Kyeon Derevo (P. ‘Primmie’ C. Kye Derevo)

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Primrose

Preferred Name:
‘Primmie’ or Primrose- I'm not too fussy about it.

IC Phone number:
(+81) 136-022-847

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
A half and half mix of Korean and Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
She worked in the Navy for a solid 2 years and before that she studied Criminology and such in college.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology, forensic science

Minor(s):
Criminal justice

Native Languages:
Korean- although she also learnt Russian through her father, so it is her second language

Other Languages:
Japanese, Russian

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread