players online

XxSilentWolfy KPD application

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

i would like to have the role of being a police officer, as i would like to be more active on the server, and i feel like i can interact more if im working with people.

IGN (In-Game Name):

Yukio Samura

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm active when i get into it, i have had moments where ive gone offline for a long period of time but i always come back eventually

Which timezone are you in?

AEST

Do you have Discord?

i do

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

yes

List your current and past applications:

N/A

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've just wanted to be a cop and i think it'd be really cool to have that job

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

im not aware of japanese laws but i am understanding of basic conduct, i will read about japanese laws

What are the Police ranks?

1. police officer, 2. sergeant, 3. Inspector, 4. Inspector cheif, 5. Superintendent, 6. assistant commissioner, 7. Senior Commissioner, 8. Superintendent General

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police are a group of people whose job is to enforce laws, help with emergencies, solve crimes and protect property. ... Police are trained in first aid and rescue, because police officers are often one of the first people to get to a place where people are sick or injured, such as a car accident, or a fire.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

It puts judgment between players and is fun to RP with others

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do

In-Character (IC) Section

My name is Yukio Samura, Male, born 1st/8th/2002, i am dating an amazing girl (age 17) I am a citizen and have never convicted any crime, i used to be dependant on codiene but have never drank anything in my life, i have an attention deficiet disorder (add) and slight Psychotic tendenencies, one of my only physicaldissabilities is that i have asthma, i do not use hearing aids and wear one contact lense in my working eye, i would like this job because i would like to be challenged both physically and mentally, i want to learn more stuff from my peers and from the people around me and i want to help others where and when i can.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

My character is smart but has a short attention spand when not concentrating

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

My character is blind in one eye and his family members are former gang members

What he's like on and off the job?

on the job he treats his job very seriously but off the job he's shy and quiet he's also childish a lot

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

i hope to be able to look up to my peers and work with them as well as learn from them

BACKSTORY

His family is dead except for his brother who hates him, his dad was the leader of the yakuza and his mother was a spanish mafia member, when yukio was young his brother stabbed his eye leaving a scar under his eye and leaving his eye blind, yukio lives with his girlfriend in her friends apartment for now

SECTION 1: Personal Details

i am 5"7 and shy, i am usually quiet and hide behind people who scare me when im off the job, i get embarrassed and flustered really easily and always wears a tuxedo

Full Name:

Yukio Samura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Yuki, Yukio

Preferred Name:

Yukio

male

IC Phone number:

N/A

Religious Denomination:

athiest

Marital Status:

Dating

Nationality:

Japanese, spanish, english

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:

Civilian consultant

Academic Degree:

medical degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice (law, psychology, english, computers and physical education), Pre-Law (social sciences, math, computers, englush and composition), health

Minor(s):

science, maths, sports,, social sciences

Native Languages:

japanese, spanish

Other Languages:

English

Users who are viewing this thread