Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyths

Level 9
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

Xyths

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I will be applying for the receptionist role.

How often do you log onto the server?:

I come on almost every day after school. I stay on for as long as possible. The minimum amount of time I will be on for is 2 hours. Some days may vary, though. Obviously it is also the 6 weeks holiday for me, and I may have things planned which would affect my time on the server.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I should come on every day but if not I will contact any of the admins and owner

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes. I am quite aware of it, but I do not mind whatever happens.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Well my role is very short tempered, but she loves most of the students and she is very friendly with her co-workers. My role sometimes has very lazy moments where she can't be bothered to get up and make a coffee but usually she is very enthusiastic.She tries not to seem short-tempered, but her anger may get the best of her. She may have random moments when she's suddenly motivated to do something, and vice versa.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

Well I do help a lot of people around the school, but besides that no I have not.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Well, I have been an ICT Teacher before and I am aware of the responsibilities that RP Staff, Employees and Student Council members have.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The receptionist is somebody who sits in her office, which is normally located near the entrance, she answers students questions and normally writes out the letters. Normally she is drinking coffee or tea while reading letters and notes given from students and parents.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would ask the student why they were cursing and if they do not give me a suitable answer I will get the principle to contact his/her parents and ask them to talk to them.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will do the task as best as I am able to. I'll try my hardest to do the job correctly and I'm willing to take the burden.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would warn the employee and ask them if they would like to come in my office just to relax and keep them out of reach from harmful things.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ambrosia-Xyths-Palas normally referred as Miss Palas or Miss Xyths.
Chosen Job: The job I have chosen is the Receptionist job.

Motivation for Joining YHS:

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over others because I love helping others with there needs and I have always wanted to be a receptionist, so I would definitely be up for the job.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Motivation for Joining YHS:
You have not filled out this part
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over others because I love helping others with there needs and I have always wanted to be a receptionist, so I would definitely be up for the job.
Low detail

Overall, you have very low detail in your application and it looks rushed. Therefore it's denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread