How old are you?:

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

N/A

What country are you from?:

Philippines (PH Timezone)

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, username is: YaRu#1073

How long have you played the server for?:

More or less 3 months being online actively, but I have used the time I've spent to study about the server itself and roleplaying to be able to have a better experience.

List your current and past applications:

College Professor Application (Pending / No Response)
Shop-Owner Application (Pending / Still no Response)
College Student Application (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

Having gone through several and various experiences that SRP has to offer, I want to further deepen not only the story of my character within Karakura, but also to see and experience more of its content and to have an even more enjoyable time roleplaying. I find that the motivating factor that drives me to be interested in becoming hospital staff is not only to have a roleplay experience in the medical field, but also to have the opportunity to establish social connections and story progressions. Overall, I believe that being a hospital staff allows me to connect more with my character and opens the door to new situations that leads me to becoming a better roleplayer and citizen of Karakura.

What are you applying for?

I am applying for the Trainee Doctor's position

What do you know about medical practice?:

As far as I know, medical practice includes first aid, critical care, emergency care, and family medicine. Not only that, but it also requires knowledge within the fields of anatomy, medical conditions, and procedures. I am familiar with some of the steps taken when handling incoming patients, especially in a critical state where I need to adapt to the situation. Taking into account the different aspects that may affect the experience, I realize that every situation must be dealt with caution since not all injuries are the same. Nonetheless, I won't let my slight lack of medical knowledge hold me back from being able to learn and to roleplay properly. I'm always ready to learn new things from the veterans in the field and keep an open mind to new information.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Black: A bomb threat or suspicious object is sighted within the hospital

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code Blue: A medical emergency is currently occurring within the hospital.

Code Green: Emergency evacuation.

Code Violet: This is an aggressive person who may disturb and/or affect patients and medical staff in the hospital.

Code Yellow: A disaster is occurring within the hospital

Code White: Hospital Residents need to be evacuated.

Code Red: A fire emergency

Code Pink: Infant/Child has been abducted

Code Silver: Active shooter/Attacker

Code Orange: A hazardous material/substance has been spilled.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes. I understand that I will take full responsibility for my demotion on the account of me not being active.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon) :

Yes, I am aware of the minimum age limit and agree to having to abide by it when accepted.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

During the job, he is a complete professional. He makes a very clear distinction between his work life and personal life and makes it a point never to mix the two together. On work days, he works fast and smart; he hates wasting time on frivolous things that aren't going to be necessary for his job. To his co-workers, he seems to be a very friendly and down-to-earth and straight-to-the-point guy when making small talk and conversations during breaks. He treats all his patients with utmost respect and tries his best to help during situations, making himself available for any occurrence that may happen in case there is an emergency.

On the flip side, he spends most of his time within his apartment taking naps, drinking with his friends, or just having a night out to himself and having smoke breaks. He wants to get away from all the stress in his life and likes to let loose when he doesn't have any responsibilities. Although he may seem a bit stern to those who don't fully know his personality, he makes sure to give off the best version of himself within and out of his workplace.

What do they look like?

Standing at a height of 5'7 and a slightly athletic build, he was just your everyday next-door type of guy. His mixed genes tainted his body with a tan brown overlay together with a messy yet natural hair that he sports. He likes to keep his outfits minimalist and doesn't care too much about what he wears as long as it's casual.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

He has Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD). Although being able to communicate properly with his peers, he plays a facade of his emotions; only showing a certain portion of his true personality to those he personally knows.

What makes your character unique?

After immigrating to Japan from the Philippines, Yashimoto was born in an unstable family with harsh relationships. After a few years in education, he found himself needing a future. Even with a dark past, he never let it consume him. After realizing his potential within the medical field during his college studies, his knowledge of Biology and Chemistry made him consider being a doctor. Having been a straight and well mannered student, he did all kinds of things to stay afloat financially during a trying time in the Karakura economy. After countless nights of medical studies and practical tests and exams to ready himself for the next chapter of his life, he is finally ready to face the new dawn. Since he's never really had trouble dealing with people despite his current mental illness, he turns it to his advantage through being able to focus more on his wanted line of work and on preparing himself for the future. He still aims to keep his work life and personal life separate as he lives a facade of personalities, oddly enough mysterious to his peers.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Yashimoto Rutto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Yaru
Preferred Name:Yashi
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Not Married
Nationality: Half Filipino - Half Japanese
Current Location: Karakura City, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
5 years of current residency
Working Experience: 4 years of working experience
Academic Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
Year of Graduation: S.Y. 2015
Major(s): Medical Technology
Minor(s): Biology
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: None / Still learning Filipino

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread