OOC Section

CURRENT In-Game-Name (IGN):
yagizta

What timezone are you in?:
I am in the PST timezone.

How old are you? (I.R.L):
I am currently 15 years of age.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
My discord is コーラ#0001 this will unlikely change.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am on for multiple hours during the day. Tuesday through Thursday I am on for around 3-4 hours most of the time during the school day. Friday through Monday I am on for a lot more, mainly around 6-8 hours total, mainly due to the fact that I have not much to do during these days.

With discord, I am online from almost the moment I wake up to, to the time I go to sleep. I am non stop talking to someone, and when something important happens. I am straight to respond, if I am not active on discord It is normally because I have my phone taken away, but commonly I am always active on discord.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.23415/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.24247/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cora-i-kuznetsov-college-application.24463/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/naoko-v-wombowski-teacher-assistant-application.25887/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/divinitys-police-application.26634/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ainsley-akamoris-college-application.27061/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-application.27062/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/slumpedcoras-lore-team-application.28446/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/slumpedcoras-student-council-application-college.29484/ [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
I have a lot of experience with DetailRP, I am someone who roleplays a lot in general. For a while I have picked up a lot of experience with DetailRP. Ever since KPD had some adjustments, we are obligated to provide more DetailRP to our actions a lot, plus being on a team and having to use detailed actions for that as well. So I would say I have a good amount of experience when it comes to DetailRP

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is that I would love to try something new. I really do like what the EMS does, and I would honestly love to transition into helping people out with MedicalRP instead, it seems really fun to learn as well.
I would love to learn what it is like to be an EMS, and to gain new interactions with everyone. Being part of EMS isn’t easy, you have to learn a lot and you have to put in a lot of effort into your actions, overall you need to put in a lot of time into your work with EMS in general.

As someone who has been part of KPD for a good while I have learned a lot, I am known for taking a lot of notes as well. One of my strengths with KPD is being able to remember everything in such a short amount of time and that’s not just something to do with KPD that is me in general

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role of Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A surgeon is a physician who spends a lot of their time dedicating themselves to treating diseases, injuries, deformities and more. They do this by giving the patient certain types of procedures on the human body. Some of the things they also do beforehand is examining the patient and finding out what type of diagnosis that they need before they go into a procedure, making sure they have the best understanding of their medical background, informing the person beforehand about some risks that can take place, and a lot more. Once that step is complete, the proper procedure begins.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician
They are the head of the hospital. They are the one who establish the rules and put new ones into place when needed, and have spent years on years training and working in the hospital. They take care to get promoted, they manage most of the money that is brought to the hospital. Head Physician is probably the most important job throughout the hospital with all the responsibilities that can only be handled by one.

Clinic Manager
Clinic Managers are the second in command, they are trusted by the HP, and the rest of the hospital this role. They can bring up to HP’s suggestions or new ideas to improve the hospital. They take notice on what all the other employees are doing and make sure to keep everything in place, and if anything goes wrong or something big happens that is too hard for anyone else to fix. They are normally the solution unless it can only be dealt with by the HP. They can also take note on who should be promoted or demoted and bring it up to the HP’s attention.

Clinic Lead
Clinic Lead is the head of one of the 4 departments. They make sure to train and give all the info that trainee’s from their department need. They bring them into training, evaluate them on how they do. Once they see the person that is deemed to be ready, they bring them into the testing phase and they look over their results to see if they passed their training or not. They are also considered higher ups, and they are trusted enough by the HP and the CM’s with this role. Being a Clinic Lead is an important job to uphold.

Surgeon
Surgeons are people who diagnose people with diseases through their body, they handle major and severe injuries that no one else has had the skilled knowledge and training on. They perform operations on their patient, these operations are more and more severe, they also can prescribe medicines that are not emotion related to a patient. This role also has access to use the pharmacy on top of everything else. This role is really important, and takes a lot of work to commit to.

Doctor
Doctors note down patients' symptoms and find a diagnosis for it. This does not include emotional diagnosis. They are also allowed to give out a prescription to a patient, and they also have access to the pharmacy. They have similar features to a surgeon, but doctors do not perform operations unless no other surgeon is able to attend to one themselves. Doctors are more focused on less severe injuries, compared to a surgeon. Though, they still are an important role to the department.

Nurse
Nurses, they are employees that help assist people in the Doctor department or the Surgical department. They can perform a certain amount of tasks, but some require assistance or observance by someone in the higher department, and they are not allowed to sign a prescription on their own. Nurses hold mores more of an assistant to patients and to someone in the higher department

Physiatrist
A physiatrist is someone who works with emotional diagnosis. They assist and help patients, listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. They are rather different from the other departments, because they work on mental health issues for patients. They are able to give out prescriptions for mental health medications, and they are permitted to use the pharmacy to give out mental health medications only. They are extremely important to the hospital itself, because they are the ones with the most experience handling people with mental health issues/disorders.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red:
A fire or smoke has been spotted inside the hospital.
Code
Blue:
There is a medical emergency that is taking place inside the hospital.
Code Black:
There has been a Bomb threat taking place.
Code
Silver:
There is an active shooter
Code
Orange:
Hazardous leak/spill.
Code
Yellow:
Disaster taken place.
Code
Pink:
Child abduction taken place.
Code
Green:
There has been an emergency operation plan put into activation.
Code
Violet:
There is a violent or combative individual nearby.
Code
Brown:
Major/Severe weather issues.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are

authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
Yes, I completely understand and agree.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
Of course, I understand.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
I understand and completely agree.

----------------------------------------------------------------
IC SECTION

Characters Full Name:
Xanthippe Wendigo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Xanthippe ‘Xasha’ Wendigo

Characters Preferred Name:
Xasha Wendigo

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Russian

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
6 years

Working Experience(s):
4 years

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s)
Human Biology, Psychology, and Medicine

Minor(s)
Maths, and Chemistry

Native Languages:
Japanese and Russian

Other Languages:
Dutch

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for taking your time into reading my application!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread