Alex123565

Level 0
4178c126edac36deed9c8ecba2447443 (1).png
IGN
:Yatamoa Shino

Discord:
HelpImBlack#1702.
Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server is most likely attending to school learning more about life and how the world works as well as hanging out with my friends at school and outside of school. If you would like to chat to me or have a discussion related to the shop you can probably find me at the spawn(Plaza).I have been spending at least around 19 hours a day playing on the server since I'm currently not going to school, unfortunately when I do go back to school I cant spend as many hours as I used too.But when I get a chance to play the server I will make it count even if its for a few seconds,if I'm not online on the server and you have a important question to ask me feel free to enter the discord. To find it go to the ''[SOCIAL MEDIA]'' subheading and you will have access to the discord and you can type it out and some one hopefully answear it. Alternatively you can ask some one on the server that can answear you question.

Previous applications:
I do not have any previous applications .

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have never got kicked/banned/warns playing SRP.

Shop wanted:
There is a free space that is unowned its at the right of spawn 2 shops down How ever I I'm happy to use any other shops if they are not available

Why do you want to own a shop?:

This shop would have a peaceful environment just like the shops and restaurants I have been to.It would have a nice entry way greeting the customers and have a delightful interior I also just want to make people’s day by having the BEST experience and customer service. I love the restaurants around the shopping district wishing to be successful just like them one day.I have played SRP for quite time now but knowing the feeling when some one purchase some of your items just makes me feel wonderful inside.I will be able to have many students and adults come to visit to see for themselves what it is like and hope for them to feel at home even if you would not like to purchase anything from our shop you can hang out with your friends at the shop or get to know some one better if you wish to(there will most likely be a sitting area/lounge)

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan to make the shop into a clothing store/jewelry store I would also open the shop more frequently than other shops so people would not have to wait along periods of time just to purchase some stuff what I'm also planning to do is when some one has a birthday in the store and one of out employees/owner/guard/manager recognize them we will give them a discount so prices will be lower for them as a person.

How will your shop be unique?:
The shop is going to sell different amount of cosmetics including:
-
Hats
-Glasses
-Backpacks
-Watches
-Phones
-Canes
-Earings
-Necklaces

-The shop will have tones of space so more and more customers can fit in the shop and we will have large shelf that will have cosmetics waiting to be sold as well as a counter that my employees will work at. Another detail my shop has to offer is that it will have a nice Front and side image looking more appealing then other shops in my perspective.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

3-4 employees in my shop should be working at least. Here are some of the people that are interested in working at Yatamoa's workshop:

1.Owner: Yatamoa Shino-As the owner I would make sure to keep the shop alive and running super well also looking out for my employees while they are working.

2.Manager: Kyro 'ky' Shino- As the manager of this workshop I will have my eyes wide awake all the time making sure every one is at their correct assigned work station/the counter.

3.Employee #1:Enrico Santarossa- Will work his hardest to make the people smile and set a good example for the other employees

4.Employee #2:Alexios S.L Sakura-Alexios will promis to work hard in order to get the best shopping experience.

5.Security Guard:Elfie-Elfie says that she will protect this Yatamoes shop at all costs she really likes the idea of me opening my first ever shop

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
My character has no collage degrees at the moment.

---------=❅=---------[MONEY MANAGMENT]---------=❅=---------
No business likes to loose money its a bummer that why I have included payments that the employees will get after their shift Business wise(Money) the amount of hours they put into working ,for example if one of my employees works for 3-4 hours their payment will increase
however if they do not work for a reasonable amount of time their payment will be decreased .It depends how much they have sold and how long they have worked for.

---------=❅=---------[ADVERTISING]---------=❅=---------
As a way of pulling customers into Yatamoa's shop (Me) we have decided to display a custom text in the chat suggesting that the store is now open and ready to start selling it will have appealing characters and a colour format.

---------=❅=---------[SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM]---------=❅=---------
As a business we need a way to get in touch with our fellow customers. So why not put out a discord link here it is: https://discord.gg/PyJFcPhy
Well as you know its a new server and it dose not look that great so I will have people working on the discord server so it will look nice.

---------=❅=---------[APPLICATIONS]---------=❅=---------
What I came up with was a link that will send you to a form applications simular to this one/discord but if u wish to sign up to work for Yatamoas shop click here:https://discord.gg/PyJFcPhy when you have filled it out send it to application form in discord and he fill check if you filled it in correctly and make you a employee if we are hiring

---------=❅=---------[UNIFORM MANAGMENT]---------=❅=---------
If you decide to work in Yatamoas shop you have a option to put on a suitable employee outfit if you do not wish to and stay in your regular outfit that is fine
we as a business are not forcing you to put on uncomfortable sweaty cloths for work.

---------=❅=---------[SEATING AREA]---------=❅=---------
In other shops there might not be a place to sit however in my shop you have tons of space to sit were ever you would like some examples like the floor or the lounge maybe even out side were the benches are placed.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is pretty short and you failed to fill the format correctly.
    (IGN: <username>)
  • Due to your recent inactivity within the server, this application will be denied.

Users who are viewing this thread