Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
sukosaito.jpg
Credit to @HokuTana for the screenshot

IGN:

I have two accounts, I am more likely to be seen on yBonnu but I am still active on my other account which is xBonnie at this current time.

Explain your activity on the Server:

I have been active on SchoolRP for a couple years now and I have continued to stay active every single day (Excluding a recent 5 day trip away with my family of course!). I play SchoolRP for multiple hours a day, usually around 5+ hours at a minimum. I dedicate a lot of my free time to the server, this consists of in-game role play and responsibilities as well as tailoring on discord for other SchoolRP members. During weekends, my activity on the server increases immensely and I am easily accessible on discord as I most often always have it open either on my phone or my pc. I should also mention that my time zone is BST/GMT so on week days from 4:30pm+ I am available (This is only if I have school, if I do not have school during the week I will be available much earlier) and on weekends I am available from around 12pm+.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

IRL EXPERIENCE
My real life experience in teamwork is mainly based off of my two years being a part of the school council at my high school. I joined the school council as soon as I was able to and attended to my responsibilities in an adequate manner. My role as part of the school council mainly consisted of tours of the school for parents, as well as any teachers who visited the school, and volunteering along side other members of the school council to assist teachers when it came to parents evenings. We would also attend meetings and discuss any plans for future school events, such as assemblies or fairs. This role had me step up and take responsibility for many of the events which occurred during those two years. As well as this before Covid I was on a volleyball team so I was working alongside my friends every single week and I was slowly improving my skills beside them.

SCHOOLRP EXPERIENCE
As I have been on the server for a while now I have built up experience in different factions across the server. I started as a college councillor, this meant I attended meetings where we discussed future events we could hold and monitoring other students throughout the school day, which is similar to what I was doing in real life. I worked close with other councillors and built up friendships with them along the way. I enjoyed working with other people and I felt a great sense of pride in any sort of work I accomplished.

I then moved on to different factions over a stretched period of time, this consisted of EMS worker, Professor and School Nurse. These roles had me improve my quick thinking skills and also had me work with new people. These roles could become quite stressful and soon after joining the positions I learned how to handle the unique role play situations I was thrown into through asking questions to my co-workers and really putting myself out there.

On my ALT account I am currently a part of the high school female Bobcat Volleyball team. This means that I am on a weekly basis communicating and working with my teammates to get points and overall improve our ability to work as one, and as the summer tournaments are approaching this is very important during this time. I was also a part of the Swim Team before this and I did also attend practices there where we would play games that were based on working together to score points.

As you may be able to conclude from this I have a lot of built experience working with other people and I really do enjoy team activities and working with other people.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

I believe everybody has heard or read that you are either a "right-brained" or "left-brained". One side being more creative and artistic whilst the other side being more investigative and methodical. Well personally, I believe I am more of a creative person. This is backed up as I am an art student and planning to take an art course in the future. I have always enjoyed coming up with new ideas which I then put into practice and I would love to do the same for a server that I have been dedicated to for so many years now. I have been trying to get more involved in the server and I was especially inspired by the more recent trip to France event. I would like to get involved in planning and designing events, this being setting goals for the events, coming up with the venue and date, developing the event and seeing it come to life within the server, as I have done so many times before in my past experience, mainly in real life. I would really like to help in any way I can, no matter the part I play as long as I am able to be of assistance.

When planning events over the years and taking part in different teamwork activities I have discovered that I am more of a perfectionist than I first thought. When planning something I want it to be perfect, with little to no things that could go wrong, or solutions to any issues that may occur. I don't like to hope that things will work out I would rather talk them out and make sure I can do as much as I possibly can do avoid certain catastrophes. This can seem like a flaw in many eyes but I personally believe it will help me make sure events are as successful as they can be, picking up on flaws and ways to solve them efficiently.

Following that point, I am always open to debate as well as criticism. I have learned that talking about even small details of plans or events can make the difference, and I would love to talk those situations through with the other event team members if I were to be accepted and I would love to add to other people's ideas if I could and vice versa. I love honesty and I try to be as honest as I can be myself without being rude, having honest criticism about my ideas would help me develop them further.

Lastly, I tend to be an over-thinker. Before making any decisions I have my own little debate in my head, thinking of the consequences and the impact on other people, thus I think this could be a useful trait for the event team, as I can quickly think of a pros and cons list in my head, which could hopefully lead the event in the right direction.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

I have come up with 10 different possible events which I have split up into 3 factions! (Some are smaller than others as I do not want to bore you)

ACADEMIC FACTION EVENTS

College Workshop Day
"Ready for class?"

Description: This event would be a day for Professors to show the high school students what college is all about. Mini workshops will be created by the Professors which the high school students can attend and get a taster for what being in college is like. This workshop’s goal is to motivate and grasp the interest of the younger minds of Karakura, hopefully as to make them wish to take part in the next set of exams when made available again to join the Spartans. This could potentially become an annual event for the Professors to hold. These workshops will show the students the difference between high school classes and college classes and hopefully give them an idea of the benefits of joining college and moving up in the world.

Location: This event could either be held in the gym hall or in the college classrooms, preferably sticking all the workshops on one side instead of having the students run in between the buildings to join a new workshop. If this were held in the gym, then ideally there would be mini classrooms or stalls set up for each subject, with a couple of Professors at each one. This would allow the students to travel from class to class with ease and possibly allow them to try out all the different subjects within the time slot of the event.

Lessons: Each Professor must of course relate their workshop to their subject without boring the students. Keeping the attention of these students can be difficult thus I have come up with some ideas for the Professors to either take inspiration from or use if this event were to be used. I have gone through the spreadsheet which states each subject available and come up with what their stand or classroom could offer to the students. These workshops are to be fun and entertaining whilst still relating to the class.

Medical Studies: A big reverse game of Operation. Instead of removing the pieces from the game, the students are to put them back together into their right position. Each time they get one wrong their ‘patient’ loses a life, having three lives in total if they fail three times, they lose their patient. Once the game is completed the Professor will inform the students how many they got right and how many were incorrect. If the students get all the positions right, they will receive a token of some sorts. The professors themselves may choose their prize.

Business: The students are put to the test as they have been hired as salesmen! The students will firstly be given a quick lesson on how to sell to people in an efficient way. Once this is done the professor will have helpers in a different room (They can use VC to indicate when to start the call) and the student will receive a phone call, they will beforehand be given a leaflet on what they are selling, and the student has 5 OOC minutes to convince the client to purchase their item. If they can convince the client over the phone to purchase what they are selling, they receive a prize. (The helpers over the phone will confirm whether the student was able to sell to them or not).

Major Arts: On your marks, Get set, Bake! The students are challenged to a bake off. They must go head-to-head to bake a delicious treat. The students must collect their ingredients, make their batter and have it in the oven for the judges to taste. The tastiest one will be based off their detail roleplay and whoever can describe their baking skills the best! The winner of the contest will receive a baked good to take away for themselves made by the Professors.

Law & Justice: Time to get ready for court. The students are given different roles in a court room. The guilty student will have a lawyer who must convince the Judge and Jury that their client is in fact, not guilty. The Judge will be a professor’s helper, making the final decision non-biased. If the student can come out of the court room a free student, then they have won and will receive a prize for their efforts alongside their lawyer.

English: It is story writing time. The students will be given the choice, either they may have a writing prompt, or they will be given 5 words which they must turn into a short story. The story must include or make sense with the 5 words given or the writing prompt and these will be graded on the spot by the Professor. If the student receives an A or a B in their story writing, they will receive a reward from the Professor.

Physical Education: Time to put the students to the test? Will they be able to cope with gym class? Let us hope so! The students will be put through an obstacle course which will test their swimming ability, agility, and determination. The obstacle course will have check points where students can exit if they feel they cannot complete this difficult test but for those who do complete it they will receive a small token for their efforts. This obstacle course will use gymnastic equipment for parkour, a small water gap underneath some rope (cobwebs) which they must swim through. A wall they must climb over and jump from up high onto a trampoline. More could be added to this, possibly even some traps to keep the students awake!

Science: The students will be challenged to make a rocket! They will have to work as a team to gain points and make the best rocket possible. They must first build their rocket and decorate it with recycled material. They must then follow the instructions written on some signs. However, there is no label on how much of each ingredient they should use to make their rocket. The students must use vinegar and baking soda to make their rocket shoot up into the air. Their team captain must roll out of 20 and whichever team gets highest number wins a point. Whichever team has the most points at the end of the experiment wins. The professor will beforehand explain the rules of the experiment as to stop any confusion. There must be at least 3 times with 3 students at a minimum in each team to begin the game.

Social Science: The students are now dealing with a different type of science, sociology. The students are to hold social experiments on other students, the social experiment will be given by the Professor. This could be something such as a who will do the same as us and follow the crowd and who will stay as lone wolves type experiment or something else! These social experiments of course must be friendly and show the students how the human mind reacts to certain ideas.

Humanities: The students could be taught ancient and modern languages and after will be quizzed on the meanings of certain things they were taught about by the Professors. They must link the definition or the explanation to the word, whichever team has the most correct will receive a treat from the professor for their efforts.

These ideas could be added to or completely ignored by the Professors if they wish but I feel these would make the event a lot more interesting and fun for the students instead of boring them with lessons they do not want to learn.

School Sports Day
"Up on your feet, time to bring the heat!"

Description: Time to get up and active students! The annual sports day is finally here. This event’s purpose is to get the students playing sports and working as teams to defeat the rest. The students must first get into teams of 6 to 8 people and submit their team with a team name to the school staff (Having a uniform or wearing the same outfit is encouraged by the teams if they can stay active in them!) They must compete against each other to win the ultimate prize at the end of the day, custom trophies to this event which will be one of a kind. For those who do not wish to compete in the big challenge there will also be a bounce house to enjoy as well as stalls to keep refreshed with drinks and snacks as they watch the challenges go on.

Location: This event could be held outside by the baseball field as this has close by activities such as the volleyball courts, swimming pool and track. This will make going to the different activities a lot easier for the students and will keep the event close together.

Activities: This event will have many challenges set up and ready for the teams. These will consist of the following:

- Mini volleyball tournament with the volleyball teams helping to referee the matches. Teams will go up against each other for points and must play two other teams. The volleyball referees will keep notice of who wins the games, and the points will be added to a score board after.

- A relay race around the track. This could either be done by giving each team a different object to run around the track with or to make things more interesting and difficult they must carry one of their own teammates around one part of the track. They must swap out who is running and being carried, having one person waiting at each station whilst who are moving around the track. This race would be around the track twice and the winner will receive points, first place receiving 3 points, second place with 2 points and third place with 1 point.

- The basketball court could be used for scoring points. This challenge is strictly based on shooting into the hoop. The court will be marked by different lines, each line will be a set number of points, the further away they are from the hoop the more points they will receive. To get the points they must stand on the line they have chosen and get the ball into the hoop, they will only receive one try each. Whichever team has the most points at the end will receive 5 points, second will get 3 points and third will receive 1.

- An obstacle course could be held either on the baseball field or in the hall next to the gym hall, keeping the challenges go along in a line. This course will use inflatables and gymnastic equipment for the students to get across. They must get through the course and sprint back to the beginning, once they have made it back the next teammate can go. Whichever team can do the course the fastest will win 3 points, second with 2 points and third with 1 point. The students depending on the size of the other teams may need to have some people go through it twice to make the teams even.

- Next up is an arm wrestle! The students must select one person from their team, and they must step forward, arm wrestling each other person who stepped forward from the other teams. Whoever comes out as the winner in the end wins 3 points for their team, second with 2 points and third with 1.

- These challenges would end with a way for the students to cool off! A dive and swimming race. The students can choose whether they want to take part in the dive contest or the swimming race. The dive will be focused on detail role play whilst the actual race will be based on swim speed. The students who come in first, second and third will earn points for their team and whoever has the best dive will also earn points for their team to end the day.

Once these challenges are completed the students will gather around and the official winners of the sports day will be announced out to everybody. The first-place podium winners receiving their trophies with
honor!

Cruise Ship Trip
"Sea ya later!"

Description: Time to set sail! Well… sort of. A cruise ship has come to give the students of Karakura some entertainment, relaxation, and overall fun by the beach. This trip will mainly be focused on the events going on board of the ship rather than the scenery. The students will spend the day playing with beach balls in the water, watching shows and eating lots of delicious meals! This trip will be a getaway for all the good work the students have been getting up to in classes. Both high school and college students are welcome aboard this ship... if the rivalry does not get in the way that is!

Entertainment: The entertainment is heavily inspired but mini events that I have seen pop up around Karakura. There will be a stage set on board, either outside or indoors on the ship. This stage will be surrounded by seating for the meals the students will receive too. The actual entertainment will be mini performances and shows put on by some of the students themselves and some of the cruise ship workers. These shows will consist of magic tricks, live music, comedy, and even some unusual interactive performances, maybe even a mime will reappear on board. For dining the students will be served by some of the food places located in Karakura, possibly a restaurant or cafe if they wish to be a part of this event. This trip will also have a hidden treasure map aboard! Sort of. Riddles will be left around the ship will lead the students who find them to some hidden treasure, X marks the spot exactly! The students may find some treats to take back home with them.

School Sleepover
"Goodnight, sleep tight.. don't let the bed bugs bite!"

Description: It is time for the students to get their PJ's ready and their torches too. A giant sleepover is being held for the students within the school itself. This event will consist of small games for the students to play such as hide and seek, tag, charades and maybe even a certain board game has been brought along for the ride. An Ouija board has been brought along to the slumber party! The students will get a chance to talk to some spirits tonight… and maybe even be chased by one. A haunting or two may occur during this sleepover and the students will soon realize they are not the only ones staying over night in the school. I think a bedtime story will be needed after all the games.

Location: I believe this event could either be held in the gym hall as there is plenty of room for all the students and a very nice view of the stars at night, making the event a little less spooky. Lots of stalls and sleeping bags can also be put out for the students to claim and enjoy or alternatively this could be held in the library. This being because the library is an obvious place to take a nap however it is smaller so the corridors outside of the library could have all the stalls which contain snacks, drinks and some plushies to comfort the students as well as other toys to keep everyone entertained. The library is quite divided by the bookshelves so these could possibly be pushed towards the walls, this could block up the windows making the scenery all dark and spooky compared to the gym. This can make the greeting with the spirits and haunting a little more terrifying than if in the gym hall but either location would do the job nicely.

Murder Mystery Event
"Happy Halloween!"

Description: As the spooky season approaches it's time for some fun and games! This event will consist of a rather large story line filled with twists and turns for the students to enjoy. They students have been hired by the KPD to become detectives for the night, and must investigate different crime scenes in groups. (There would be different cases set up with their own story lines for the students to go through, they can get into groups and then each group would be given a different case to solve). They have until Halloween is over to complete this mystery and if they are to succeed they will be rewarded for their efforts on this terrifying night! Of course their may be a couple of jump scares along the way... it is a murder after all.

Activities: The students will be joined by another detective on their case who will have certain hints as well as instructions for the students to follow. They will first be given a file. This file will contain information on the victim such as close relatives, possible suspects, as well as some blank spaces which must be filled with evidence! The detectives will have to examine the crime scene, looking for a murder weapon, samples of destruction, finger prints and they must also talk to a friend or family member of the victim. These story lines will all be unique although having the same basic formula to them, the twists and plot will be entirely different. Once they have gathered their evidence they must go back to the station and see what they have gathered from the evidence collected. Once they have a description of a possible suspect they will eventually have to go on the hunt to get this person.. though this will not be an easy task. To get through to the criminal's home, the detectives will have a set of challenges ahead of them, this may contain parkour, a rock climbing wall, a death dive (minus the death of course.. it's just a very high jump onto a trampoline!), riddles, clues to be found (for example some keys) and more. As mentioned before this will also be the more spooky part of the journey, giving the detectives small scares (not too over the top of course!) along side some scary music to be played as they go along, giving the student's a real sense of the aura around this event. The detectives will then eventually meet their perp, and it is time to bring them in! They may find the murderer in different scenarios, such as planning another murder, or the murderer being somebody quite unexpected and possibly having to chase them.
If they are able to complete all of the challenges in their case before their timer runs out, they will have won the game and officially solved their case. These cases may change and do not have to be a murder specifically, each crime scenario could be something different and entirely unique.

Summary of Event: The students will ultimately have to go to a crime scene, collect evidence, take photos, talk to witnesses and then head back to the station. They will then have to ****ysis their clues and put the pieces together. Once they have a description of the criminal they must go out and catch them! Once done so they must interrogate their suspect and get a confession, if they complete this within the time slot they win.

TOWN FACTION EVENTS

Car Show/Motor Racing
"Ready, Get set, Go!"

Description: This event is made for those with vehicles to show off their rides and see who is the fastest behind the wheel. This event will be open to everyone to come along and watch the races go on as well as purchase they are on new vehicles from any companies or people who feel like auctioning off some cars or motorbikes. This event will be heavily monitored by the KPD as well as EMS staying close by. This event is to be gang roleplay free place where everybody is safe to enjoy the event. To get into the car show at all everyone must go through a security check by the KPD, this would be to ensure no illegal items are coming into the area and people will be free from violence during this time. This event may also have a betting system put in place for those who wish to take part in the races without being behind the wheel. Those who are 20 years old and over may place bets on who they think will win each race, either losing it all or winning more than they put in. Those who wish to bet in this environment must prove their age with an ID. For the younger folk attending the event there will be bikes for sell as well as a fun track for them to go around on their bikes or those with smaller vehicles who do not feel like taking part in the big races.

Location: This car show would need a big enough space to have multiple racetracks as well as a seating area with mini pop-up shops for the spectators of the shows. This would either need to be added on to the town or simply made away from the main map with a simple teleportation sign, like in the train station however buses could be used instead. The shops surrounding the location will be selling food and drink, these shops could be from actual shops around Karakura that have decided to show up to the car show. Some of the other shops could also show up selling some toys and accessories for the town of Karakura to enjoy.

Festival/Concert
"Come dance with me!"

Description: Time to rock the stage as a music festival has come to town! This festival is for the citizens of Karakura as well as some special guests to share their talents and perform to a live audience. Everybody is welcome to either watch the performances or take part in them. A simple form for those who wish to entertain will need to fill out beforehand, checking the date and time works for every band, group or soloist who wishes to take part in the concert. There will also be a rap battle station for the citizens of Karakura to take part in against each other. Two people must go up against each other and will only get a certain amount of turns each to come up with their rhymes and the crowd as well as the person running the stand will decide who the winner is. The person running the stand must give an un-biased decision on who the winner is if it is up to them to make it fair and avoid any complaints.

Location: This event would preferably be in the outdoors, specifically the forest. This would be a nice open area where picnic blankets can be laid out for everybody to sit and enjoy the music as well as the nearby stalls located around the surrounding area. This location is great as everyone will be able to enjoy nature and the entertainment together without being stuck in a room. Being next to the river could also be used for fishing if anybody is interested in making some money whilst enjoying the event which could be used for purchasing any goods whilst at the festival.

Smaller Town Events
These events don't need much explanation and would be smaller than the previous ones, these are only basic ideas which could change depending on how Karakura is functioning at the time!
- Volcanic Eruption at the edge of town (Beach possibly?)
- Black Friday (All shops have a sale!)
- Town Tours (This could be a job for adults or students who can give some new comers to Karakura a tour of our beautiful town!)
- Halloween Escape Rooms (Multiple escape rooms set with different challenges to be completed, including parkour, passwords to be found, competitions to be won and more!)
- Rage Rooms (Time to let Karakura let off some steam with some good ol' rage rooms! This is a chance for the citizens of Karakura to break things with no consequences!)

- Judge Marshalling (This would be a more long term thing, aimed at college students. This would be like an internship for college students where they will be accompanying a Judge for a court case, they will get to be up close and see what it's like. This would be for those characters who wish to join the Law faction and possibly become a Judge in the future themselves, giving them some extra experience which could help them in the long run!)

KPD/EMS FACTION EVENT

Risk Factory

"Don't forget your safety goggles!"

Description: Time to learn about health and safety with the help of the KPD and EMS. The students are being visited by both emergency services to be taught on different issues in the world which can impact and risk lives to the point of serious injury or death. This includes physical and mental health awareness and is to show the students that there is help awaiting them if they need it. This event will use real life situations to help teach the students about these risks and what can be done to prevent injury.

Activities: Both the KPD and EMS will be holding different activities as to gain the attention of the students whilst raising awareness of the risks in life. These risks consist of issues such as the use of drugs and alcohol, violence, household safety and mental health. The KPD will be
focusing more on the use of drugs and alcohol and violence whilst EMS will focus on household safety and mental health. Focusing on the KPD, the students could be taught about the use of drugs and alcohol through an interactive game or quiz. The KPD can also help with the household safety activity as this will be larger than the other activities. This part of the program will be a walk through of different scenarios where the students will be taken into different rooms for example a kitchen and they will have to point out all the dangers within the room. This could be things such as a stove turned on which has been left unattended to, broken class, a socket with a plug in it, a knife left on the counter, or from the looks of the scene a fire could start etc. The students will have 20 seconds in each room, and they must then exit the room and list all the things wrong with the scene. There would be a scene for each room in a home such as a living room, bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen and possibly a garden. Once the students are made aware of the dangers, they will be taught on how to avoid and fix these things to make a safer home. For the mental health risks, they will be taught about noticing signs or symptoms of mental health issues and how they can be spotted in other people. This will mainly focus on the help the hospital and the school can provide rather than the consequences of mental illnesses such as depression or anxiety. The hospital staff will also talk a lot about how to take better care of the human body, using diagrams and such to show how healthy eating can make us healthier. They could also use the track just outside for some games to keep the students active. Giving the students fun ways to keep fit and take care of their mental and physical health. They may also talk about how joining a sports team is a useful tool in keeping fit and may change a student’s life for the better.

Those are all of the event ideas I have come up with at this point, I hope they took your interest and if there are any questions about any my ideas or
criticism I would be more than happy to hear about it! Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations! You have been accepted into the event team. We love the amount of detail in this application and are very excited to work with you!
- DM heb#0410 on Discord for more information.​

Users who are viewing this thread