Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
Out-Of-Character Section
IGN:
yeahz

Previous bans:
None on this account, though on my main account I was banned a long while ago for ‘server disrespect’ that was based on false claims, so the ban was revoked upon my return.

Describe your activity on the server:
As for my activity, I’m normally on the server quite frequently. Since my main account is on the football team, I will normally remain on that account for at least two hours each day I get a chance, and then I will tend to log onto my alts throughout the day as I get bored to RP on each of my other characters. So to sum it up, I’m on SRP for at least 2-6 hours unless I’m extremely busy.

Which time zone are you in?
EST.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?
Yep! etsu#9999

Do you have a microphone?
I do!

List your current and past applications:
Criminology Professor | Accepted!

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?
Due to my experiences on and off SchoolRP with RP and writing in general, I believe that I have quite the expanded knowledge of DetailRP. I've been on online forums where I've DetailRPed, along with your basic day to day RP on my football account and descriptive practices with my friends to encourage them to be more into or more open to DetailRP in general.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?
To start off, I was recommended to apply for EMS due to the low activity of some of the members of the faction. This was because of my skills in detail and my liking for psychology work OOCly as well - I’d like to think that with this psychiatrist position on EMS, both of them would work hand in hand. Another reason to apply is because I’ve been gradually touching each faction SRP has to offer to see where exactly it is my interest really lies. Along with that, it’s easy to say that it’s fun for me to try new things. I did want to apply for EMS the last time around, but I had been tossing the idea back and forth in my mind because I wanted to line up with my character’s lore.. But still didn’t want to make a new character in the same line of thought, and ultimately ended up missing the deadline.

Which medical role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists are individuals in the medical field who specialize in the field of mental health or disorders. They are available for therapy with their patients without a certain span of time to either assess their patient’s current state and give a proper diagnosis, or as a form of therapy for the patient. In certain situations, medications are given to the patient for a period of time as a means of aiding them with their time in and out of therapy. With this knowledge, as a psychiatrist I would to spend time with those that come in for diagnosis, being patient to hear out what it is they have to say and give medical advice towards the patient without any personal bias being put into the mix.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director -
The forefront of the hospital, in other words; the one who supervises and runs each and every department, ensuring everything is working just as they should be.
Clinical Manager - This individual is tasked with the duties of the Director when the Director is not immediately available to attend to an issue or anything of the like. More like, an assistant to the Director if anything.
Clinical Lead - Leads of different departments in the hospital. Falling right under the Director and Clinical Manager, they are to ensure that everything in their specific department is running smoothly along with training and evaluating the newcomers in their field.
Surgeon - As the obvious point, surgeons are to perform surgeries. They treat various deformities or irregularities in their patients, or they perform preventive surgeries in advance. Unlike doctors, surgeons are not allowed to diagnose their patients.
Doctor - Doctors are those who diagnose medical conditions or disorders in their patients with the knowledge they’ve gained during their schooling. They are to treat those that have been sent in with whatever kind of injury or situation of the like before possibly sending them to any other department for further inspection.
Psychiatrist - Psychiatrists specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of behavioral, developmental, emotional and mental issues. They can assess the mental and physical implications of a disorder and focus on the imbalances in the brain of their patients. With this, they work with their patients to figure out different ways or treatments whether it involves medications or verbal/physical therapies.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Black:
A bomb threat/suspicious activity.
Code Blue: Medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest or having respiratory issues.
Code Brown: An external emergency such as severe weather.
Code Green: Emergency activation is required by medical staff.
Code Orange: Hazardous material/spill incident.
Code Pink: Infant/child abduction.
Code Red: A fire/smoke related incident.
Code Silver: An active shooter.
Code Violet: A combative individual.
Code White: An evacuation is to occur.
Code Yellow: An internal emergency such as a medical emergency in the building.
Code Clear: The emergency has been cleared/is now over and staff are to return to their usual work.
*These were the codes I was made aware of by some of my friends in EMS, if there are any more that I have missed, I apologize for not including them!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Of course!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes!

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Fully acknowledged!

In-Character Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Well.. Tamura is genuinely all over the place. She has a mix of misfortune, but also being loved and praised, but most of the time she decides to keep her head low, refusing to let individuals judge her for anything it is she likes to do or how she likes to look. She’s way too much wrapped into one, which results in an odd response from her. Starting from the top! Tamura has shiny pink, silky soft hair that is lengthy enough to reach her middle back. Her large eyes are a boring black color, but she does tend to put in different contacts every day to entertain the attention of her peers. They always seem to have a twinkle in them, her long lashes complimenting the fact. On her rosy cheeks, she has a bunch of freckles that dot all around. Her lips are quite plump and naturally rosy - which her peers would see her touching while reading, relaxing or when she’s not speaking or generally doing anything with her hands that is. Her skin is a light caramel tone, always seen with a smile on her face, or making sure that her pearly whites are almost pushing themselves out of her mouth, jokes. She is just never seen without a smile. As mentioned before, she never tends to feel one way at once. She loves attention and she loves to interact with those around her! But she does tend to keep to herself at the same time, she never gets too loud, but she never gets too quiet. In other words, Tamura tries to be average! But not TOO average.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Tamura is a bit more quiet. She respects patients, clients and those working around her. To lighten the mood, she does go around knocking on doors to see how everyone’s doing. On her break, she wouldn’t mind an attempt at a quick joke or two to impress her coworkers. Off the job, she’s almost the complete opposite. She’s much more outgoing, and to cut a long story short - she’s quite the party girl.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Tamura wishes her coworkers the best in their work and any other person endeavors they may have! Depending on how they treat her on and off duty, that outlook may change for better, or unfortunately for worse. Her plans for the future are to slowly build a stable family of her own and put the whispers of the past behind her.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None!

BACKSTORY
Nozomi was born in the city of East Orange, growing up as the only child under two very hardworking individuals. Her father running his own moving company, with her mother working as a Labor and Delivery (L & D) nurse. This resulted in Nozomi being taken to her godmother's house on a daily basis until her parents returned from work late in the night. When she was younger, she tended to be one of the quiet girls that you would see at the back of the class keeping to herself, though it was obvious that she was quite gifted. Growing up, she witnessed the ups and downs of maturing with the lack of friends around to keep her company. She watched from afar as fights would break out in the halls of the school, or on the playground, being swift to ask around to discover what it was that happened to spark such a reaction. From thence, Nozomi began to play around with the thought of why people normally acted the way they did, leading her to lean closer to the medical field - which led her even closer to her mother. With the graduation of high school, she began to pick up small jobs for cash, working behind the counter at local drugstores or cafés. As she deepened her progression into the medical field, she made friends with some girls that were in the same course as her that turned out to be extreme party animals. This gave Nozomi her own party trait - which she continued to carry on with her. Her life continued as normal without much for her to really call unique as she graduated and achieved her Doctor of Medicine degree. There was a point in time where she considered working in the L & D field like her mother had, but after receiving the position of a trainee - she never finished her training and decided to move onto something else. Guess it just wasn't for her. So! She picked up a job at a small clinic, where she took the position as a pharmacist. Unfortunately, this is where Nozomi's story begins to unfold for the worse. For whatever reason, a coworker or two had quite the grudge with Nozomi and decided to bend the truth of the pink haired individual. It was said that Nozomi joined some sort of secret society or cult that was based around bringing people the utmost unfortunate lives and in some cases death. When asked about this, Nozomi laughs and calls the people around her silly for believing such a thing. There are also some rumors of her having an affair with her boss at the clinic, though most do not believe this, since they think of this as the coworker just spewing whatever nonsense they could think of to make Nozomi look as terrible as possible. This is what is said.. but anyone is open to believe whatever it is they wish! Now, Nozomi works as hard as she can and parties as hard as she can, hoping to meet someone that will one day sweep her off of her feet. Maybe she lives in a fairy tale.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Character's Full Name:
Nozomi Tamura.

Character's Title:
Ms.

Character's Given Name(s):
Nozomi, Mu-Mu, Zomi, Tama, Tamura.

Character's Preferred Name:
Tamura.

Character's Age:
Thirty-three.

Character's Gender:
Female.

Character's Religious Domination:
Agnosticism.

Character's Marital Status:
Single.

Character's Nationality:
Afro-Japanese.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Five years.

Working Experience(s):
After graduating from college, she worked as an over-the-counter pharmacist at a small clinic. Other than that, most of her working experience has been with small hustle jobs for her to avoid any after college debts. This adds up to roughly seven years of experience.

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Medicine (MD).

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology and Sociology.

Minor(s):
Pre-Med.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages: Yoruba and Korean.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread