Rich+
IGN:

Yemi

CHARACTER FOR APPLICATION:

Astra Z.A Valentine

Discord:

stinkray#8818

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is pretty much every day i can get on, sometimes I'll be on for hours or just a few minutes, it really depends. Though I don't go out for weeks on end maybe just a day or 2.

Previous applications:

I made a new account, but I still have my username on the applications, so you know it's me.
JSL application [Accepted] JSL APPLICATION | Yemi | SchoolRP
Norwegian application [Accepted] Norwegian application | SchoolRP
JSL application [Denied]
Sadly It has been misplaced somewhere so I cannot access it no longer due to it being a long time ago, but it was denied from what I remember.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

N/A

Shop wanted:

The shop I set/laid my eyes on is Dokusha cafe [The owner has been inactive for a period of a month.] Wanting to give the Cafe a new rebrand.
unknown (1).png

Why do you want to own a shop?:

Making my way through SRP really changed a lot for me, for the first time I joined the server as a new player not really knowing what to do, I didn't know how to roleplay or even try to understand it, so I left for a while because I found it boring. It's been a few months since my break on SRP and I'm back and I have made so many friends and a lot of roleplaying opportunities that I thought I would never do when I first joined. Since I've been playing, I have done multiple activities and it's kind of getting boring, so I want to have this shop as a gateway to more exciting possibilities. Alongside giving others the chance to feel how I felt, when getting excited to apply for a job because it brings so much more life into roleplay, it's honestly really fun. Therefore, having this shop is very beneficial to me and everyone in the community. I want to be able to make my mark on the server as an extortionary shop, a successful and welcoming mark.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

As the shop will be changed into something that isn't a cafe (Unless it has to be I don't mind, I can always compromise.) Something that will be called an accessory store, but this isn't going to be just like any other store in Japan. It will have a variety of Gothic like items that players can buy for their characters that may fit the style or if they just like the items. With this store I would love to change the name to become more appealing and to raise more curiosity: calling it "Raven Hall" Raven for the darkness of the items (Like the style perhaps as an example a skull hair clip.) and Hall for an assortment of items.

Raven Hall will have events that will happen throughout the years in Karakura. Having events like holiday sales, seasonal events, and seasonal items that will happen within the events of the seasons!
I plan to gather money for custom items and to accept individuals that want to sell their custom props/accessories in our establishment. These will be ideas or future customs for our boutique.
+ adding an idea that I've seen from other shops, making a delivery service would also be helpful to players whose characters are injured/ill, or they can't make the opening. This would be farther in the future but that is only an idea that I could use for my shop.

Custom ideas

Butterfly Skull Hair Pin
Going to be on the right side of the head

a5c806227353250892277b81a7e3157d.jpg

Long Silver Ruby Earrings

Victorian vampire earrings by Pinkabsinthe on DeviantArt.jpg

Big Silver Ruby Ring
like how the rose ring is

Poison Ring, Garnet Poison Ring Size 4, Garnet Poison Ring Size 7.jpg

Events

Seasonal events - These will be based on the popular holidays. Customers and Employees will be able to participate in the seasonal events. For example: Christmas, they can wear festive clothing and items to represent that holiday. Along with another example: Halloween, they are able to wear masks, makeup, and clothing to represent their costume.

Sales -We will also plan to have sales on curtain items, this can help with the income and others who may not be able to afford the expense making it more available to more buyers!

Seasonal items - These items will be able to be sold during a certain season. For example: Spring is on the way, come get a custom new item called "Black Rose Bracelet"
th.jpg
Another example is: Halloween is right around the corner, come get an item called "Ghost Face Mask"
Fun World White PVC Halloween Scream Costume Mask, for Adult, Size_One size.jpg

Word Scavenger Hunt - This event will happen every once in a while, there will hidden signs around the store with 1 word on it. When someone finds out what the sentence is, the first person to say it gets 50% off of 1 item in the store.

How will your shop be unique?:

My shop is going to be unique because of how different the outside is going to look, it's going to be a gothic accessory store so everything in there is going to look different from other shops, I feel like when you play in the server and see a store it's always the same old items, so I want to be able to bring some variety into Karakura; a lot of people are going to be very curious about the store and the items I have to offer, and the items I will be advertising. Another thing is that we do not require uniforms, we would have some custom made by me if the employees chose to wear them, if not they are able to express
themselves in a way they feel most comfortable! My shop is all about how I want to express myself. I love gothic-like things, and this is something that I would love to bring into the server as a new unique shop. Just mostly being a whole different vibe will have people HOOKED! saying: "Wow this is really different; I haven't seen something like this before." And so on.

Also, more about the events will make it unique, these events can happen in any store, but I will make sure that my employees have fun while they work on those certain holidays if they chose to show up. And for those who can't seem to get the items because of the price. I want to make sure people have fun and get items they want! These are unique to my shop because of how they relate to the store, customers, and employees.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

My plan is to keep it small but workable, a shopkeeper, managers, cashiers, and side employees
16 and up would be the age requirement.

Shopkeeper - I represent the shop the most, I will be the one responsible for how the shop welcomes people and how my employees act, my main priority is to ensure that everyone in my store is safe and feels welcomed and satisfied at all times! Therefore, to make sure there are no outbreaks or issues. Keeping everything in stock and keeping up with inactive employees is my job, making sure they abide by the rules of my shop only hiring the ones who seem perfect for the job and also giving other opportunities to those who apply, alongside with firing those employees who are not active, disrespectful to customers and employees and or breaking my shop rules.

Manager - These 2 people will be my partners in crime. They will help me keep my employees, customers, and stock in check. They will be the ones to make sure everything runs smoothly when I am busy with customers or other employees, also being there to stop any issues that may occur in any opening, having the rights to also confront any customers who seem to disrespect our employees, and for those employees who do the same. Being another face to represent the shop and all their hard-working efforts.

Cashiers - They are going to be the ones you walk up to and ask to buy or see an item, cashiers are one of the most important employees in my shop. They will provide you with either wearing the item/s or showing it in their hand. They are the reliable ones if an item doesn't get handed to the customer who pays or refuses to sell an item to someone they don't like. Treating everyone with an equal amount of respect is what we look for in our cashiers! New cashiers will also keep 30% of their earnings. Workers who have worked in the shop for longer will get 35% of what they make! That all depends on how active they are in my shop and their reputation with our employees. I am planning to have at least a minimum of 5 main cashiers.

Side Employee
- They work the same as the cashiers and follow the same rules only thing is that they will be the ones to fill in a spot if 1 or more cashiers can't make the shift, these players are extremely important to our shop, it's just like a plan B when plan A doesn't work. They will keep 25% of their earnings, depending on the activity of the side employees they will be able to get a chance to be promoted to a main cashier, going up to the amount the starting cashier has. We will be having another 3 employees working as side employees.

Roster

Shopkeeper | [1/1]
Manager | [0/2]
Cashier | [0/5]
Side Employee | [0/3]

Employee Discounts

My workers are able to get discounts on desired items, they will be able to have a 25% item discount; the purchase limit for employees is 7 per item.

Item Limits

We will have events where there will be no limits on any items. But the amount that people are able to buy is 5 per item. This saves the item for other people who want it as well, to make it fair for everyone who comes in!

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

N/A
Although, I am making progress in trying to get into college.

Other questions:

I'm not sure if I can have this shop due to it being owned by someone who has not come on for the past 2 months, but if not i am free to take up any other spot!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread