mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

yet another suggestion by xan

Tarxan

Level 25
IGN: xansder
DATE: 9/1/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Find a workaround with the 15 minute rule and loopholes to try and bypass the rule.

I’ve personally never had this problem myself but now that I think about it, it can really fuck someone over. EMS are not online 24/7 and apparently anyone that doesn't have the Hospital-Staff role isn’t permitted to preform any major medical roleplay... That plays a HUGE part in keeping your character alive and you have virtually no chance of keeping them alive if there are no EMS available. That may get in the way, along with people going AFK, arguments in LOOC which sparks PauseRP, etc etc.

Secondly, I’ve seen a few mentions in OOC of players decapitating other players. This is a one-hit kill and these are not allowed if I remember correctly. It should be clarified in the rules that kills like that aren’t permitted without OOC consent, because it seems people aren’t realizing that this is loopholing the 15 minute rule. Decapitation, and attempting to immediately get rid of the body.

Whether it be reintroducing NLR, clarifying certain rules, or extending the time, the issues mentioned should be tended to.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
Decapitation should not be allowed until the 15 minute timer is over, because as right now the common move is to decapitate, & then pick up the head, and run it across Karakura as far away from the body as possible so that there is literally zero chance of the person on the timer to get their head reattached & keep living (In the world of SRP). It's a smart move to keep a character dead, but decapitation completely defeats the purpose of the 15 minute timer. In conclusion even if it's "not an instant kill, there's the 15 minute timer until they're dead!" It might as well be an insta-kill, because nothing can be done once some dude runs off to the other side of town with your character's head leaving the body behind.

zxxo

Level 108
The Hospital is currently deteriorated and malfunctional, it's ran incorrectly and most aren't scrupulous. Though, I don't blame them for being inactive, afterall, Karakura infrequently experiences constant injuries due to the lack of crimes, or reasoning to assault and cause bloodshed. It's not as thrilling as it used to be.
I'd like NLR to be added back, I laughed when people viewed it as useless. Hopefully they recoordinate this entire controversy. I like your commentary a lot.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
The Hospital is currently deteriorated and malfunctional, it's ran incorrectly and most aren't scrupulous. Though, I don't blame them for being inactive, afterall, Karakura infrequently experiences constant injuries due to the lack of crimes, or reasoning to assault and cause bloodshed. It's not as thrilling as it used to be.
I'd like NLR to be added back, I laughed when people viewed it as useless. Hopefully they recoordinate this entire controversy. I like your commentary a lot.

Yeah, the lack of patients and reasoning to come to the hospital has been low, and overall a lot of the time you'll only find one EMS or none on. Activity picked up, but I don't blame them for not coming on all the time, it gets quite boring at times.

Users who are viewing this thread