ychi#5754

Do you have a microphone?:
Currently , no.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand that if I were to become inactive I would be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on both the server , and the forums , or at least I try to be active on forums. On average , I play for at least 3-4 hours when I am online, though if I were to get accepted I would have a greater reason to log onto Srp and play, which would mean I would be even more active.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No , I do not. And I currently do not plan on getting any.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
`yhachi's third language app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

Greek Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

Untextured Items | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

Denied - Librarian Application #1 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [DENIED]

[previous account]

Luvrllyy's Professor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

Korean Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Age 18

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
IT teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Honestly , my friends are the main reason I have applied for the position of teacher. They've told me how fun the role was , . And that you could actually enjoy it, or just roleplaying as any type of school employee is enjoyable. But I’d also want students to enjoy themselves ,but still be educated. I honestly hope to help students gain a greater knowledge of the subject (s) I may or may not be teaching..
As many are aware, professors and teachers play an critical role in SRP , as the server itself is focused on school , if not obvious in a way. I’ve considered that this position would be ideal for me because I am enthusiastic about educating , and I will not think twice to speak up, and nor am I shy.
I’d be joyful to educate people on certain things, wether it’d be ICly or OOCly.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I fully understand I may have to undergo training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Classroom logs are vital, it’s kind of how teachers ,or professors keep track of the amount
Of classes they’ve held , what had been taught during them, and how many students have attended. It’s also proof that you have taught a lesson , so the Dean , or principal can check.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Some of these may not apply to other classes , but they would most definitely apply to mine.

1. Do NOT yell, shout , scream , or disrupt my lesson in any sort of way.
  2. Do not use any sort of electronics without good reasoning , as for my lessons I require full attention.
  3. Do not sleep , nor consume any type of liquids in my class, it is quite messy.
  4. No discriminatory comments during class, and do NOT speak out loud, simply raise your hand.
  5. Respect others , give respect gain respect. I expect this rule to also apply out of the classroom , or just out of school grounds too.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I had started roleplaying around 2018 , and joined SRP near the end of that year.
I’ve engaged in all sorts of roleplays , wether it be RomanceRP , GangRP , or others.
I’m also partially experienced in working as school faculty , as previously I had the role as a professor.
So in general , I’d like to say I am fairly experienced.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
Typically , Head of department is the lead of that particular section. It can also
Be phrased as an senior , they are responsible for managing the teachers, educating the pupils , and kind of making sure all rules are followed thoroughly.. Though this position is incredibly rewarding , it’s also tough. If an teacher has an issue o, question , or simply requires help they’d most likely go to the Head of department , if not serious.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher , is a teacher who has undergone the proper academic training , and has likely been teaching for a while now, unlike the NQT, and has completed the ten classes needed per month.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly qualified teacher,
↳ Description:
A NQT is a teacher who has just finished their academic training , but has not spent
Enough time , or done enough work to become a Qualified teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified teacher.
↳ Description:
An unqualified teacher is a teacher who was just newly accepted into the faculty, and has yet to undergo teacher training

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are responsible for ensuring that you can fully get an education.. They are to host classes , and educate the students for future events . such as the exams or simply tests. They should act professionally, and ensure the safety of all students , and if deemed necessary stop any inappropriate. They should make their classes enjoyable , but still be able to educate the students.
On SRP , their salary is 350k per month (NQT) , and 500k for QT , plus an extra 50,000 if they hold five additional classes. They are to take their job seriously , as they are teaching the future generations which will make a huge difference. Teachers should prepare their class beforehand , and generally just make sure everything is in place.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are crucial to the SRP server because SchoolRP focuses on education in certain aspects.
Without the SRP teachers, the "School" would be meaningless. Teachers are extremely important because the entire server relies on them not only to teach classes but also to supervise certain School events.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MosCow , meaning “Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.”

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Ha-neul is an elegant looking lady. She has anemia , more specifically Thalassemia.
She’s an overly-friendly woman, she's insanely caring , kind , and energetic. She enjoys making her students happy, as it makes her feel like she accomplished something. She treats everyone equally and tends to enjoy following rules. She treats her students as if her own children ,giving them the respect they deserve , and properly educating them making sure they feel safe and comfortable in her class. As for her Colleagues she view’s them as work-buddies, she is quite friendly with them, but still keeps things professional.

But appearance wise , she'd be a mature looking lady standing at around 5'4 , with perfectly straight posture and a fragile , or thin physique. She'd wear monotone coloured clothing that'd compliment her trimmed black hair , and sickly pale skin. She'd often be seen wearing a sage-green jacket, and her favourite pair of pearl coloured heels.

Later on in life, she aims to befriend a large amount of people , or just to happily retire , and live a quiet and peaceful life , possibly with her twin and significant other.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would quietly approach them ,clearing her throat and changing her tone to be serious, before explaining they refrain from the inappropriate language as they are on school grounds, but that they are free to use the bad language out of school boundaries , if this bad behaviour were to continue , she would issue a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She’d clap her hands to try and gain the attention of her students before raising her voice and stating, that they need to quiet down , sit in their seat, andto listen abd respect her as a teacher. If this had continued she’d request a higher-ranking faculty member to come down , and if it came to it , issue detentions to those being most disrespectful.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She’d converse with other faculty members talking about classes,about work matters, or just regular small talk whilst simply drinking a cup of oolong tea or humming to some music she'd heard. If not that she’d be preparing for her next class, scribbling down whatever she could think of on a little note-pad rehearsing what she’d say.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would get up from her seat , and walk over to the printer. She'd pull out a work sheet before placing it on the printer to begin photo-copying it. As she waited for it to start printing she’d tap her foot whilst humming a familiar song , before checking up on the printer again. Seeing that it was finished , she’d open the printer and take her stack of sheets , before exiting the small room , walking over to her desk , and laying the stack of work-sheets flat on her desk.

/me She’d stand up from her chair taking scanning her classroom to find the student who shouted out , she'd look at them before raising her hand to indicate they need to raise their hand if they want to ask the question , she’d then drop back down onto her chair . adjusting it’s height quickly before looking at her notes hidden underneath her desk and continuing on with the class.

/me She’d stand next to the students desk , leaning in to get a closer look at their work. Noticing they're having trouble she'd politely ask " Do you need any sort of assistance?" , and as she got a reply she'd begin explaining quietly how you solved it, afterwards she would move backwards and turn to look at the other students sheet , nodding in approval of their excellent work , before turning around to continue her small walk around the class.

/me She’d clasp her hands together as her lips would lightly tug upwards .before happily announcing. “You all did a lovely job on the work-sheet! So as a reward we will be doing a quiz , please work with the person beside you! “ She'd remove her hands from each-other before raising her hands to give a thumbs up sign , and thumbs down sign , silently asking if everyone’s ready.

Backstory
Ha-Nuel , biological and identical twin to Byeol , twins of the Seo-Jun family birthed by their late mother, Iseul Seo-Jun and their father, Ryu Seo-Jun. During pregnancy, Isuel had been diagnosed with genetic anaemia which was passed down to her through her father. This had caused complications during her pregnancy, but there was nothing the resilient family wasn’t prepared for though. Ha-Neul and her twin were born at a premature thirty four weeks, and were underweight however they had a healthy delivery and both twins and mother remained unharmed. On Ha-Neul’s birthday, January Twelfth, their mother sadly passed away. The cause of her untimely death was heart failure, likely induced by her anaemia. Hearing this , Ha-Neul was deeply saddened , but overall decided to disguise her feelings towards the death of her mother , and act cheerful. Their father, Ryu was also hit hardest by this, everywhere he turned reminded him of their mother, and all the twins would be deprived of. A loving mother, which Iseul was destined to be however fate had other plans. Ryu decided to move to Tokorozawa, Japan, with the young girls, at the age of five. He felt this would be best, as he could not bear to live yet another day in rural South Korea. Ryu started his own business, it was a small one at first that he ran from home to be there for the girls, however it grew and was very successful. It gave the girls a better life, better than they could’ve ever known if they were still in South Korea. But, unfortunately, he loved the girls so much that he spoiled them dearly. It’s not as if they did not deserve his praise, however they eventually got used to the constant attention and gifts. They were soon brats, and self-righteous with terrible attitudes. When they turned thirteen, their father had finally noticed how disrespectful and vain they were, so he decided to send them to Karakura, in order to learn how lucky they were to be blessed with such a life and devoted father. However, before leaving for Karakura, Ha-Neul had also been diagnosed with genetic anaemia. The very same illness that killed their mother. Obviously, Ryu was distraught by this news. He had already lost the love of his life, and now his daughter too? The thought of this was far too dark for him to handle, however he was set on the thought of sending them to Karakura. He promised to write to them every week, and visit every month.
One day , during one of his visits he had noticed that the twins had really improved in their act, he had also learned that Ha-Neul had found an interest in educating people, as she had gotten a part time job as a tutor. She generally just
Helped her friends , or twin out with some work they needed before deciding that she truly loved educating people , and wanted to make it a full time thing. Becoming a teacher would be perfect for her, so she began to focus on her studies more , and often questioned her teachers what it was like being an educator. She had found that most teachers enjoyed working there , and so when she finished school , she began applying at schools starting small , she first decided to start of as a tutor. And soon , she decided to work her way up and apply to become a Educator/Teacher in various cities. Her inbox had been filled with accepted , and denied applications. But one that had particularly
Caught her eye was one named “ Karakura HS “

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Ha-Neul Seo-Jun
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Ha-Neul
Preferred Name:
Ha-Neul

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Korean.

Current Location:
Karakura , Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Computer Science

Minors:
Software engineering.

Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
Japanese , French , Greek.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Not as of now.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application! Welcome to the Highschool Teacher faction, you'll start your journey off as an Unqualified Teacher (UT).

- I would have liked to of seen a little more detail on your role explanations, but overall not a bad application. Welcome to the team.​

What happens now?
Once you have been given your roles in the Academics Discord you will be pinged regarding Teacher Training from a HD (Head of Department), or myself. Once you have completed training you will receive your classroom and access to start your own classes.

* If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via the teacher channels in Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread