players online

YHS Shader Pictures

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+

Welcome to my render thread~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What shader I use:

Shader

Other threads with my renders:

Maze Runner Event
School Bag Release
Papa Tozos opening
School Lockers Release
Toilet Texture Update

Forum member Selfies

Amakatsu Coffee Opening
Familystore Food Update
Haunted House Incident
Sneak Peek: Cars and Planes

Last edited:

AshTheNinja

Level 23
Seus and Super shaders, coupled with Optifine.
Super shader seems to be the best for this server because it let's the glass be transparent, while Seus makes it a much harder color.
Oh yeah, did you take the hill with the waterfall (near the dojo)? If not then I would recommend taking it on the daytime?

Hiro♤

Level 4
Aww thanks for linking my thread! I wish my pc wouldn't die with shaders lmao. The screen just blinks black; probably outdated graphics card or something.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Great work, by any chance can you link me your shader pack? I really need a new one.
By the way nice OG name there

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
And the saga continues!

Thank you all for the kind comments, I will try to take more pictures from time to time and see if I can spice them up ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
This day was pretty much deticated to covering papa tozo's opening and the release of the new school bag, but I do have some unshown pictures I took today too! ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Covered the release of the school lockers today, but I still "visited" a certain members pool *coughcough*

Users who are viewing this thread