Out-Of-Character Section
IGN:
yishxi

What is your discord name & tag?
etsu#9999

Previous bans:
N/A.

Describe your activity on the server:
Though my activity on the server has been dodgy the past few months, I’ve been actively logging on a few days per week to indulge in roleplay. I try not to stay on for too long, but I do remain active for at least two hours when I do.

What is your timezone?
EST.

List your current and past applications:

Criminology Professor | Accepted
Psychiatrist | Accepted

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I’ve been roleplaying for several years now, being fluid on SRP and variously themed Discord servers. The different kinds of role playing experiences I’ve had are diverse, ranging from medieval, fantasy, sports related, medical, fights, and other topics such as those

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying begins with when I left the faction several months ago. Despite this, I’ve constantly dreaded my decision and planned to come back to the faction. Now that there is a new faction lead, along with my general interest in the medical field and in this position in specifics, I’d like to consider that being apart of the EMS faction once again will not only benefit me but be fun and inviting, along with giving me another reason to enjoy fun late nights on the server.

Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
In the hospital, the hierarchy begins with the Hospital’s Director, the Clinical Managers, the Clinical Leads, Head Doctor/Surgeon/Psychiatrist, Attending Doctor/Surgeon/Psychiatrist and lastly with just Doctors/Surgeons/Psychiatrists. Directors prove to be at the forefront of the hospital, the one who supervises and runs each department ensuring that everything is running smoothly and in union with each other as they should be. The Clinical Managers are basically the director’s eyes and ears when they are away. They can be compared to an assistant to the Director, in other words. The Clinical Leads are the various department leads of the hospital, they are to ensure that all the tasks and employees in their specific department are working as they should. The Head of Departments can be considered as the assistants to the Clinical Leads as well. Attendings are those that train newcomers in their specific medical field. Surgeons, as the nail entails, are to perform surgeries. They treat various deformities/irregularities in patients and can even perform preventive surgeries. Unlike doctors, surgeons do not diagnose their patients. Doctors are the individuals who diagnose medical conditions/disorders in their patients, even treating those that have been sent in with various injuries before needing to send them to another department working for a further procedure/inspection. Lastly, psychiatrists are individuals who specialize in the field of mental health and disorders, specializing in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of various behavioral, developmental, emotional, mental and social issues. They can assess the mental and physical implications of a disorder and focus on the imbalances in the brain of their patients. With this, they work with their patients to figure out different ways or treatments whether it involves medications or verbal/physical therapies. Following these positions are the various codes used in emergencies over forms of communication in the hospital:
Code Black: A bomb threat/suspicious activity.

Code Blue: Medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest or having respiratory issues.
Code Brown: An external emergency such as severe weather.
Code Green: Emergency activation is required by medical staff.
Code Orange: Hazardous material/spill incident.
Code Pink: Infant/child abduction.
Code Red: A fire/smoke related incident.
Code Silver: An active shooter.
Code Violet: A combative individual.
Code White: An evacuation is to occur.
Code Yellow: An internal emergency such as a medical emergency in the building.

Code Clear: The emergency has been cleared/is now over and staff are to return to their usual work.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do!

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do!

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Nozomi Tamura

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character’s Age:

Character’s Academic Background:
Doctor of Medicine.

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Agnosticism.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese (and English).

Backstory:
Born in the city of East Orange, NJ, Nozomi grew up as the only child born to a couple of extremely hardworking parents. Her father owned his own moving company whilst her mother worked tirelessly as a Labor and Deliver (L&D) nurse. Due to these situations where Nozomi would be left without her parents, she was constantly sent to stay with her godmother on a daily basis until one parent was available to pick her up and bring her home. As a young child, she was what you would consider the ‘quiet kid’, though, seen and proved by her academic skill, she was quite gifted. Growing up alone, she witnessed the highs and lows of maturing without friends to keep her company. She watched from afar as fights would break out in the halls of the school, and even on the playground, in which she was quick to investigate the spark of such a physical reaction. From then, the only and constant question on Nozomi’s mind.. was ‘why’? Here her love and obsession for why people behaved the way they did, grow. Following her graduation from high school, Nozomi found herself picking up small jobs for cash, working behind the counter of the local drugstores or as a barista/waitress of local cafes. Going through college with the idea of gaining her PHD, she eventually made friends with a group of girls that turned out to be extreme party animals - which led Nozomi to gain her own party trait, something that would be carried on with her and occasionally bite her in the back. Despite this small bump in the road, her life continued as normal up until she graduated and achieved her Doctor of Medicine degree, still pondering whether or not she truly wanted her PHD. Looking back, there was a point in time where she considered working in the L & D field like her mother had, but after receiving the position of a trainee - she never finished her training and decided to move onto something else. Guess it just wasn't for her. From here, her life continued as normal without much for her to really call unique as she graduated and achieved her Doctor of Medicine degree. There was a point in time where she considered working in the L & D field like her mother had, but after receiving the position of a trainee - she never finished her training and decided to move onto something else. Guess it just wasn't for her. So! She picked up a job at a small clinic, where she took the position as a pharmacist. Unfortunately, this is where Nozomi's story begins to unfold for the worse. For whatever reason, a coworker or two had quite the grudge with Nozomi and decided to bend the truth of the pink haired individual. It was said that Nozomi joined some sort of secret society or cult that was based around bringing people the utmost unfortunate lives and in some cases death. When asked about this, Nozomi laughs and calls the people around her silly for believing such a thing. There are also some rumors of her having an affair with her boss at the clinic, though most do not believe this, since they think of this as the coworker just spewing whatever nonsense they could think of to make Nozomi look as terrible as possible. This is what is said.. but anyone is open to believe whatever it is they wish. Now, Nozomi works as hard as she can and parties as hard as she can, hoping to meet someone that will one day sweep her off of her feet. Believing that one day she will truly have a fairy tale’s happy-ending.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Psychiatry, Nozomi chose this focus because as a younger individual she found herself questioning the minds of various individuals and wanting to sit down and ask them a menagerie of questions. Although, she also sought out the opportunity of helping those that were troubled in their minds and needed help with their thoughts. Medical professions are not the easiest thing in the world, but for Nozomi, she knows she can handle it.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Following her graduation and her work at the pharmacy, Nozomi went on to spend six months in general medicine care, four months in neurology, then proceeding through her last three years with in-patient services to complete her five years of residency.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes! Nozomi has worked as a pharmacist, along with already working at Karakura Hospital for a few months before leaving and going on a vacation to Jamaica.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Nope.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Tamura can be defined as being all over the place, along with her small acts of misfortune she has an obsession for love and praise. Although, she humbles herself and keeps her head down for a majority of the time in which she refuses to let anyone judge her for the small decisions she makes in her life. Beginning from the top of her head, Tamura has shiny pink, silky soft hair that is lengthy down to her middle back. Her large eyes are a droning dark brown color, but she does tend to put in different contacts from day to day to entertain the attention of her peers. Her eyes constantly seem to have a twinkle in them as her long eyelashes compliment the fact. Painted are her rosy cheeks which have freckles dotted all around and across the bridge of her nose. Her lips are plump and a natural rosy color, which she habitually touches as she reads or has nothing to do with her hands. Her skin is a light caramel tone, and she’s constantly seen with a large smile on her face where she displays her pearly whites that almost push out of her mouth. All in all, Tamura is average, but tries not to be average. But she’s still average.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On the job, Tamura is more quiet and reserved, respecting the sanctity of the hospital’s patients, clients and even those working around her. To lighten the mood, she does go around knocking on doors to see how everyone’s doing and on her break, she wouldn’t mind an attempt at a quick joke or two to impress her coworkers. Off the job, she’s almost the complete opposite. She’s much more outgoing, and to cut a long story short - she’s quite the party girl.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
I believe that Tamura functions better on her own, because she’s grown up and been so accustomed to that way of life. Nonetheless, when someone is around to help her out or just around in general, there’s more of a positive mood to Tamura.. But all in all, when it’s just her, she does a quick in and out, focused on getting the job done.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Her plans for the future are to eventually build a stable family of her own and put the whispering drama of her past and younger life behind her. Along with this, she wishes to help the lives and minds of various individuals that come to her as her patients.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
As perceived by others, Tamura can be seen as a laid back individual who might avoid trying to be too serious. Though, she is seen as a hard worker and doesn’t slack on any assignment or task given to her. This does not poorly contrast her perception of herself, because she happens to see herself in the same light, only wanting to do away with the fact that she is not that serious of a person all the time. This is something that she wishes that she can break away from and bring smiles to the faces of those around her

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread