Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YM9's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by kjtrollman, Aug 17, 2019.

1. kjtrollman

kjtrollman United States Level 4

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Your In Game Name: YM9

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):
    @Im6
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: Discord: YallBuggin'#0001 | Discord And SchoolRP

What were you banned for?:
    Advertisement
    Why should you be unbanned?: I have been banned for around five months now. Personally I thought I was finished with SchoolRP stuff or anything related to it, but I’m back. And I’m back to not only see my old and current friends but also to have a better entertainment into my hours. I didn’t quite understand how I got banned for advertising when it was over discord just to check out the server to see if the concept was good, that’s all that I intended to do. I never intended to make you (Im6) think I was purposely advertising my server to take players away from your server. However, I’ve gone through a realization and respect your choice of my ban. Maybe I don’t agree with it however I will respect it and the rules. I apologize for anything I said back then, even if it were to be the server, staff or players, I’m sorry. I understand the rules and regulations of the server, I won’t be ever making the same mistake again. Ive learned my lesson and went through a realization throughout these five months of being banned. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my appeal, I appreciate it.
    Ban duration?: Forever.
    Time of Occurrence: 4/1/19

Evidence of your innocence: I haven't stated my innocence, personally maybe I should've had a chat with the owners before inviting people, maybe he got the wrong message but I never wish any harm on SchoolRP. I wish the best of luck to all.

Any additional members involved: @Laptop

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Im6

Im6 United Kingdom six Owner Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Im6
    ACCEPTED

- Same reason Internship's ban appeal.

- Welcome back.​

• Like Like x 2