players online

ynei's Police Application

niko.

Level 7
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ynei

Previous bans:
Previously, I have had 2 bans, which have both been proved wrong and appealed against.

Describe your activity on the server:
Usually, I play on the server for around 3 hours a day, though it may fluctuate sometimes, depending on whether or not I'm busy in real life. Also, if I may seem inactive, I have 2 accounts which I alternate between from time to time.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT. +00:00

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my user is niko!#7220

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and I'm available to use it almost all the time.

List your current and past applications:
Korean Application x2 - Accepted.
Ban Appeal - Accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would like to become a police officer because since my time playing, there has been a dramatic rise in gang-related activity on the server, even to people who choose not to partake in it. Some could say that it ruins their roleplay experience, so having just an extra police officer might make someone else's time on the server better.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand them, and if I misunderstand something, I'm open to suggestions or critiques from other officers.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet,
Patrol Officer,
Corporal,
Sergeant,
Lieutenant,
Vice Head Lieutenant,
Head Lieutenant,
Captain,
Commisioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a varied knowledge of police work, and I understand how Karakura's laws are very much different from the laws I experience in England. The main law in Karakura is the strict item ban, of which anyone in possession of something sharp, or harmful, is an arrestable offense.

Also, commonly dealt with in Karakura is assault, this ranges from a simple fist fight, between two delinquents, up to a full-on knife fight between two aggressive gangrpers.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is very important in SchoolRP, the main reason to stop the whole town dying all at once. Without the police force, you could do almost anything; you could kill someone yet face no consequence at all; which isn't very realistic at all. The police force is the only counter to gangrp (other than gangrp itself), and Karakura would be a ghost town without it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do recognize this, and I understand that this could be for both IC or OOC reasons.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do recognize this, and I am ready to take this dedication.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do recognize this, and I am willing to plan this in advance so that this does not happen.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do understand this, and I also understand this as a common rule for everyone on SchoolRP.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

What he's like on and off the job?
Both on and off the job, Seung is as hardworking as he can be. On the job, Seung enjoys creating a great work ethic, although he tries not to get bored from time by socializing with his coworkers, as long as they're in the right situation to do so.

Off the job, Seung may act quite serious, due to actions that may happen on the job, else, he could be totally chill and act childish from time to time.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Seung is very respectful of everyone around him, as long as they respect him back. He is very caring of people close to him and would just like to serve his city the respect so that there is less crime for the citizens to deal with.

Despite his hardworking ethic, Seung can be quite disorganized, and so his future is only roughly planned out as everyone else would see it: to be in a financially stable position, with a job, and many friends to help him overcome any situation which may occur.

BACKSTORY
Seung spent the majority of his childhood growing up in the capital of South Korea, Seoul. During his childhood, Seung always had people around him, which is what made him such a joyful person to this day. During his time in high school, Seung took up the hobby of volleyball, which began to obsess Seung, making him concentrate more on his games than his actual schoolwork. As he got older, he finally was able to join the team for his school, which made him thrive in the sport even further.

Around the age of 18, Seung's parents thought that it would be better for him to drop volleyball as a whole, and buckle down on school as tests were would've been just around the corner. Seung's altercations led him on to get straight A's in high school, to which he got A's and A+'s in College. Beyond College, Seung decided to move to Osaka, in Japan. During his time in Japan, he took a year off to stop his study, to persevere with his hobby of volleyball, and to make new friends.

After Seung's break was over, he continued to study Law in Japan for a lengthy time of three years. After this, he became a police officer for the Osaka Police Department.

Years later, Seung became bored with his job and decided to move to Karakura to persevere with his career of being a police officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Seung Sung

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Seung

Preferred Name:
Seung

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Two years.

Working Experience:
Seung has no experience of working as a police officer.

Academic Degree:
Law

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Japanese

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread