YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
YonioTheNacho

Previous bans:
None, nor do I intend to get banned in the future

Describe your activity on the server:
My main activity in SchoolRP has been varying with time. I would like to describe my whole story on SchoolRP, but that would take way too long for just one answer. Therefore, I will only describe my current one; Basically, I'm a player with two accounts (NachoRP, and YonioTheNacho), who usually logs in the server, specifically SchoolRP (Although I go to FantasyRP sometimes). I believe that many people can confirm that I am quite active on the server, which allows me to engage in several RP possibilities, which is precisely what keeps me invested in the server. I am not currently involved in any GangRP situations (besides YonioTheNacho's character in Touko, which is not really GangRP), and I've rarely been involved in any issue regarding permissions, failrp, etc. (That I have started, that is). Now, regarding what I usually do in the server, I log on NachoRP quite often to play as "Y. 'Hassel' Schwarz", and roam around the town without a clear purpose. Nonetheless, one of the few activities that is repeated is going down to the sewers in seek of misterious places, which can be seen in my drawing of the sewers map. Besides this, I'm mainly focused on what one could call "LifeRP", or also known as roleplaying as an average citizen, without getting too involved in situations (except some rare cases)

Which timezone are you in?
I am currently living in Spain, thus my timezone being CEST / GMT + 2

Do you have Discord?
I do. The discord account that I will be using for the KPD, if I get accepted, will be YonioTheNacho#5112

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a microphone, and I'm completely capable of using it, as well as managing its sound so that it does not bother other users in Voice Calls

List your current and past applications:
Language Applications:
Spanish (ACCEPTED)
German (ACCEPTED)
French (ACCEPTED)
German (ACCEPTED)

Job Applications:
1st Private-Tutor App (ACCEPTED)
2nd Private-Tutor App (ACCEPTED)
Office-Worker App (ACCEPTED)

Other Applications:
NachoRP College App (ACCEPTED)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main OOC motivation for applying is being able to experience what the life of a KPD officer is like. Before i made this application, I was unsure of whether I should apply, considering how my character's life would be under a great pressure, and there was the risk of getting a character that I have invested a lot of time and effort into developing killed. Now, however, I've decided to finally apply with a new character that, although I fear getting killed, could be used in order to be a KPD while keeping my main characters safe. This is by no means a disposal of a character; I'd actually feel quite disappointed if my character were to be killed. However, I feel more safe by introducing my new character like this.
Now, moving onto another point, I'd actually like to see how the KPD's procedures work like. I've overheard /me actions from P.O's that are quite intriguing, and really makes me wonder how it would be to live in their shoes. Unlike many people, I do not wish to apply just to get possession of a gun / tazer. I find these tools as a last-resource utility that may come in handy in tense situations.
In addition, I'd like to experience the cooperation that must be kept with all KPD members, mostly in group operations against certain person/gang/organization. From what I've seen in some videos, being a police officer and be in the middle of a chase can be a fun and interesting experience to live, which makes me fond of applying to be a police officer

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do.
The Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, although sometimes taken for granted, can be quite confusing at times, and can get certain people in trouble for not reading enough.
Besides this, it is also important to mention certain Karakura rules that do not apply in other regions of Japan, such as illegal possession of aspirins, alcohol (under the age of 20), and/or masks (although these are not illegal, they can trigger a reaction in KPD officers, forcing them to pat you down for being suspicious of gang activity)
Regarding the Basic Conduct, citizens shall be respected, and always reminded of their rights when being dealt by police officers. Under no circumstances should a P.O disrespect a Citizen who is acting accordingly to said rules, and if seen, it should be reported to a higher-up as soon as possible

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks are the following ones
Police Commissioner
Police Captain
Head Lieutenant
Police Lieutenant
Detective Superintendent
Detective Chief-Inspector
Detective Sergeant
Detective Constable
Police Sergeant
Police Corporal
Patrol Officer
Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I currently don't quite have much information regarding the server's IC methodology of dealing with police work. In a way, the only knowledge I have are the messages that are sent in LOOC time to time, regarding some rules and information belonging to the KPD, as well as videos posted in #media, which show some commands and rules that every KPD member must follow
Nonetheless, if the question itself refers to the Police Department in general, its main task is to keep the city safe from any kind of criminal activity. This involves patrolling around the town so long as the proper permission to leave the station is given, arrest anyone who has possession of any illegal item (drugs, alcohol, weapons) by following certain steps (Order them to face the wall, pat them down, retrieve the illegal item, and send them to the KPD, giving them further punishment depending on what item they had. After this, the arrest would be logged in the KPD discord server). Moreover, as long as I'm concerned, police officers are also forced to make sure to wear a proper attire when and when not being in a shift. For example, a P.O is completely forbidden from using the police uniform when they're off-duty. This, alongside many other rules, will get said officer warned/punished, and demotion is to be expected if these are broken

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The main importance of the KPD to SchoolRP is the fact that it's one of the main Factions in the server. It's one of the original ones, and they are mostly required in most SRP events. They are the ones who keep the safety in the city, while also stopping people who are willing to bring chaos and doom to the town, thus risking their lives in the process. It is highly important to have such department, considering how GangRP is an activity that is usually performed my most of the server's playerbase. In addition and relation to what's been said before, the KPD is also important in order to keep the balance between the "Good" and "Evil", just so that the city does not fall into an unstable place ruled by the ones with most Katanas, as an example.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I completely acknowledge this. The main reason why I could be demoted is by breaking a rule, so I will try my best to read the KPD's deep methodology in order not to commit any discrepancy among the team.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I indeed do, considering how KPD officers are using most of their RP time on their shifts. Therefore, officers must aim to be focused on working in a proper way when being on shifts, as well as try to be motivated in order to give a good impression

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Although this is something I did not know when starting this application, I've fully acknowledged that I must attend trainings when they are held (unless there's something that's OOCly preventing me from staying in the server), as this is one of the main points of being a KPD officer

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge what being a KPD may come with. I've actually overheard some /me's, and they're, in a way, quite violent. However, it is something that I utterly believe that I'm capable of standing, and I will NEVER take IC situations OOCly, since I would be breaking one of the most important SRP rules

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Sebastian Martínez would be a 6'1 ft. male with a somewhat muscular body-build. The thing that would first catch one's attention would be his crimson-red hair, which would be quite long for a male to have, reaching the top of his chest and the start of his upper back spine. His eyes would be a mix of cyan and blue, which would be accompanied with several facial features that would show an expression of soothing serenity. Regarding his attire, besides his compulsory uniform, he would usually wear bright clothing that would slightly outstand comparing to other people's way of dressing. Specifically, his clothes would consist on dark purple-ish jeans, and a gray jacket that would combine with his white shirt. Besides this, what could possibly make Sebastian unique would be his seemingly indifferent way of talking, even if he actually cares about the topic, in order to keep his mindset under control and not fall into unnecessary unprofessionalism

What he's like on and off the job?
I will divide this answer into two sections:
On-Duty
Mr. Martínez would normally behave in a calm way so long as the citizens that he's dealing with show respect and comply with the rules/what's being said. He's the type of officer that would not get easily angered by citizens' comments, which doesn't mean, however, that he will not punish those who break the Karakura Law. In the station, he would normally sit down as he leans his elbow on the counter of the reception, holding his face with his hand as he would find any document to read while also paying attention to whether or not there's someone in reception that might need help, or, on another case, loitering around the area. When patrolling around the town, it's unnecessary to say that he will comply with the Street Circulation rules (e.g. No J-Walking). He would keep an average walking pace, looking around the town, yet not seeming too desperate in order not to seem desperate to find a criminal. If he happens to find any suspicion of criminality, he would walk up to the person / group of people (Note that, if the group is too large, Sebastian would call other Officers for some backup). Once everything's ready, he would walk up to them and follow the procedure that's been stated above. If they do not comply with what my character's telling them to do, and show that they're planning to do something against them, he would take out a tazer, immediately forcing FearRP (unless they have a weapon and my character is outnumbered). After that, depending on what the outcome is, further punishment would be dealt on them

Off-Duty
Once his shift is over, he would change into an attire, whose description was described above, proceeding to leave the KPD station. His main activity would still be walking around the town, seeking nature. This means that he would spend most of his off-duty time in places such as the Zen Garden or the forest. He would also show signs of soothing calmness while walking, and he would treat other people with respect, despite not being on shift. Regardless to say, he will also keep part of his professionalism, since it'd give a good reputation to those citizens who happen to talk to him. If a situation in which my character witnesses a crime while being off-duty, he would proceed to call his colleagues and tell them the location of the events, as well as keep observing frmo the distance and, depending on the situation, my character would intervene, although if the number of people were too big, he would simply report it to the KPD and wait for them to arrive. In addition, he would also like to play volleyball, although he doesn't practice it enough for him to be a profesional player.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Sebastian Martínez would have a perception of their co-workers as higher-ups, even if they're at the same level as him. He would always treat them respectfully, and will do as much as possible in order to please them. He mainly does this to get a nice reputation among the team, since issues in the KPD may lead to his position being in danger. Nonetheless, if he witnesses any discrepancy coming from one of the members from the KPD, he would request a visit with a higher-up and they would report such event in order for them to take any suitable measurement.
As for his plans in the future, he's willing to be promoted to Investigator. Although he is generally keen on the KPD as a whole, he has always had a certain interest in solving enigmas that even the most qualified people have struggles when solving them, which, considering how he has achieved a minor in Psychology, he is able to somewhat understand how certain individuals could've acted in the scene of a murder, kidnap, etc.

BACKSTORY
Sebastian Martínez was born in Uruguay, specifically in its capital, Montevideo, where he spent his first years in elementary school. He would always be an energetic child with a great sense of justice that would accompany for his whole life. Regarding his marks, he wouldn't be what one could exactly call an excellent student. In fact, he would always struggle to pass some exams. However, it wasn't until his uncle, who was a police officer, died in a gang's crossfire. He would be saddened by this for some days, but, after some talk with his parents, he decided that he would study to be a police officer, not to avenge his beloved relative, but to protect the city and prevent things like these to happen ever again.
From then on, he would begin to focus more on his classes, hardly ever losing motivation on what he would study, which could be seen in his increasingly good marks. Once he finished elementary school, he heard of a city called Karakura, which was one of the ones with the most criminality rates in Japan. It was then when he went up to his parents, and told them that he wanted to study Karakura, in order to see how the city's system would work, and the reason behind all of this.
In a way, he would have a mindset that could perfectly belong to an adult. Nonetheless, he would still have his characteristic energy that would define his actions.
Despite the fact that his parents denied such request at first due to the danger that this action could come up with, they eventually understood that they could do nothing to stop his ambitious desire of justice. Therefore, when he was 16, he moved to Karakura, starting to study the basics in Law, Rights, and some psychology in order to aid him in his future task. Here, he would make some friends such as Dokuro, which bothered him time to time, but, at the same time, he appreciated for being one of the first people he met there.
The days passed, and he realized that there were multiple fights going on everyday in High School. As a reaction to this, he usually would intervene, often getting injured out of it, but this isn't something that he cared about, for the most part. In a way, his idealistic behaviour would keep him faithful to his rights, and would continue to study until graduating in College, and continuing his further studies.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sebastian Martínez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr Martínez

Given Name(s):
Bastian, Sebas

Preferred Name:
Bastian

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Uruguayan

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Sebastian Martínez has had 4 years of training

Working Experience:
Although Sebastian may not have had an in-depth experience in the Police Department, he has taken part in multiple training activities that involved the KPD, which allowed him to get somewhat familiarized with the terms, methodology, and facilities.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:
2019-2020

Major(s):
Mr. Martinez has a major in Laws and Human Rights

Minor(s):
He currently has a minor in Psychology

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese