mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

YoungDaan's KPD Application 3.0

YoungDaan

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I have two minecraft accounts that I use on SchoolRP. My main account is YoungDaan and my alt is OldDaan. However, I will be applying for KPD on OldDaan. In the future, I will be changing this IGN to something else but as of current times it will stay as OldDaan. I have just bought another alt with the ign MiddleAgedDaan but I will still be applying for the KPD on OldDaan. I have only mentioned every alt just in case you wanted any knowledge of my accounts for the future.

Previous bans:

Sadly I have not had the best history within my time of playing SRP. However, I truly do think I can change and I am changing for the better. I will go into some detail about my bans but I hope this doesn’t ruin my chance of joining the Police part of SchoolRP. I have currently been drifting away from GangRP which got most of my bans / warns. I am not trying to blame all my bans on GangRP but when I was GangRPing I did receive a few bans. However, these are my current bans in a little detail:

So the first two bans are for reaching the max warnings. This was truly because I was a new player and still getting used to the server rules, however this isn't an excuse to break the rules and I fully understand why I got banned and I’ve made sure I have a strong understanding of every rule.

Knowing of a Bypasser. I truly apologise for having the knowledge of a bypasser and not reporting it but I understand why I got banned and I have learned my lesson. I can promise you I don’t know any bypassers and if I do get the knowledge of a bypasser I will make sure to tell staff.

The final ban is for ERP. The situation was truly misunderstood and I know why I got the punishment I did and I will make sure no situation like this happens again and even if it does I will make sure I do it correctly so it doesn’t look like ERP.

So this part of the ban message is for Metagame but that's not what I did. Let me explain, so an apartment was being raided and I was going to my apartment where I stored stuff at the time but I saw other people who were involved in my gang go up to the top floor, so I went up to see what was happening and then boom KPD was there. So after the situation started, Loooper had to teleport over and he was asking everyone for proof of them being called / told to come, However since I never got called and just saw them it looked like metagame and I had no proof of my innocence and Loooper did the correct thing and gave me a punishment.

Oh, I also have a ban for AvoidRP but this was due to my WiFi cutting out. However, this is not an excuse and I got the correct punishment. I would like to apologise for how this may have looked like avoidrp but my WiFi has been terrible lately. However, I am working on getting it to work better.

I may have had some more bans since this and if I have I apologise as I am currently trying to improve my SRP history by receiving less bans and I truly think KPD would be a good shot for me to prove that I have changed for the best.

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I am very active on the SchoolRP server and the SchoolRP related Discords. I spend hours on the server and I would be very active if I got the role as it gives me something to do since I am currently losing my motivation to play as RP I haven’t found a fun type of RP recently. But if I wasn't on the server, I’d be active on the discord watching out for any pings to help out in a situation and I’d be able to hop on ASAP. However, I may not be as active as before due to College starting. But I will try my best to get on for at least a few hours a day on weekdays. I currently took a tiny break from the SRP server due to the stress and huge amount of school work. However, I have caught up on all my school work and I can say I will be more active now.

Which timezone are you in?

I am currently in Central European Summer Time or more known as CEST. However, my family might be moving back to the UK and if this happens I will be in the GMT timezone. If this does happen, I will make sure to tell whoever needs to know. <- I will be keeping this here but I have just arrived into the UK, So I am now in the GMT timezone.

Do you have Discord?

I use discord quite a lot to catch up in the RPH discord servers or just to text friends. So I do have a discord account and my user would be YoungDaan#0049

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I have a microphone. However, the quality isn’t the best due to me having an old phone. But I am going to be buying a new screen for my old phone and then getting a new one towards Christmas time. However, I will make sure I can speak to fellow police officers in PComs when needed.

List your current and past applications:

I have made a few applications in my past of playing SRP and I will list them below:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/youngdaans-ban-appeal.29543/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/youngdaans-somali-application.29694/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/youngdaans-ban-appeal.29705/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/youngdaans-kpd-application.30349/[DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/daans-second-attempt-to-being-apart-of-kpd-my-application.32961/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.33103/#post-104542 [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.33100/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-for-olddaan.33104/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-for-olddaan.33105/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've always wanted to join the Karakura police force but I never knew what the job held, and what was in store for me when I would apply, and hopefully get accepted, but as of lately, I’ve been noticing patterns with police work that I’m confident that I can do it. My roleplay has been getting bland lately and it has been ruining my motivation to play on the SchoolRP server. However, I think joining the KPD will bring me a new aspect in roleplay and make my time on SRP very fun and interesting. I have never done CopRP before, and I’m almost positive that I know exactly how it works, and I know how to be a good, fair, and unbiased cop. I believe that everyone, with time, can do amazing work with the work that is presented with them, and I would like to prove this to you, with my cop work, eventually hoping to get promoted to the stations I want.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do have a strong understanding of Japanese Laws and the Basic Conduct. Even though I have a good knowledge of the laws, I made sure I did some research to update any of my knowledge. However, I know SRP doesn’t follow all the Japanese Laws. But for the rules enforced on SRP, I do have a strong knowledge of the ones used in Karakura.

What are the Police ranks?

The main division of the KPD:

Cadet

Cadets are the lowest rank in the KPD and haven’t got to do much, they are usually sat at the front desk and they attend training, until they pass their cadet test to finally become Patrol Officers. Although their tasks may be low and inefficient, their role to better Karakura is instrumental in the fact that they better the citizens around them, assisting them.

Patrol / Police Officer

This is the rank you gain, once you pass your cadet test, they are allowed to patrol on their own (Even though it's not the best idea) or with their fellow officers or even partner, without needing to go with a Higher-Up. Even though most people that are associated with GangRP opinions on these officers are low, considering the fact that they search them, and take illegal contraband. I believe that if someone gets toxic OOCly about it, I will respond to the situation as respectfully as I possibly could.

Corporal

Corporals basically set the example of an officer, they train the cadets in physical & informational training. They are extremely important to secure the prosperity of the KPD, considering the reason that was just given, whilst assuring that the officers being trained know how to ensure safety and protection while maintaining survival.

Sergeant

The role of Sergeant is just the same as Corporals, but in this role, Higher-Ups choose if they can be moved to the Detective division or stay in the main KPD division. They are also the ones who are next in line to be Lieutenant.

Lieutenant

At this rank, the officer is allowed to have a Glock 17 and use it on targets which are dangerous and causing danger to civilians. They are the ones who inform the Captain & Commissioner, and report any issues within the force and they also make suggestions. with this role comes an increased amount of responsibility, respect, and trust; considering the fact that they have a Glock 17 to only be used in dire circumstances.

Police Captain

This is the person in charge of things relating to patrol division, detective division, etc. They are in charge of town usually or a city this is rank that decides who gets a certain rank like if a detective division officer steps down, they have to appoint a new member to this division and confirm with the commissioner and as well if that person what's the new person in that division the Commissioner will end up giving the person that new position. Also this is the person that is in charge if someone wants to go off duty for a bit.

Police Commissioner

This is the faction lead of the police side of SRP. The Commissioner takes care of holding votes with the officers about new applications for new cadets. The Commissioner has the power to demote or promote anyone and can give orders to any officer. This person would be extremely respected within the work environment, and outside work, being someone that all of the police officers would look up to. This person would be a statue of who every police officer would want to be, and strives to be. They would also be assumed to act correctly to set an example, and not go towards things with any biased ness or incorrect behaviour.

Then there is the detective division:

Detective Constable

This rank is just like the cadet rank but in a different division. However, these officers are still trained in the Police division but they moved to the detective division so they have to go through more training just like a cadet to move up the ranking system. After, they have had training sessions by the Sergeants, the chief inspector would give them a test to see if they are ready to move up the Sergeant.

Detective Sergeant

After passing their test, if they do, they will get the rank Detective Sergeant. This rank is similar to the Police Sergeant but in a whole different division. If needed and requested the sergeants will be used to assist in training the constables.

Detective Chief-Inspector

This rank is the second highest in the divison. They are classed as a Police Higher up due to their rank being the same as a Lieutenant. The Chief inspectors role is to train and test the Constables. They will train them physically and train them with the information just like what would happen to a new cadet but the training is very different.

Detective Superintendent

The Detective Superintendent is like the commissioner of the Detective division. He controls all the investigations and what goes on within the Division. They also control who comes into the division and who gets demoted from the division. The superintendent rank is the same as the Head Lieutenant, so they are a higher up in the Police ranking and have quite abit of control and power.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I would say I have a vast knowledge of police work in real life and in the SRP world. I would like to say that I have extremely helpful information regarding police work. Over the course that I’ve been keeping note of some of the work that police officers do, here are some things they have done:

Basic Patrolling.

This is pretty obvious due to the name but it is an officers job to walk around the streets and prevent any crimes from happening or starting. Officers should also go with someone (a partner, higher up, etc) to be extra safe, as some people try to murder police officers when they do go on patrolling. Officers should also keep in mind of where they are, and considering the sounds and what they see whilst patrolling to make it even more safe.

If needed a raid on penthouses and apartments.

Sometimes the KPD need to do raids on criminals' homes. This is where they have to forcefully let themself into an apartment and search every chest to find weapons or illegal goods. Doing this makes Karakura more safe, and reducing all of the gang violence that does happen, along with losing loved ones due to some discrepancy that happens and they’re involved… Sometimes for the wrong reasons.

Manhunt wanted criminals or missing people.

This is also obvious but if a criminal did a crime then when an officer tries to give them the correct punishment and the person evades the person will be manhunted by the KPD to get the character arrested. They do this because it is extremely dangerous and precarious to let a criminal walk free, when they might be continuing the act that would have got them arrested in the first place. For missing people, the KPD would conduct something like this if someone was missing and it came to their attention, they would try to find the person to make civilians happy.

Take mugshots of the arrested criminals.

After every arrest, the KPD would have to take mugshots of the criminals unless they won’t comply and they try to assault the officer or run out of the cell, attempting to escape. In that case, the KPD is pretty much impossible to break out of, along with the fact that there would be multiple officers at the mugshot taking. This is important because if this person that were to be arrested had an adult job, like at the school or shop, then it would be required to talk to the person in charge for these places.

Keeping all students in school during the correct schooling hours.

This is one of the most annoying tasks that an officer has to do, considering all of the new members of SRP constantly pestering them and not being on school grounds. When they do this, the main intent is for children to get a good education,

Search masked civilians.

Make sure everyone is following the law and if they aren’t, give them the correct punishment (For example a fine, arrest or a verbal warning).

Helping out the public.

For the three titles above this message does not have any wording underneath the titles because I would say they are clearly obvious but I’ll go into some detail here about what officers would have to do for these parts. So for the masked civilian title, it is their job to search them due to the fact of public safety. The second one is obvious, so I won’t need to go into detail about that one. However, helping out in public would be taking reports, detaining or even arresting suspects of breaking the law and putting the public in danger.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

GangRP is currently a major aspect of roleplay in SchoolRP. With the KPD around this balances the GangRP side of roleplay and it prevents people from getting injured because it creates a risk to the player who chose to break a law because they could lose a weapon and their character. Due to the fact of a high crime rate, the KPD has a large force and it increases every so often. KPD are also around to show a factor of fear, just like SLT but the KPD are feared everywhere and not just in one part of the map.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge the fact I could be demoted at any time if I got accepted but I will do everything I can to make sure I do not get demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge this fact and I am 100% sure I will be dedicated and loyal to the Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do acknowledge this fact and I will make every training session if possible. If I can’t make a training session, I would inform a higher up about the reasoning of me not being able to show up to training but I will make sure I get the training as soon as possible to catch up on what I missed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I fully understand this question and I will make sure I don’t take ICly things OOCly as it is against the rules and I will make sure I won’t get toxic in any way towards the other players during the situation. If the situation did get toxic, I would call for staff and remain to speak in a calm manner. I know I have a bit of a reputation of being toxic with GangRP, but I've matured, and stopped being toxic when things don't go my way. I now have solutions to calm me down when I want to be toxic, and they have helped.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Raphael Castilla is a middle-aged confident male, who has been trained since the age of 25 to be a hardworking officer in the force. When you get closer to him, you can notice his golden blonde hair and somewhat of a dark shade of green in his eyes, which helps with his sharp eyesight, able to detect the smallest of movements. It also shows his strict and serious expression when he is on the job. Coming from his training and determination to get the job, Raphael can be seen to have an extremely athletic and muscular figure, considering his age, him standing at about 6'4. His body has always been able to survive the extremest of extremes, as he'd have done many of a perilous of tasks while on the gendarmes, something along the lines of tracking someone through the Himalayan Mountains, as a courtesy to the Nepali Government.

What he's like on and off the job?

On duty, Raphael is very obedient to his superiors, and showing respect to everyone, not only his co-workers but also to the civilians. He has a firm belief that you have to show respect to the Civilians for them to show respect to you. He has always followed this, even when he was in charge of the gendarmes, which made his co-workers and civilians respect him, not just because he was their superior, but because regardless to the rank he had, he acted the same with everyone, most of the time, and only being stiff and firm when provoked to do something physical- like arresting someone, or tracking someone in the Himalayan Mountains. With his co-workers, he has a sense of humor with them but still acts with respect towards them. Off-duty, he would like to spend a few hours hiking any local mountains, spend time with his family, work out, and spend time with the civilians, wanting to get to know them better and gain a trustworthy bond with the civilians.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Raphael Castilla sees his co-workers as people he can trust and have fun with whilst being serious on the job when needed. Raphael is wanting to stay loyal to the force until he can’t physically do anything more and if that happens, he would want to spend time with his family and friends whilst enjoying the view of Karakura.

BACKSTORY

Raphael Castilla’s Life

Raphael Castilla was born August 17th, 1985, in Paris, France, to a wealthy family, as his mother was a top fashion designer, and his father owning a lot of the most popular hotels and suites in Paris, landing in in a very lucky place, as he was in a loving, extremely successful family. He started schooling at a normal age, somewhere around the age of 6. He excelled in his schooling, mostly with the subjects relating to crime and order. Since he was young, he's always been totally obsessed with police work, as his favorite activity when he was let out of school was to watch the local officials and gendarmes do their work until he finally got told to go home, usually, a result would be calling his mother or father to finally take him home. As he went on in his life, when he was 10, his parents had another child, his younger sister Sophia. She was born on July 14th or Bastille Day, and she excelled even better then Raphael in schooling, usually related to Medical studies. She became his biggest competitor, with academics, and athletics. They never really had a friendly relationship, as they'd get in fights, argue, and yell at each other. Not until later in life, when they went to separate Universities, they finally realized how much they missed each other. Now, their bond is inseparable, still arguing, a lot, but purely just for jokes. In University, Raphael met someone named Camille Charpentier, in his friend group. At first, they didn't really like each other, because Camille, or Cami, thought he was being extremely rude to her when Raphael only meant it as a joke. Over time, Cami realized that Raphael was nothing that she thought of, but ended being the most loving, romantic, charming person she's ever met, and she fell madly in love with him, along with Raphael falling madly in love with her, as he thought she was the most perfect person out there, and as that belief. When they ended University together, they moved to Paris, and Raphael got a job in the local police department, slowly moving up the ranks to finally become the head of the gendarmes. Along this route, it took about 8 years to finally get to the top. Along this trail, when he was accepted into the gendarmes, he and Camille had twins, one boy, and one girl. Unfortunately, Camille died giving childbirth to them both, and Raphael was heartbroken. He named the girl Fleur Des Lis, after Camille's favorite flower, and also the coat of arms for the Royal family of France. He wanted to restore Cami’s memory in Fleur Des Lis, or Fleur, and as she grew up, she reminded him of Camille every day. He named the boy Gabriel, after his father, and looked the exact same as Fleur, still a constant reminder of Cami. They Had her exact green eyes and were basically a mini-me of her. He was so happy that they turned out to look like her, because it almost seemed like she was still there with him, along with his daughter and son that he loves very much and would do anything for them. Raphael never seemed like the person to care about someone so much, and he never thought he'd be able to love someone as much as his late wife, but as they grow up, they remind him of her every day. When Fleur and Gabriel were 19, they moved to Karakura with Raphael after he had resigned from the chief of gendarmes. Now in Karakura, Raphael has had a burning desire to get back into the police force, and to do what he loves, saving people from harm, and moving through the ranks, similar to what he did in France.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Raphael Castilla

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Raph and Castilla are two of the names he has been given. He also is given another name by his children and that would be Raffie.

Preferred Name:

Raphael

Raphael Castilla would be an elderly man at the age of 42 but his age wouldn’t prevent him from being able to serve in the police force and protect the city. He is in great shape for a 42 year old man and he can do the same activities as a 27 year old.

Male

IC Phone number:

I currently do not know the phone number for this account, the phone number I had in my last two applications were for my main account. So once I log onto the account, I will update this with the phone number.

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Widowed.

Nationality:

French

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Raphael has had 10 years of training in a police force.

Working Experience:

Raphael was the head of the Gendarmes, which is one of the highest law groups in France. They deal with serious crime on a national scale and general law and order in rural areas and are responsible for motorway patrols, air safety, mountain rescue, and air and coastal patrols. As head, he was the reigning officer for many years, until he finally resigned.

Academic Degree:

The academic Raphael received once he finished his education would be the Bachelor's Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

He got majors in Law Enforcement and Criminology.

Minor(s):

He also got a minor degree in Psychology.

Native Languages:

Raphael would speak the French language to his Family and friends

Other Languages:

Raphael also speaks fluently in Spanish and Japanese.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my KPD application and decide whether to deny or accept it. I hope everyone reading this will have a good rest of their day. If you have any questions about this application, shoot me a DM with the question and I will answer it ASAP.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread