players online

Your scariest moments in SRP?

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
me first:

having a good time, when suddenly i see a long ass action in gangrp red and i slowly turn around and someone in a bali with a katana is taking off my arm!

I want to hear yours:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I sparred half of a gang's members all at once before 4+ honour was a thing and managed to escape unscathed

Classicalist

Level 87
Once got chased by a bear and I didn't know i was getting chased until i accidently went into third person... Never going into the woods again

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
One time a bird picked me up when i first joined and flew really high and EJECTED ME

i didnt know how to get off people yet lol

if were being fr fr though like

Whenever Asher looks at Tobias across plazas and in the hallways it FREAKS ME OUT. His skin was cute before but now because of their relationship its really scary now. His eyes make me shiver lol

Last edited:

si10k

Level 37
When oZinch, ImKana, Infi, and others came in with a clutch. Sakuta died my characters dad; I was about to have her give up gang life asking her dad to be a councilor and have some wholesomeRP. Dude- that was months of RP for scheming. It was the greatest betrayel deadass. All of their characters were like family members to her and I didn't know how to roleplay it at the time. I have a video somewhere if anyone wants to watch the video. Afterwards she just went on a mourning rampage and still is techinally even though I quit the server. No rules to prevent characters from fucking off and doing something somewhere else like in china or wherever. I CALLED IT TO! THE BETRAYEL FROM INFI AND OZINCH! Dude; that was fun one of my best memories on SRP a year ago or so.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
getting stabbed for the first time as a patrol officer and only one other KPD was on :3 i got carried like halfway around karakura and was PANICKING
(some how i made it out alive with like a minute left on my timer)

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
everytime someone tried to kill Annie and it got voided like 3 times, people loves my teacher char

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Getting chased being called mom by random kids, thinking I was adopting people half asleep and accepting the fact then I realize

Wait

These ain't my kids.

And being chased by CAMILE but she died icly so uh no more scare jumps?

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Getting chased being called mom by random kids, thinking I was adopting people half asleep and accepting the fact then I realize

Wait

These ain't my kids.

i saw her jn the morge

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
One time a bird picked me up when i first joined and flew really high and EJECTED ME

i didnt know how to get off people yet lol

if were being fr fr though like

Whenever Asher looks at Tobias across plazas and in the hallways it FREAKS ME OUT. His skin was cute before but now because of their relationship its really scary now. His eyes make me shiver lol
LLLL

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega

Wait

These ain't my kids.

HAHAHAHA L

Users who are viewing this thread