players online

YourBoiSeth: KPD Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Seth Bengtzen

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I get on maybe twice during the week, but on weekends I’m usually active on both days.

Which timezone are you in?

CST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

“Its your boi Seth”#1008

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

Yes I do

List your current and past applications:

N/A

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason I want to join the KPD is I think it will be fun and I’m getting bored just walking around the map doing nothing so I finally wanted to get a fun job. It would be fun to be able to be part of the KPD just to Roleplay and I have fun. Also I can meet new people on the server while doing this, plus I can work with my cousin as a KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes I do

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I believe I have good knowledge of Police Work, they ask questions and I dont attack or try to arrest them the right way. They also do their best going around the city trying their hardest to keep it as clean and nice as possible from crime. Officers take their job seriously and not mess around as much as others.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

It's very important to SchoolRP, because it keeps schools and the city safe from people trying to start stuff in the city. We want to protect people as much as possible from all the crimes in the city. Also, we care about citizens, because we need to thrive as a city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge that applying for this role, I'm agreeing to be 100 percent dedicated to the Police Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, I am authorized to attend or you will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand that I am subject to IC harassment, and I shall not take ICLY things to OOCLY no matter what it is.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
My character is 6’0 tall and weighs around 200-230 lbs. I'm quite athletic, I played Baseball for most of my life and Football for most of my life. Something unique about my character is that some days i'm very serious and some days i'm chill and a funny guy. I'm a guy, that likes to help in any shape of form, because I was raised to be kind and friendly to others.

What they're like on and off the job?
When I'm on the job, I'm usually a chill guy just looking to help around the city whenever I need to. When I'm off the job I like relaxing and hanging out with my family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

My plans in the future is to be a good guy and be helpful as possible to anyone I can help. All I want to do is succeed in life and be successful as an Officer.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

My name is Seth Bengtzen, and I was born on June 29th,1998 in Fontana, California. I lived in California for 5 years and when I turned 5 we moved to Karakura. I've been living here since 2003, and I love it but at first it was a struggle for me, I was making friends but eventually I started to fit in and now I love it here. I've always been a Nice guy and stick up for people when they need it. I'm pretty athletic, I've played Baseball all the way up until I was 15-16 years old. All my friends moved out of the city when they went off to college but I stayed to try to become a KPD. I just love to help anyone out in need at the moment.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Seth Bengtzen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Seth Bengtzen

Preferred Name:

Seth Bengtzen

23 years old

Male

IC Phone number: