长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
IGN: ytcy
DATE: 8-7-2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Adding mail boxes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY: It would help by a lot of means. Like those people who drop random books on the ground can lead to the whole plaza being flood, and it's mad annoying. But for example, Player A is interested into his house getting Designd. Player B does that stuff but while they are dropping the book down, Player A isn't online but has an apartment. Instead of flooding the central karakura, Player B would put their books into mail boxes of houses and/or apartments.

-like an advertisemenr system that u can use in other ways (ig?)-

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'm fairly certain this is already a feature they plan to implement, as there is already a (somewhat) functional post office in Karakura where you go to claim items that you purchase in the auction house.

Acroy

Level 28
if this isn't already being worked on, yes. Cause I want to leave a bunch of trash in my friends' mailboxes

EnderBubs

Level 59
+1

I think this is a good idea though I also think there should be a feture added where for houses and tower apartments they can have packages delivered to there mailbox instead of the UPS store by block B. I think it would be cool to have it sent there instead of the mail store but overall not a bad idea!

Yes +1 i suggested this too but with a caviat its so good.p

(next line is a joke pls dont ban me for it)
they should also add working pipebombs

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
This idea is more realistic and I hope letters and packages with custom notes (like "happy birthday" or "happy holidays") can be added.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

Even just a slight update to it, dont see why not we cant send messages via the mail

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
+1

neat idea for sending items to both offline players / if your character is 'out of town' and you'd like to send a post card or something along those lines

would be also cool if something like a mail app was implemented alongside it, as a way to receive a notification icly when you receive mail

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This is already possible, just not yet implemented. I'll implement this in the coming weeks after a few other updates have been released.​

Users who are viewing this thread