https://schoolrp.net/threads/yukkuriyukkes-school-nurse-application.32377/

ACCEPTED
Car Request

https://schoolrp.net/threads/biggestroadman-car-request.30121/

ACCEPTED
College application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/codeinesmasher2s-college-application.27510/

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
I have a lot of experience with detailRP, as I do it very often. I usually DetailRP when it is very needed like (Example:/me he’d stare at the male, before grinning, he’d then throw a punch aiming directly between his eyes) if I were to detailRP Hospital style then (Example: /me She’d walk over to the patient laying on the bed, she’d check for the patients' pulse | /me she’d then check for any damages on the patient's body )

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I want to join the EMS team because I applied for school nurse but got denied twice, I wanted to join the EMS team because it also seems very fun, and a challenge to me, it will also after time make my DetailRP a lot better and I can do really detailed actions more than 40 words. I also want to join the EMS team because it just seems like there isn't a lot of hospital staff on a lot, and I wanna change that and help with being on a lot. I would also make people let's say want to RP at the hospital again by making a situation smooth instead of it going corrupt

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for Nurse

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Nurses are doing mostly focus on doing minor things like the birthing of babies, they are though allowed to do other things if really necessary, there is also a limit on what they can do. Priority should be getting a doctor or surgeon to do serious injuries. it will also be a good start for me since it requires me to get better at detailRP, I am always doing a read-up on what a nurse does a lot since it will help me get into the role every time.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN
Head physician is the highest rank you can be in the hospital, it is also the rank with the most power, able to remove anyone from the hospital at will, Head physician can also demote when he/she wants to.

CLINICAL MANAGER
A Clinical Manager’s job is to look after all the ranks under the clinical manager, it is also the 2nd highest rank, they will also have a lot of responsibility and power in the hospital system

CLINICAL LEAD
A Clinical lead’s job is to overseer the people under their rank, it is also the third leading role in the hospital rank system, they will also call in hospital staff if there aren’t any

SURGEON
A Surgeon's job is operating on patients, that could be if they have a heart problem, or other damage there needs to be removed from the patient

PSYCHIATRIST
A Psychiatrist’s job usually involves listening to people who are either depressed or just need to be listened to. They specialize in mental needs

DOCTOR
A Doctor’s job is to prescribe you medical drugs and make you and your body feel better, They also play an important role.

NURSE
Nurses are doing mostly focus on doing minor things like the birthing of babies, they are though allowed to do other things if really necessary, there is also a limit on what they can do. Priority should be getting a doctor or surgeon to do serious injuries.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red: Fire
Code Blue: Heart Issues
Code White: Evacuate the building
Code Brown: Severe Weather
Code Orange: Hazardous spills
Code Yellow: Disaster
Code Pink: Baby Abduction
Code Green: emergency activation.
Code violet: Violent or combative individual

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that I can be removed/demoted from the EMS team, and I will try my best to not be inactive and be the best team member I can, I would also try to play more if I get EMS

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
I do indeed acknowledge that if I am away from training I will be demoted, and I will do my best to not be demoted, and do my best to, come to the training

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
I do indeed, and I will try my best to be 100% with my work and bring as much time into is as possible, I would also like to do a read up on the rules once in a while because I would like to be the best EMS as I can, I would also like to help people with the best experience possible.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
I do indeed agree that I can be demoted at any given time, there could be many reasons why I could be demoted, but I'll do my best to not get demoted.

IC SECTION: Information/Knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
My character would stay at the desk or at the entrance ready for someone to yell for help or ask for help, she'd also be trying to chat with the fellow EMS members trying to make new friends but not while helping a Patient.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:
She'd be a very quiet type not talking a lot, she'd also try to get new friendships but in a very awkward way

Describe your character’s appearance:
She'd be a female standing at 5'8 she'd often be spotted in a comfy outfit, she'd also often have a scent of lavender when approached, she'd have dark hazel hair, and light hazel eyes, she'd wear glasses often but can also wear contact lenses if on her shift. she'd also be spotted wearing a smile on her face very often.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character got no mental/physical illness so don't worry about it.

Character Background
I was born in 1993 in Busan, South Korea. At a young age, I’d be a very shy kid in middle school, doing my work. She enjoyed reading a lot. I wasn't that social but I fell in love with the hospital and stories from there. I dreamed of working in a hospital when I was big but my mother wanted me to be a Tailor or teacher so I could make the best decisions for myself but I didn't want to

I got bullied a lot in school because I was the only one who enjoyed studying, but my teachers supported me. As I attended high school, I would still have a massive passion for the Hospital. I wasn’t bullied any longer, as more people began reading to increase their word knowledge. She was at the exams where I was going for School-nurse but decided that being a Nurse at the hospital and would be the best option for me. During the exam I didn't know if college was an option for being a Nurse, then I spoke to my teacher about if it was an option. The teacher responded with yes, and that it can actually work for me. I ended up choosing that option since it was the best for me. I would then Study to get a Bachelor's degree in Paramedics and hospital.

She would write a report for a college assignment which had the lines of “the hospital supports us because they want the best for the human race, imagine if we didn't have the hospital. Our race would not probably exist. They help us with surviving." that Report would get me to an A+ in my degree, making me able to go study a lot of other books to get to work as a school nurse. She would finally be able to get the Nurse job I wanted.

IC SECTION

Characters Full Name:
Yui Hashimo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Yui

Characters Preferred Name:
Yui

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
I am not a religious person so I guess I'm a Non-believer

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
I am Half Japanese, Half South Korean

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
I have not gotten a job in karakura yet, but I am doing my best to get a job, I will also when I get a job do my best at the job and work the hardest out of everyone

Academic Degree:
bachelor's degree

Major(s)
Master's degree

Minor(s)
None

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Extra:

In the Native language, I mean no /lang but just talking normally

I used the old application but fixed it for spelling and made it look cleaner and added a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread