No i have never been banned.

What Country are you from?:

I am from the United Kingdom (UK).

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

I do and my discord tag is: Yumouri#0001

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I understand that if I am inactive for too long I will be demoted.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

Yes I understand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I played before around 10-13 hours everyday for around a year, before deciding to take a break for awhile. The break lasted up to around 2 months and I have recently joined back, to get back into the server and roleplay. Concerning forum activity, this is my first forums account as I have never felt the need to apply for anything, but now i am back i feel that to apply for something for a better roleplay experience, and keep my interest back on the server and its community.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

I have recently applied for Spanish which is pending.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for becoming a teacher is so that I can help keep the server as a School based server as that is its original purpose. I want to become a textiles teacher out of game and help students on their road to life. I believe it would be cool to teach students the different ways you can use artistic creativity in clothing designs or creating something unique with only a few pieces of material. Becoming a teacher is something I have always aspired to do, as I believe that the next generation

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying for a few years, on multiple different locations. This varies from games like Minecraft and Roblox to multiple discord servers, hosted by various people with lots of different roleplay situations.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

Yes i have read the Faculty Handbook, and I fully understand what has been asked of me

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The classroom logs are a way to record and keep track of events in your classroom. They are an important thing that can be used in a variety of ways such as recording tardy students entering the classroom, communication with students' parents, and student-teacher conferences.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

Firstly, ask the principal for approval. If he was to say yes, I would then start to organize the event, make sure wherever the trip is planned is acceptable and safe.I would also make sure to contact the venue we are going to and make sure to plan a date and time with them.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Always be well behaved, that includes not being violent.

2. Keep focused on the subject unless necessary. That includes anyone trying to get into the classroom after being late.

3. Never bring personal problems or issues into the classroom, wait to talk to me privately or leave it at the door.

4. Follow instructions given and do not talk back or raise your voice.

5. Keep your station respectfully tidy, and make sure the station is tidy for the next student.

6. Phones will be prohibited in the classroom as they will be a distraction.

7. No eating or drinking is allowed in the classroom.

8. Please respect other members of staff and students that are in the room.

9. Do not slack off if the teacher is not in your area or is not talking to you.

10. You must raise your hand if you wish to speak.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

As I said in one of the previous statements, I have been roleplaying for a few years before finding SchoolRP. I have had many different experiences such as roleplayed as different youtubers. I have also tried roleplaying as different roles such as a school student, college students and an art teacher.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: A HD is the head of the department. The role of Head of an Academic Department is to provide strong academic leadership. They are required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.

- QTLS: A QTLS is a Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills.Their status demonstrates commitment, skills and knowledge to employers. Recognition of your status as a professional teacher or trainer. Valuable continuing professional development (CPD) that builds confidence and enhances your skills. Members with QTLS can use these initials as a designation.

- NQT: An NQT is a newly qualified teacher. They are a teacher who has just obtained the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), and is now undertaking an induction programme that enables them to be legally employed as a teacher in a maintained school.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher's purpose is to educate young students who want to learn a specific subject place in their care. They are supposed to set the type of mood or tone in their classroom and build a better environment for the students. They have a various amount of ways of teaching a certain way depending on which grade or level students they are teaching. As the students leave school earlier than the teacher's, the teacher's still need to stay awhile after school as they have to give certain grades, create assignments and prepare themselves for the next day.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important on the server as it is school roleplay server where students are learning while roleplaying, it would be best to have teachers to teach the students fuc subjects and new things they might not have known before.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system the school works on is: must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What are her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What are her personality like? What are her plans for the future?

Kimina would stand at 5'5, weighing around 119lbs with a pear-shaped figure. She'd have straight black hair which ended at her waist area. She'd have powdery blue eyes, they'd be quite small and she'd have quite naturally long lashes. She'd have quite tanned skin due to being from Spain. She would give off a strong scent of lavender. She would also be wearing a few pieces of jewelry , not very noticeable though.

Her outlook on students is that she sees them as regular people, yet a little younger. Causing trouble now and then but not a huge bother. The same with teachers.

Kimina would be quite shy about her work, She would be confident in front of students yet she does not like to get angry as she sees it as embarrassing. She would also be very calm when it comes to sorting situations out. She does not usually speak to other teachers unless she's willing to. She would like to help make the students feel safe in the school environment.

She plans to stay a teacher as well as work on her music.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would have my characters approach the situation calmly, asking the delinquents any questions. After having questioned them i would handle all of them a detention slip, walking them back to class. If they talk back and do not listen I would immediately send them to the principal's office.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would attempt to calmly sort the situation, telling them "If you do not continue working you will get a detention." If they continue to not follow those instructions then I'll have to kick them out of the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Kimina would be calm but shy, communicating with other teachers only if needed. If she does not feel the need to communicate, she would sit quietly either grading or writing.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would walk around the class, making sure students are not talking and are instead doing work.

/me She would hold a stack of test papers, walking around and handing them out to the students in the room.

/me She would sit at her desk, reaching over to her computer and typing her report for the glass, making sure all is correct.

/me She would lightly tap the students desk, silently telling them to concentrate on her lesson.

/me She would grab some chalk and write her name and the dad on the blackboard.

Backstory

When Kimina was very young she would have clung to her older brother, matt. She would have been close to all of her siblings but matt was her favorite followed by her younger sister, Elena. As Kimina grew up her parents started to argue a lot more and home life became insufferable due to her mother yelling a lot, it eventually got so bad her parents divorced. The divorce was ugly, long and cost the family a lot of grief. Her father spent a few months before he eventually managed to move out, taking her younger sibling, Elena, with him.

Kimina would have started to sew outfits and handmade bracelets, to one day hand to her sister if she was to see her again. The moment that she started sewing she knew that this was something she would want to teach others, as she likes to be creative, She would've also wrote songs everyday to try and show how meaningful life was. Kimina wanted to share her passion with others but could not do that in Spain, so she decided to move to Japan to find her sister. She eventually found her sibling in Karakura, Japan and moved in with her.

After moving Kamina realized she could apply to be a teacher at a nearby school and decided she would as soon as she got the chance. She worked and studied a lot more and got a degree at the nearby college and decided to just go for it and make her family proud. Kimina wanted to help the future generation and get them started on the right path so they would not waste the years they had. She decided that she would make everything entertaining and interactive so that students would stay focused on her lessons and take home the skills they needed. Kimina would encourage everyone to be creative and not waste the potential she knows they have inside of them.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kimina B. Tabares.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.

Given Name(s): Kimina.

Preferred Name: Miss. Tabares.

Religious Denomination: Atheist.

Marital Status: Unmarried.

Nationality: Spanish.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years.

Working Experience (# of years): 8 years.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Textiles.

Minors:

Native Languages: Spanish.

Other Languages: Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject: Textiles.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted.
- Lovely application! I cannot wait to have you on the team.

Please DM me over discord - melody#0429

Users who are viewing this thread