What is your Minecraft Username?:

lovelyric
Past warns/kicks/bans?:

None!
What is your timezone?:

Eastern Standard Time (aka EST)
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

kairipieri
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kciris-language-application.68687/ - Approved
Describe your activity on the server:

Sunday
3-7 hours (Every other weekend)
Monday
3-8 hours
Tuesday
3-8 hours
Wednesday
3-8 hours
Thursday
3-8 hours
Friday
3-8 hours
Saturday
3-7 hours (Every other weekend)

List your accounts and roles on this server:

[Grade-12] - [Rat]

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware of this.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Elected by their peers, a student council is the authoritative representative body tasked with the multifaceted responsibility of improving the educational experience in a school. Fundamentally, the council serves as an effective channel, raising students' voices above those of teachers, administrators, and other interested parties. It is in charge of a variety of tasks, such as organizing and carrying out social events like dances and fundraisers with great care and attention to detail or leading community service initiatives that help students develop a sense of civic responsibility. Student councils serve as proactive problem solvers, addressing and resolving issues that impact the student body and promoting a positive and encouraging school climate. One important aspect is leadership development, where council members actively participate in various initiatives to refine their organizational and decision-making skills. Working together with the administration of the school is essential for fostering discussions about facility upgrades, policy changes, and other issues that are vital to the educational process. Student councils prioritize communication by using assemblies and newsletters to inform the student body and promote openness. Student councils uphold democratic values by supervising inclusive and fair elections and establishing policies and procedures. They also have a significant impact on fostering school spirit by planning energetic activities that bring students together and foster a supportive school environment. Student councils are, at their core, vibrant organizations that support community involvement, leadership, and representation, thereby enhancing everyone's educational experience.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I've always had a knack for academic surveillance and convenience, and I thought what better to do than give the SchoolRP Student Council a go? The student council interests me, and I have always wanted to be a part of a faction. Instead of joining a team, I thought I'd take the more intellectual route, considering my skills at sports plugins are exponentially inexperienced, unlike my neurological dexterities. Not only that, but from what I've heard the student council faction is filled with great people.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I am! I have been considered as 'creative' from time to time by numerous peers throughout my life, and I can't wait to elevate the SRP experience with my spectacular ideas.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

1. The President

A crucial leader, the president of the student council is charged with several duties meant to improve the educational experience for students inside the school community. The president facilitates communication between students and the school administration by advocating on behalf of the student body's interests and concerns. The president works with other council members to organize and carry out initiatives, events, and projects in addition to chairing meetings, establishing agendas, and guaranteeing orderly operations. Active interaction with school administrators, discussion of issues pertaining to students, initiative proposals, and insightful opinions on school policies are all part of this role. Beyond the administrative details, the president represents the council at school functions and is vital in creating a welcoming and upbeat environment. The president fosters a lively and involved school community by serving the student body and exemplifying the values of representation, cooperation, and representation.
2. The Vice-President
Supporting the president and enhancing the council's overall efficacy are key responsibilities of the vice president of the student council. The vice president exercises leadership responsibilities alongside the president, offering support and continuity when the president is not present. They frequently serve as committee supervisors, making sure that plans and projects are carried out successfully. The vice president shows a dedication to a well-run and prosperous student council by actively participating in council meetings, working with other officers, and helping to plan and carry out events. The vice president's job also includes advocating for students' needs and promoting communication. They also actively participate in policy discussions and aid in problem-solving. By prioritizing a constructive team environment, the vice president assumes a pivotal function in the advancement of leadership, cultivating the expansion and involvement of council members. The vice president works closely with the president and takes on various responsibilities to support a dynamic and productive student council committed to improving the educational experience for all students within the school community.
3. The Secretary
For the student council to run smoothly, the secretary is an essential administrative team member. This entails taking thorough minutes during meetings and logging decisions, discussions, and action items to create a crucial record of the events. In addition to chairing meetings, the secretary is in charge of the council's internal communications, sending out agendas, minutes, and other documents to members and handling official correspondence with outside organizations and school administrators. Assuring a well-documented history for continuity and reference requires organizing and keeping records of council activities, documents, and membership information. The secretary is essential to the election process because she oversees voter procedures and candidate applications. They can also help the president with administrative duties like creating agendas and organizing event planning. Working in tandem with other officers, the secretary significantly contributes to a unified and well-coordinated handling of the council's duties, which in turn promotes efficient communication within the organization.​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Upon recognition of this situation, I would calmly approach the two ladies and stand by for a few seconds to ensure they notice me. If my presence was undetected or ignored, I would kindly ask the ladies for context, and ensure that both sides of the story were carefully considered and heeded. If my ubiety is yet to be acknowledged, I will firmly state that the two ladies must step away from each other and/or take a breather. If still ignored, I will step between the girls and separate them, warning them that failure to do so has the possibility of resulting in detention later that day. If their attention is finally captured, I would make sure to get both sides of the story one by one. In the case the continuity of ignorance between the two ladies, I would separate the two, ensure they were temporarily (or permanently separated depending on the context, reactions, and stories) separated from one another, and strictly hand them detention slips.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Instead of chasing the student, I would notify the school faculty of the direction the masked figure sprinted towards and make a conclusive inference on where they might be headed. I would give a detailed description of the figure's physique, scent, and apparent gender. If I was lucky enough to witness their face beforehand, I ensure that all those in possession of the power to stop the individual are on high alert. Before proceeding, I would inform the school faculty of the entire situation, providing details chronologically as the student was searched for.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Upon the sight of a heart-held peer bickering, meddling almost with a student, I would be utterly shocked that someone I know and love would do such a thing. Although my fellow councilor was my companion, I must remain unbiased and focus on the facts. I would first step upon the situation, simply standing until they stopped to pay attention to me. Proceeding with caution, I would step between the councilor and the student, making sure there is an exceptional distance between the two. I would ensure the student had no injuries, and after that, I would ask the student the entire story. If the councilor made any objections to the honesty of this information, however, I would let the councilor provide his side of the story. If the student was free to leave without any recent activity of rule-breaking, I would send them off and temporarily lead my fellow councilor to the council room or a secluded area. I would first start with a question, asking their reasoning. No matter the answer, I remained bias-free and made it very clear that their actions were heavily frowned upon, and if the frequency of times like this became more common, they would end up kicked off the council. After a very tiring lecture, I would leave him free to leave, patrolling the school, or tending to any assignments tasked with while notifying the president or vice-president of the situation.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Firstly, I would identify the reason I was unable to acknowledge this missing information and brainstorm ways I can avoid doing so in the future. Next, I would send a sincere apology to my higher-ups, and assure them it will not happen again. After that, I would message one of my fellow councilors who attended the meeting about the absence of my knowledge considered essential. I'd take note of the information I missed, and jot it down for review later. Finally, with this information, I would notify the president and vice president I had clear access to the information I needed and was up to par.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

In the case of my wrongdoing, I would sincerely apologize, and politely ask the problem and how to go about it according to the faculty member. Firstly, I would ensure that something like this would never occur again, and refamiliarize myself with the virtues and rules of being an esteemed member of the Student Council. Upon the correction from the faculty member, I would make sure I corrected my actions and continued to do as taught by my beloved higher-ups. Not only that, I would assure the faculty member and my higher-ups that a situation like this would not become common.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

The Students vs. Teachers Talent Show

The Students vs. Teachers Talent Show is an opportunity for the unspoken rivalry between the school's esteemed teachers and professors and the somewhat hardworking students to express their feelings in a friendly competition. The event would be hosted in the KHS gym, and those partaking in the talent show would have to go through a short, uncomplicated application process as listed shortly. Most entrees would be accepted (for the sake of this event not being a flop), the only exception being joke applications/applications we don't think fit.

How The Application Process Works

The application process would begin with an announcement to the Karakura Academics Discord server, notifying all those interested that applications are now open, and would close 2-3 weeks after the announcement. Then, all the applications would be reviewed and handpicked for those competing in the talent show. Each participant will be divided into a group: 1. The student body, 2. The school faculty. There will be 30-40 spots open for the talent show. To apply, you will fill out a Google (optional) form typical to your average SRP application form. You will mention what talent you will be performing, the length of time it takes, and if you are a member of the student council, faculty, or student body.

(If a member of the student council applies and gets accepted, they will be a part of the faculty team, although this could be voided in the case an event similar to this is hosted.)

The Main Event

Each team will demonstrate an (approved) talent among the chosen judges, the members of the student council who will rate the talent out of 10. Each participant must limit the time of their performance to one and a half minutes long to make sure everyone gets a chance to perform. Once the final talent concludes, the judges will review the notes taken during the performance.

The number (out of ten) the judges rate each performance counts as points and is added to the performer's team's score (for example: A student's talent scores 7.5. 7.5 points would be added to the Student Team). The points at the end are counted up and whichever team with the most points becomes the victor.​

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Yuri Ichinosekawabatamizu
Female."
Eighteen years of age."
Phone number:
"
My telephone number is +81-(030)-909-1281."
How would you describe your personality?:
"
My personality can be mixed at times, and I'll be honest with you- I think that at times I can be strong and resilient, and at others, it's a different story. I'll give you a brief explanation on what I believe to be an accurate depiction on my personality. I like to think my strengths consist of different aspects- to list a few, intelligence, physical strength, leadership, diplomacy, and resilience. Although, with all of these exponentially helpful traits, always the pros whose existence relied on the cons. Just to name a few, I consider my weaknesses to be: naivety and insecurity. The insecurity is a big part of it, and I struggle with it big time. However, there are remedies to my concerns and insecurities. I refuse to let my insecurity get the best of me, so I choose to not drown in it. Now, I have many interests and quirks I really, really want to tell you about! So, I like to carry around a lucky charm. I know it sounds a little silly, but there's this tiny vintage camera my grandmother gifted me. It has intricate designs on the sides, and really is eye-catching! I like to collect items some people may consider a little peculiar, such as these little figurines Americans like called Funko Pops! I had one custom-made of MYSELF! Isn't that epic?! Now.. this may be a shocker! I have a knack for.. you guessed it. I love dance. Of all things, could you see ME dancing? I know, crazy! It's always been a personal hobby of mine. There's a lot more to my personality, but I think you've gotten to know me a lot during the application process, and hope you recognize the potential sitting before you!

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"Others applying for this position all have exceptionally well-thought-out applications and all are spectacularly written. What separates me from other applicants is the fact that I have the capability of attaining information quickly and reliably, and I am not pointing fingers. I understand fully that I might not be what you're looking for, but I assure you that you will not regret accepting my application!"
Why do you want this position?:

"I want to expand more on my intellectual abilities and think that the KHS is a little too chaotic, and could use a warm, helping hand like mine! I understand that my appearance might come off as threatening to some.. I like to think my obscurity is what makes me beautiful. I don't want the position for authority, perks, or any of that stuff, I just simply want to make KHS a safe academic sanctuary for all those new and familiar to Karakura and its numerous.. abnormalities. I have always been interested in joining the student council, and have been recommended to do so by many peers and elders in my time here on this beautiful Earth."
What interests you the most about student council?:
"
What interests me the most about the student council is learning about the people in it outside of all the academic stuff. I also think that the student council is made up of the best of the best students and when I was notified by my family that there was a school in Karakura with a student council with numerous vacant spots, I was THRIIILLED!! The opportunity in my small town Biei (a tiny town in Hokkaido, Japan) excited me, considering the cost of a flight to Tokyo at that time was nowhere near anything we could comfortably afford. In my town, there was not a student council. I've always wanted to join one and help those in need."
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"
I will ensure every student feels heard while ensuring the safety of all I can. A few things I have in mind that I can contribute to are- convenient donations, a warm, helping hand, and one of the most significant things I can offer- myself. I'm very loyal, and I love to help people. I hate to see others in agony. I hate to see others put others in agony. I want to do all I can to stop that, and I know that I can. And I will. Speaking from personal experience, having someone you can rely on is one of the biggest reliefs. I can contribute my kindness, empathy, and tough love, to help better KHS and make it a safe, academically refreshing sanctuary, free of any disturbances or inconveniences."

I hope this thread finds you in health and happiness! Please, stay safe.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean]gotsnapped in #help channel in KA Discord for your roles.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at @jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread